Why Dhoni is not playing Ranji Trophy...

MCcricket

Why shouldnt he take his responsibility to stay match fit  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should he allowed to play ODI without match practise

6 minutes ago, Sidhoni said:

:facepalm:

All those players who have your head up their asses like Rohit and Ishant are whatever they are because of Dhoni only.

These 2 especially. they would have been nobody if not for dhoni and his relentless backing despite severe criticism . See what happened to ishant? Dhoni isn't the captain of RPS and he didn't even get a team. :cantstop: 

43 minutes ago, Sidhoni said:

:hysterical:

Now I think he needs to keep wickets for 3 balls in an over and next 3 balls someone else will keep. And while batting he should play only as a runner so he keeps his fitness while others get a chance to shine.

That's a good start but I want more

5 hours ago, laaloo said:

Great instead of grooming a future captain, he is blocking the spot for someone else to shine. 

Had they picked a younger captain, you would have complained about  "why selectors picked a youngster as captain and spoiled his career when you had senior like Dhoni."

Your anti-Dhoni posts are becoming a joke. Its fine to not like him but to talk crap every time about Dhoni only is a trait of some narcissistic person.

1 minute ago, Cricketics said:

Had they picked a younger captain, you would have complained about  "why selectors picked a youngster as captain and spoiled his career when you had senior like Dhoni."

Your anti-Dhoni posts are becoming a joke. Its fine to not like him but to talk crap every time about Dhoni only is a trait of some narcissistic person.

No if they had picked a younger captain, I would have applauded them for grooming for the future. If you still want to be stuck in 2011, then that's your problem. This is a forum right? Am I cursing? Am I breaking the rules? Speculating about the future and what impact on this greedy move by Dhoni could have on those players is being a narcissist now? If you wanna drink the kool aid and think everything  is hunky dory, then go ahead. But others will criticize.

Just now, laaloo said:

No if they had picked a younger captain, I would have applauded them for grooming for the future. If you still want to be stuck in 2011, then that's your problem. This is a forum right? Am I cursing? Am I breaking the rules? Speculating about the future and what impact on this greedy move by Dhoni could have on those players is being a narcissist now? If you wanna drink the kool aid and think everything  is hunky dory, then go ahead. But others will criticize.

Lol greedy move? If anything the other players will learn to captain by seeing him captain. Don't know what you are smoking there and don't get that.

Even Tendulkar at the old age of 40, yes 40, was captaining IPL team Mumbai in 2013. He could have eaily given that up to a youngster? So you mean even Trndulkar is greedy that means?

Tendulkar wasn't wrong there and neither is Dhoni here. You are just hating too much on Dhoni, that is what is wrong. 

Just now, Cricketics said:

Lol greedy move? If anything the other players will learn to captain by seeing him captain. Don't know what you are smoking there and don't get that.

Even Tendulkar at the old age of 40, yes 40, was captaining IPL team Mumbai in 2013. He could have eaily given that up to a youngster? So you mean even Trndulkar is greedy that means?

Tendulkar wasn't wrong there and neither is Dhoni here. You are just hating too much on Dhoni, that is what is wrong. 

That's IPL. I dont care what happens there. If Sachin was captaining Mumbai, then I would have called him out. I have called him out and criticized him. This type of trait you will never see from Dhoni chamchas. They will lap up whatever he says. They even defended srini mama, and meyeppan. Dhoni is wrong here. You need to take off your blinders and see the reality.

Just now, laaloo said:

That's IPL. I dont care what happens there. If Sachin was captaining Mumbai, then I would have called him out. I have called him out and criticized him. This type of trait you will never see from Dhoni chamchas. They will lap up whatever he says. They even defended srini mama, and meyeppan. Dhoni is wrong here. You need to take off your blinders and see the reality.

Not all are Dhoni's fanboysz If you want to generalize then even tendulkar and dravid fans also have chamchas. 

I am not as crazy fan of Dhoni, I like all players equally and respect them, but to call him greedy here is pathetic. Because this isn't greedy move by Dhoni or anyone. 

6 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Not all are Dhoni's fanboysz If you want to generalize then even tendulkar and dravid fans also have chamchas. 

I am not as crazy fan of Dhoni, I like all players equally and respect them, but to call him greedy here is pathetic. Because this isn't greedy move by Dhoni or anyone. 

Should Dhoni be dropped from Jahrkand team in favor of a youngster or Ashwin in favor of Mishra-Pick one? :giggle:

4 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Of course it's greedy. After being kicked out from the Indian team and Pune IPL team as captain, he's trying to stay in the limelight. Grabbing on whatever he gets. We dont get many cricketers from Jharkhand. So this could was the perfect opportunity to cultivate leadership qualities in a young player, but alas. Keep drinking the kool aid.

Just now, maniac said:

Should Dhoni be dropped from Jahrkand team in favor of a youngster or Ashwin in favor of Mishra-Pick one? :giggle:

Never. Best players need to play state games always. Like for example Rohit Sharma, he is the best Mumbai LOI player who is already part of Indian team, but he needs few games since he hasn't had match practice since injury, so he should walk into Mumbai team and he will and will play Vijay Hazare trophy staring tomorrow.

Dhoni isn't playing test, so when available should walk into Jharkhand team. 

Any player for that matter, even if youngster had to sit out.

4 minutes ago, laaloo said:

Of course it's greedy. After being kicked out from the Indian team and Pune IPL team as captain, he's trying to stay in the limelight. Grabbing on whatever he gets. We dont get many cricketers from Jharkhand. So this could was the perfect opportunity to cultivate leadership qualities in a young player, but alas. Keep drinking the kool aid.

Rofl you call captaining Vijay Hazare team "getting limelight" for a person who has captained Indian team and won the world vup as captain. 

Hahah good joke :phehe:

2 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Never. Best players need to play state games always. Like for example Rohit Sharma, he is the best Mumbai LOI player who is already part of Indian team, but he needs few games since he hasn't had match practice since injury, so he should walk into Mumbai team and he will and will play Vijay Hazare trophy staring tomorrow.

On what basis? He has retired from tests.....right now Indian team is looking for a WK-Bat...Ishan Kishan is a very good prospect who one day might play test cricket for India as a keeper bat. so is Dhoni playing as a batsman only? because then how will Ishan develop as a keeper?

Tool move...at least domestic LOI's makes sense as he is in the scheme of things...this is a very backward step.

1 minute ago, maniac said:

On what basis? He has retired from tests.....right now Indian team is looking for a WK-Bat...Ishan Kishan is a very good prospect who one day might play test cricket for India as a keeper bat. so is Dhoni playing as a batsman only? because then how will Ishan develop as a keeper?

Tool move...at least domestic LOI's makes sense as he is in the scheme of things...this is a very backward step.

Haters have gone mad. :rofl:

If this is not domestic LOI then what is?

6 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Rohit hasnt been included still isnt fully fit :(