Assembly elections(Tamil Nadu,Kerala,Bengal,Assam)-2016

Sujithmb13

21 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

If I were from TN, would have probably voted for jayalalita. She looks like a sincere and a strong leader.

Nobody is a sincere leader. TN has been under these dravidian parties for god knows how long. DMK looted so much in their previous regime that it takes more than 5 years for people to forget lol . TN is always about how much you hate the incumbent. THey didn't hate AIADMK enough to kick them out. Who would want a 91 year old chief minister lol  

5 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Nobody is a sincere leader. TN has been under these dravidian parties for god knows how long. DMK looted so much in their previous regime that it takes more than 5 years for people to forget lol . TN is always about how much you hate the incumbent. THey didn't hate AIADMK enough to kick them out. Who would want a 91 year old chief minister lol  

something about the personalities of these leaders and about what they represent, Mayawati, Momota n Jayalalita. One wont mind Jayalalita and Mayawati. Maya isnt as good as Jaya personality-wise but she represents dalit empowerment. 

Momota and her party seems like a chhichhori (cheap) party to me.

5 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

Somedays back i happen to visit Chennai and then travelled by car to few parts of TN.. I used to think TN and all has better CMs and work culture,. But looking at state of roads and villages, it opened my eyes. Realised that TN politicians are equally if not more corrupt then my home state Uttar Pradesh

2 hours ago, mishra said:

Somedays back i happen to visit Chennai and then travelled by car to few parts of TN.. I used to think TN and all has better CMs and work culture,. But looking at state of roads and villages, it opened my eyes. Realised that TN politicians are equally if not more corrupt then my home state Uttar Pradesh

Far too much corruption. Authoritarian regime. Too much freebies at the expense of tax payer money.

Hopefully Assam's victory will force NaMo and Shah to entrust the local state leaders more after the Delhi and Bihar debacle. Lot of credit is being given to the RSS for mobilizing people as well. Sonowal and Himanta Biswa have delivered. Decent gains in Bengal and Kerala as well.

UP and Punjab will be very interesting. Electorally, UP is more important whereas security wise, Punjab is crucial. 

^ The key is to have a local pivotal leader... BJP screwed up in Bihar not projecting Sushil Modi. In UP BJP needs to project a leader. It hasn't done it and it'll struggle in UP against BSP & SP... Punjab is a gone case as AAP will definitely make the Govt. don't know how much trouble Kejri will crate once he gets a full state like Punjab under his control.