Jayalalitha Ji Passes Away.

randomGuy

3 hours ago, Detonator said:

Jayalalithaa in ICU: Did Amma anoint Thala Ajith her successor?

What in the blue hell is this!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I doubt that will be the case. I am no fan of any actor. But i have heard he is a decent and responsible guy as an individual. Yes given the populist culture of TN (since the days of MGR) won't be surprised if they  go for another actor .

Edited by vvvslaxman

22 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

I doubt that will be the case. I am no fan of any actor. But i have heard he is a decent and responsible guy as an individual. Yes given the populist culture of TN (since the days of MGR) won't be surprised if they  go for another actor .

OPS will be the CM for now. It's clearly a tabloid piece but can't believe friggin India Today reported it.

You really believed that nonsense lol ?

Also as much as we live populist culture , not one of our CMs came before working in a political back ground .Both Karuna and MGR played huge roles in the party under Anna and Jaya was in politics for nearly a decade before before becoming ADMK chief .

@Detonator

அம்மாவ மட்டும் அந்த ஆண்டவன்

காப்பாத்திட்டானா !

அப்பறம் தந்தி டிவியை அந்த ஆண்டவனால் கூட காப்பாத்த முடியாது ! : cantstop:

15 minutes ago, BeautifulGame said:

You really believed that nonsense lol ?

Also as much as we live populist culture , not one of our CMs came before working in a political back ground .Both Karuna and MGR played huge roles in the party under Anna and Jaya was in politics for nearly a decade before before becoming ADMK chief .

Don't believe that. But they need identifiable figure to unite the party. So there is no telling what they are gonna do about that. Kattumaram family should not be overexcited. They are still hated. But lack of leadership on the AIADMK side can create an opening for DMK.

Don't believe that. But they need identifiable figure to unite the party. So there is no telling what they are gonna do about that. Kattumaram family should not be overexcited. They are still hated. But lack of leadership on the AIADMK side can create an opening for DMK.

There is always someone who would raise above the vacuum .No one thought Jaya could become CM but the problem is none of them have an iota of charisma unlike Amma.

As for DMK , Stalin is now almost certainly going to be the next cm .

Even in the last election , they lost most of the decisive seats by 4k-5k votes .Now with double incumbency and without Jaya , will be as easy as 1989

10 minutes ago, BeautifulGame said:

There is always someone who would raise above the vacuum .No one thought Jaya could become CM but the problem is none of them have an iota of charisma unlike Amma.

As for DMK , Stalin is now almost certainly going to be the next cm .

Even in the last election , they lost most of the decisive seats by 4k-5k votes .Now with double incumbency and without Jaya , will be as easy as 1989

Yea it is a big unexpected break for Stalin. 

34 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

It looks like a done thing. Pity how the people are losing it. Having stayed in Chennai for couple of years I can understand this behaviour. But this has to stop. 

Please explain how and what you understand about this behavior.  So, some politician dies and these guys are entitiled to come on to the streets, block roads, become violent, shut down shops ?  

What on the bloody earth justifies this behavior other than pure mental retardness.

I would say, Election Commission should pass an order saying any disruption and from that district, constituency, AIADMK shall be banned from taking part in elections the next two times.  

Edited by radhika