CPEC has ZERO economic viability, its a massive cost. Is the purpose something else?

narenpande1

24 minutes ago, Finer said:

Yikes. Looks like the truth have hit the nerve, hasn't it? Too long you guys lived in Indian-media delusional world, hence the sudden realization cannot be pretty. :--D

I asked you for evidence, not making illogical claims. You keep running away from presenting facts coz you are a liar- just like your nation !!!

FYI, i am not quoting Indian media, i am saying what is the official version of the British Parliament. 

Guaranteed 20 percent returns for Chinese companies?.

That's what the British guaranteed to themselves when building railways in India.  Unbelievable.

Japan offered interest free loans and zero returns to India for bullet  trains. And Pakistan is paying commercial loan rates, I.e around 7 percent interest and guaranteeing 17+ percent profits.  Wow. That is a massive rip off of the Pakistani awaam.  

If true, and assuming the corruption equal or more in Pakistan, the way I see it,  Pakistani elite is making deals with anyone as long as the sale can be portrayed to its general public as anti India thing while they are filling their own pockets, buying properties and passport for thier families  in the west. In a way to secure their future they sell Pakistans present and future.

3 hours ago, sandeep said:

That's what the British guaranteed to themselves when building railways in India.  Unbelievable.

Japan offered interest free loans and zero returns to India for bullet  trains. And Pakistan is paying commercial loan rates, I.e around 7 percent interest and guaranteeing 17+ percent profits.  Wow. That is a massive rip off of the Pakistani awaam.  

This has happened to Srilanka after Chinese loans. Chinese seems to be the typical loan sharks. 

http://www.forbes.com/sites/wadeshepard/2016/07/31/china-to-sri-lanka-we-want-our-money-not-your-empty-airport/#75b339611696

Sri Lanka's debt situation is severe. The country is currently in $58.3 billion deep to foreign financiers, and 95.4% of all government revenue is currently going towards paying back its loans. This means that out of every hundred dollars the government brings in only $4.60 is going towards essentials like education and public services.

@Mahaa Raavana Seems like the Lankan government mismanaged loans badly.

Edited by gattaca

4 hours ago, Finer said:

I did, but you are giving me Indian version which is without evidence for starter never mind the integrity of Indian medias has been questionable. The fact is you don't understand the basic concept of economy shows why you guys will continue to live in the delusional world. You guys are literally handing your money to Pakistan through China. Do i really need to explain? :--D

You did not cite a single piece of evidence on this thread. Do you even know the difference between claim and evidence ? I asked you for proof that Britain and Germany are involved in CPEC. Just one article from their own media/government would suffice. You failed.

Therefore your claim is BS.

The basic concept of economy says that Indians are almost 40% richer than Pakistanis today. I know you guys have been living on handouts- first Unkil, now Chin-kil, then it will be us. We are okay with it- first we will own you, then we will evict you. Just like Chin-kil is about to start doing.

Amazing this .Usually even in places like Hong Kong , the rate of interest is around 3-4% for overseas borrowers

Won't be surprised Pakistan officials bribes played a big part in agreement these type absurd terms .

17 hours ago, Finer said:

I did, but you are giving me Indian version which is without evidence for starter never mind the integrity of Indian medias has been questionable. The fact is you don't understand the basic concept of economy shows why you guys will continue to live in the delusional world. You guys are literally handing your money to Pakistan through China. Do i really need to explain? :--D

Dont worry, I have a feeling that if our PM stays longer than 5 years, he will cut the middleman and pay it directly to your military and politicians. That way we will have treaties re written and peace for good. :hmm:

1 minute ago, Finer said:

I am guessing your similar basic concept of economy says that India is also poorer than Pakistan judging by the size of poor population comparatively?

I don't have to create evidence since it is matter of common sense which is found missing here apparently and your avoidance on the topic of so-called 'indian economy' that is barely indian - more like China economy given your dependent on the Chinese moods which your money are being spent for the betterment of Pakistan.

comparatively ?! We have less % of people below the poverty line. By the very definition of it, it means Pakistan has greater portion of poorer people.

It is a matter of 'common sense' that Germany and Englanda re going to invest in CPEC ? What kinda BS is that ?

Listen, you don't have to create evidence- infact, you should not. Its called forgery. I know 'forgery is wrong' is a hard concept to understand for Pakistanis. 
But yes, you do have to SUPPLY/DIRECT US to the evidence of a claim you make. You made  claim. We asked you to provide evidence of it. You failed. So your claim is nothing more than hot air. You got caught with your pants down, but you are not man enough to admit that. Simple as.

Our money is making us far richer than your money or our money or anyone else's money for that matter. Your government lives on dole. Remember that. I think there was a report here recently that just the top 4-5 Indian companies combined are worth more than entire nation of Pakistan. That should put you in perspective how much behind you are of us. 

On 12/13/2016 at 9:55 AM, Muloghonto said:

We are not in the business of occupying lands illegally. That is what separates a civilized nation like ours from a jaahil nation like yours.

Btw, only difference between Indian and Paksitani economic culture, is that we are less sifarishi and more data-driven than your hack job nation, which is just as capitalistic but less effective at it due to lacking high end talent & dedication.

there is flaw here. Bangladesh was supposed to be India. Pakistan had occupied it illegally.

56 minutes ago, Finer said:

For that, stop buying Chinese goods. :--D

No no no. As i said. Its cheaper for GOI to buy Pakistani establishment. My very close frnd will some day be involved  in bartering with Islamic republic of Pakistan in behalf of india. He thinks the same

2 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

I don't see how, since partition of Bengal & Punjab on religious lines were nearly identical in its legal implications.

on the lines that entire Pakistan was supposed to be India. So anything that comes out of Pakistan should have no issues in joining back with India or India should have no issues accepting them

1 minute ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

on the lines that entire Pakistan was supposed to be India. So anything that comes out of Pakistan should have no issues in joining back with India or India should have no issues accepting them

Even if we look from the Akhand Bharat perspective, we cannot allege that Pakistan illegally occupied Bangladesh, since Bangladesh & Pakistan circa 1949 were exactly equal in their legal definition of creation. Therefore, saying that Pakistan illegally occupied Bangladesh is invalid. You can argue that entire Pakistan case is invalid- which i don't agree but- but even if true, an invalid reason for existence could also be a legally legitimate reason to exist- which Pakistan satisfies.

Besides, why would you want the Pakistanis & Banglas to be in India ? You want Muslim hartaals in every single city ? i for one, am happy that India has 16-17% Muslims instead of 33% muslim population. 

1 minute ago, Muloghonto said:

Even if we look from the Akhand Bharat perspective, we cannot allege that Pakistan illegally occupied Bangladesh, since Bangladesh & Pakistan circa 1949 were exactly equal in their legal definition of creation. Therefore, saying that Pakistan illegally occupied Bangladesh is invalid. You can argue that entire Pakistan case is invalid- which i don't agree but- but even if true, an invalid reason for existence could also be a legally legitimate reason to exist- which Pakistan satisfies.

Besides, why would you want the Pakistanis & Banglas to be in India ? You want Muslim hartaals in every single city ? i for one, am happy that India has 16-17% Muslims instead of 33% muslim population. 

I dont hate Muslims :) and I am for Akhand Bharat