Thank you BCCI and Modi Govt

sandeep

SIF is a low class poster so it is expected from him, he even said that kashmir belongs to pakistan on padosi forum :hysterical: taking brown nosing to a whole new level, sif :finger:

Comprehension failure. I said it was disputed territory. Dunno how many more posts you misinterpreted. But I guess that is expected of you. :laugh:

Later on many Indian posters pointed out a lot of info to me reg Kashmir issue when I asked for it and that issue runs far deep.

Edited by sensible-indian

Comprehension failure. I said it was disputed territory. Dunno how many more posts you misinterpreted. But I guess that is expected of you. :laugh:

Later on many Indian posters pointed out a lot of info to me reg Kashmir issue when I asked for it and that issue runs far deep.

oh puhlez, too bad I can't find the exact post of yours, anyway next time you spout your bullshit on the padosi forum don't use
"We Indians" while giving your "sensible"(read stupid) opinions because you of all people don't represent India's perspective

Edited by kira

Lets not single out SIF...he is a good poster. What he says on other forum is irrelavant here.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Yup, he and other one or two others may have converted to Islam and may have been practicing "Taqiyya", it is allowed under unfavourable circumstances or to decieve the infidels.

Coming on to the serious topic, Nice to see the Terrorist and Jihadi nation of Pakistan not getting a boost of 70 Million USD, our own Indian money would have then been used to launch one or two Jihadi attacks as this is a big amount, PCB is directly an arm of the Pakistan government  and the money boost should not be provided to them at least not from our Indian money.

Some of the comments in this thread are justified as some strongly feel that Pakistan has betrayed us in the terrorism front from time to time.

But then, moving away from MoUs and stuff discussed here, do Indian fans actually want to see Indo-Pak cricket desperately. That to me will define whether this is a disappointing development or not. I don't think we desperately want to see this series atm. So, we can live without this series. 

I agree that some of the comments from PCB's head, Afridi has been disappointing and uncalled for.

:hysterical:

Cricket will follow . they just have to find the right time in the busy schedule of the teams . But how will those who were against Ind-Pak cricket digest the resumption of cricketing ties .

What complex yoga postures will they have to undertake to treat their own cognitive dissonance ?

I hope that he reaches safely since it is a risky preposition of flying in Pakistan made helicopters. :finger:

There is no way an Indo-Pak series will happen in the next 1 year. Please move on with times my friend. Nobody is dying to see the series in India, so come out of the illusion.

You seem to be in cognitive dissonance for ever as you and your country have done nothing about the issues that have led to Indo-Pak cricket never resuming. Until such time, you can dream about India Pakistan series.

Edited by Adi_91

Good job by chickening out

It is crucial that India not give in to the demands of jihadis and terrorists. I don't like my son to play with that violent, worthless and unruly boy living a few streets down either. India is a nation of integrity, moral values and integrity.There is no need to play cricket with countries which are not made of the same moral fabric as our great nation.  

It is crucial that India not give in to the demands of jihadis and terrorists. I don't like my son to play with that violent, worthless and unruly boy living a few streets down either. India is a nation of integrity, moral values and integrity.There is no need to play cricket with countries which are not made of the same moral fabric as our great nation.  

Are you scared of Pak's violent batting & bowling? You are an idiot.

You guys voted in the extremist/murderer Modi & you are trying to preach integrity. Fool.