IPL, 40th match: Rising Pune Supergiants v Sunrisers Hyderabad at Visakhapatnam, 05/10/2016

maniac

16 minutes ago, bulbul said:

VVVS is back after SRHr bowled out cheaply..but looks like your team will struggle :giggle: 

okay Thanks for telling which teams play lol I found Isa guha's tweet. then i came here to post I didn't even know which team play today.

3 minutes ago, New guy said:

Then how is he the leading wicket taker?

Meanwhile Ashwin showing his test form

By consistently taking 1-2 wickets per match. Makes him Mr consistent, but not a beast. Mustafiz is the pangla beast.

2 minutes ago, bulbul said:

Looks like Puny giants are not aware RRR is raising :(( 

Bailey will bail us out.

16 minutes ago, Magneto said:

Those tuktuk knocks are not really winning us any matches. He is a good accumulator of runs, but is not making any decisive contribution nor is he carrying the bat like Rohit or Kohli. 

60-65 runs of 40-45 balls is tuk tuk? That's 15-20 runs more than the balls he faces. It's true that he needs to learn how to bat in death overs. What has Dhoni, the so called destructive batsman, done with the bat in T20s or this IPL? Not just that but captaincy also has gone to dogs..remember this same Rahane was winning matches for Rajasthan Royals with similar knocks. Like i said the culprit here is poor bowling attack and stale captaincy. 190+ would have been defended by teams like DD, SRH, KKR

1 minute ago, WC2011INDIA said:

60-65 runs of 40-45 balls is tuk tuk? That's 15-20 runs more than the balls he faces. It's true that he needs to learn how to bat in death overs. What has Dhoni, the so called destructive batsman, done with the bat in T20s or this IPL? Not just that but captaincy also has gone to dogs..remember this same Rahane was winning matches for Rajasthan Royals with similar knocks. Like i said the culprit here is poor bowling attack and stale captaincy. 190+ would have been defended by teams like DD, SRH, KKR

Dhoni is doing nothing, but that does not mean that Rahane has been exceptional. He is just an accumulator. He was winning nothing for RR either. We had criticised him enough times for that. He had one good season I think, but that's it.

60 off 45 balls is rubbish. If you play 45 balls and not score at least 75 in pattas, your team will lose.