Eoin Morgan and Alex Hales OUT of Bangladesh Tour due to security concerns.

Shamim.Miah

John Etheridge (Cricket Journalist for Sun Sport): https://twitter.com/JohnSunCricket

Eoin Morgan says he was spooked by his proximity to a bomb during IPL in 2010. Fair enough. But why has been back to IPL five times since?

Even some of the journalist are suspicious of his pull-out-

"Foreign Office travel advice for Bangladesh re-terrorism threats almost identical to that for India." in response to this tweet by John.

Piers Morgan: https://twitter.com/piersmorgan

Exactly, where our courageous captain will happily go for IPL cash.

9 minutes ago, Shamim.Miah said:

John Etheridge (Cricket Journalist for Sun Sport): https://twitter.com/JohnSunCricket

Eoin Morgan says he was spooked by his proximity to a bomb during IPL in 2010. Fair enough. But why has been back to IPL five times since?

Even some of the journalist are suspicious of his pull-out-

"Foreign Office travel advice for Bangladesh re-terrorism threats almost identical to that for India." in response to this tweet by John.

Piers Morgan: https://twitter.com/piersmorgan

Exactly, where our courageous captain will happily go for IPL cash.

Did the bomb explode? In your country, it explodes, that's the difference.

And the security in India for foreign athletes is Z class, hard for anything wrong to happen. There is a reason why sporting legends like Federer and now very soon Nadal come to India. They believe in our security.

Edited by Adi_91

Michael Vaughan on Twitter:

"If the Security EXPERTS say it's safe too go .. You pack your bags,travel and get ready to play Cricket .."

"I would Presume if anyone does pull out of the Bangladesh tour they would pull out of the India trip as well .Both are at a similar risk ???"

Piers Morgan (Most followed Journalist in UK):

"Eoin Morgan happy to play in #IPL for big money. Security risk in #India on a par with #Bangladesh. Shockingly selfish decision."

Edited by Shamim.Miah
28 minutes ago, Shamim.Miah said:

"If the Security EXPERTS say it's safe too go .. You pack your bags,travel and get ready to play Cricket .."

"I would Presume if anyone does pull out of the Bangladesh tour they would pull out of the India trip as well .Both are at a similar risk ???"

"Eoin Morgan happy to play in #IPL for big money. Security risk in #India on a par with #Bangladesh. Shockingly selfish decision."

We don't LeT establish a group in our country and endanger the lives of civilians. That's the difference between Bangladesh and India. 

And we don't want reviews from Vaughan and idiot journalist like Morgan. Just FYI, Rafael Nadal (I hope you know him) is coming to India to play a Davis Cup tie. 

More luminaries visit India because they trust our security and none so far have even raised an iota of suspicion on their security. 

Edited by Adi_91
3 hours ago, Shamim.Miah said:

Lol Vaughn and Morgan really.. You think their views lend credence to your argument. You must be a troll then.

I don't understand why Morgan is getting a lot of hate. He said it in his statement, if your mind is wondering around about SECURITY CONCERNS then you can't give 100% to cricket. Imagine a bomb blasts but no one gets injured. Do you honestly think that their concentration will be getting a 100 in the next match of getting the F*ck out of there on the next flight? Honestly speaking, in these type of scenerio, a failed attempt is as bad as a perfect attempt. 

Honestly I feel bad for both Pak and Ban for these terrotist attacks. Pak more cause their situation is worst. No country deserves to go through these sort of BS. I sincierly hope that we never have to go through these sort of nonsense. 

9 hours ago, Vilander said:

Lol Vaughn and Morgan really.. You think their views lend credence to your argument. You must be a troll then.

I don't think its trolling when many analyst/commentators are saying he made the wrong decision.

Eoin Morgan should have chosen to tour Bangladesh with England, says Nasser Hussain

http://www.skysports.com/cricket/news/12123/10574916/eoin-morgan-should-have-chosen-to-tour-bangladesh-with-england-says-nasser-hussain

A captain's job is to lead - Eoin Morgan's Bangladesh decision is a mistake

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/cricket/2016/09/11/an-england-captains-job-is-to-lead-the-team---eoin-morgans-bangl/

Lot of English journalist are also saying it was wrong decision, and the consequence for himself in future is not good.

And ultimately its a personal call. I think post that 2010 bomb scare in Bangalore eoin has also played in the bpl.

The issue with the Dhaka attacks was it specifically targeted foreigners.

Australia I do believe have pulled out of bd in the recent past in events such as the under 19 wc.

So it's not as if eoin is the only one. This may have put an end to his career. That is sad.

Sent from my Wileyfox Swift using Tapatalk

On 9/12/2016 at 1:35 AM, Shamim.Miah said:

--    Where is the factual  evidence that trips to India and  Bangladesh carry similar security risks  ?   These are just  impressions or opinions of individuals. 

--   The statement by Vaughn has a question mark...showing threreby that even he is not sure.

14 minutes ago, express bowling said:

--    Where is the factual  evidence that trips to India and  Bangladesh carry similar security risks  ?   These are just  impressions or opinions of individuals. 

--   The statement by Vaughn has a question mark...showing threreby that even he is not sure.

Bangladeshi fans should read what Vaughan said about touring Bangladesh in the first place, calling it a pointless tour. 

What is it with our padosis having siege mentalities? I mean, why would the BCCI, who sent their team to B'desh in 2015 and 2016, ask the ECB to not send their captain/team? More importantly, why would the ECB even listen to the BCCI? The ECB probably has its own set of risk management experts who they consult. 

Rather than cooking up baseless conspiracies, our padosis would help themselves if they looked inward at their own inadequacies. A personal decision by Hales and Morgan spins into BCCI's conspiracy against the rising power of B'desh. Grow up habibis! 

PS: Anyone who takes Piers Morgan seriously needs to promptly see their psychiatrist.