Team Pune gather here!

Sidhoni

5 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

I knw he had his chances but m talking about this ipl, even though i must say hsi one over was  full of shitt speeds- 125k,88k,105k,111k. 

But m just wondering how much has he desserted that an unfit and embarssing tiwary has got few games n he hasnt got more than over. In Csk it was understandable as they had a really strong squad n it was hard to get in but in this team 

I would say bhatia doing well turned out bad for him. There is a place only for one of Bhatia/Irfan. 

What they can do is drop fatso and open with pathan. Sure as hell he wont do anything with the ball for sure. 

It's evident that Dhoni is doing time pass in this franchise... He's not motivated to do well in RPS as he doesn't cares whether it fails or not... His heart is in CSK and can't wait to go back to Srini's CSK... In that sense most of the Ex-CSK player in GL appear to be more professional and trying their best to keep the GL flag flying high and give values to the GL owners investment...

What a huge mistake RPS owners did to get an Unprofessional Dhoni to lead their side... Slowly they are realising their mistake but to too late now...

On 1/17/2016 at 8:14 AM, bulbul said:

Giants will raise from 8 to 7 this time :aetsch:

Even that is going to be a struggle :phehe:

On 1/17/2016 at 8:14 AM, bulbul said:

Edited by Texan