The 'Real' Pune Fan Club (Phoenix Rising)

Magneto

Just now, Debutant said:

So Magnato running away after his team got shown his true place. Just like that SheDhoni now this fan also running away after some loses :hatsoff: 

Time to bump that thread about gloryhunting fans :aha: 

This IPL is over for us. No point wasting precious time. Time is a precious commodity for some. 

2 minutes ago, Magneto said:

This IPL is over for us. No point wasting precious time. Time is a precious commodity for some. 

Examples of glory hunting fans :phehe: Will chest thump, talk thrash and only support the team when it wins and run away and hide once team starts losing :hehe: 

Though PUWN started losing right after the very first match :phehe: 

13 hours ago, sscomp32 said:

There still is a chance to spoil KKHAAR's party and help the future captain of india. ;) 

And the biggest revelation which we knew already but needs a stamp "Irfan pathan is finished" . 

jaise ki use har match me khila rahe ho aur o har match me tumhe doobo raha ho lol :phehe:

2 hours ago, zakk said:

jaise ki use har match me khila rahe ho aur o har match me tumhe doobo raha ho lol :phehe:

:wall: LOL Wo bahut pehle finished ho chuka hai. Ek match me dekh liye. Bat se ball laga nahi aur ek over bowling me kuch nahi kiya. 

Uska bhai first ball se start ho jata hai aur ek baar connect ho gaya to game khatam. Bowling me zampa apne first over me wicket nikal liya RCB ke khilaf. 

5 hours ago, asterix said:

Calling Pune Fans... :shout:

Magneto, Sscomp, strike, Yodaesque, Saurav, Viper etc... Do or die situation... To avoid LKC... Check the points table...

All gloryhunting Dhoni chamchas have jumped the sinking ship :hysterical::hysterical: They won't show their faces now but had Pune won some matches they would have opened hundreds of threads how Dhoni is winning the matches.

4 hours ago, asterix said:

The Dinda curse is working and Dhoni is not realising it... Or maybe Dhoni wants it that way so that he can move back to CSK in couple of years...

Dhoni will surely get the LKC this time which his sucker fans will definitely like it... :nice:

His chamchas will blame everything other than Dhoni :facepalm:

When will MSD deliver us from this hopeless situation ?

When will we be allowed to return to our home ground ?

When will there be Salvation for us Pune Fans?

When will the day come when the likes of Yaahdev stop hitting us in the stands ?

The day we free ourselves from the Bombaylions is nigh.

On 5/13/2016 at 7:31 PM, Debutant said:

All gloryhunting Dhoni chamchas have jumped the sinking ship :hysterical::hysterical: They won't show their faces now but had Pune won some matches they would have opened hundreds of threads how Dhoni is winning the matches.

Lol still stands true this year...especially...

On 5/13/2016 at 1:39 PM, asterix said:

Calling Pune Fans... :shout:

Magneto, Sscomp, strike, Yodaesque, Saurav, Viper etc... Do or die situation... To avoid LKC... Check the points table...

Half of these guys jumped off the ship as soon as Dhoni was kicked out removed from captaincy....

Edited by laaloo

His chamchas will blame everything other than Dhoni :facepalm:

"Chamcho ki halat buri hai in Dino"

I am damn sure they must have had 1000s of threads ready to bash goenka and his decision, praising their captain fool and bla bla bla bla bla but with smith in charge and rps in the final they all got KLPD :hysterical:

Chamche ab

"Na rahe ghar ke, Na ghat ke"

Thanks Yoda for bringing this thread back to life. I had completely forgotten about this one. Wanted to start with a bang last year (as usual). 

But the phoenix has risen from the ashes indeed. Was so much fun catching its flight. :-)