Winner of ASIA CUP 2016  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the Winner?

• Pakistan
    • Sri Lanka
    • Bangladesh
    • India
    • Other

I can give my justifications to your above 3 points.

* Its T20 man, anything can happen irrespectively players are fringe or not. falling wickets put pressure on low order for any team. Best example is 1st T20 vs SL. 

* He was an Indian umpire. we dont mind if mistakes happened from foreign umpire

* Except IND All other teams are honored & respected by Pak. (Eg: SL & BAN are our best friends) India is always isolated when competing. 

The Indian team I am sure are good friends with Pak cricketers. So, I don't understand what you are trying to say.

Who said we are isolated? All players from the world come to India for IPL and are good comrades. Unless, you care to explain what you were trying to say, your point is invalid.

I can give my justifications to your above 3 points.

* Its T20 man, anything can happen irrespectively players are fringe or not. falling wickets put pressure on low order for any team. Best example is 1st T20 vs SL. 

* He was an Indian umpire. we dont mind if mistakes happened from foreign umpire

* Except IND All other teams are honored & respected by Pak. (Eg: SL & BAN are our best friends) India is always isolated when competing. 

Will give one more try:

* SL was 12-3 .... Unless you run some wild imagination, the two unfortunate decisions after SL was 12-3 to two relatively fringe players would not have helped SL (realistically) put on a score that would have tested Ind's batting. And if anything can happen, there was a greater possibility of them getting out soon anyways (Did you watch the game?)

* Ind played SL so it is not Pak's business. Ind has lost imp test series in both SL and Pak due to pathetic bad umpiring. In fact, foreign teams have fought with Pakistani umpires. Please do your research as to why neutral umpires were required in the first place 

* Again what Pak thinks does not matter to Ind so the point is irrelevant. The fact s that more and more teams (and their boards) want to tour Ind and/or Ind to tour their countries 

Thank you! 

Edited by rett

IND team pretending that they are friends with pak. but when it comes to a cricket match faces of Ind cricketers are not so friendly. so come to reality.

we dont come to play ipl. even players comes for money rather to keep up good relationship. 

DIsagree, its a well known fact that outside the field, they are good comrades.

I don't read faces, but they can be deceptive. International cricketers are under pressure when they play on the field and they may not always smile, laugh on the field. And off late, not many matches have happened between the two teams, so sample size for the study is less.

I don't think BCCI has any problem with any board, not even with PCB. Despite all the stuff from your board chief, the relations are fine between the boards. 

IND team pretending that they are friends with pak. but when it comes to a cricket match faces of Ind cricketers are not so friendly. so come to reality.

we dont come to play ipl. even players comes for money rather to keep up good relationship. 

For starters look up what Imran Miandad etc have to say about Sunny and co.

And yes Pakistanis are banned from IPL.

Seriously why are you pakis so delusional. We don't come to play IPL. Your players are dying to play IPL but are not allowed.  

Beer pina hai beech me  se neeche dAAL do.

I think srilanka will win only if Asia cup in 50/50  format

They enter in the Asia CUP FINAL 11 times since 1984

They won 34 matches out of 48 in the cup

But both India and Lanka won in the final 5 times   (50/50 format ) 

But 20/20 format you can not predict easily: first time Asia cup will plays in 20/20 format

Hahhaha Your List is so wrong and it says PROBABLE SQUAD.  SL now found lot of youngsters instead of old players like IND. Where is the Chameera? Shanaka? Siriwardene? in your list.  Kusal,Herath, Thirimanne,karunarathne,Kulasekara are never in the squad where they are not suitable for this format.  So pls dont mislead people :giggle:

Herath and Kulasekara  are now in the squad

http://www.espncricinfo.com/asia-cup-2015-16/content/squad/973523.html

Lasith Malinga and Angelo Mathews - the captain and vice-captain duo - has recovered from injuries and have been included in Sri Lanka's 15-man squad for both Asia Cup and ICC World Twenty20. Sri Lanka also roped in Nuwan Kulasekara and Rangana Herath to add to the experience of the team.

Dilhara Fernando, who made a comeback to the Sri Lankan side after a gap of four years, in the India series, was left out after featuring in just one of the three T20Is against MS Dhoni's side.

Sri Lanka, who won the previous edition of the World T20 in 2014 under Malinga, are grouped with West Indies, England, South Africa and a qualifier, against whom they will open their campaign at the Eden Gardens in Kolkata on March 17.

Squad: Lasith Malinga (capt), Angelo Mathews (vice-capt), Dinesh Chandimal, Tillakaratne Dilshan, Niroshan Dickwella, Shehan Jayasuriya, Milinda Siriwardana, Dasun Shanaka, Chamara Kapugedera, Nuwan Kulasekara, Dushmantha Chameera, Thisara Perera, Sachithra Senanayake, Rangana Herath, Jeffrey Vandersay