Prithvi Shaw

38 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

Averaging 63 in fc cricket and only just started 

Great kid, I really wish he does well. Regarding the highlighted - sustaining 55-ish average over time is the harder part. I am not saying getting started is easy, and kid is great to have gotten this start. But sustaining is the harder part.

Edited by fineleg
12 minutes ago, fineleg said:

Great kid, I really wish he does well. Regarding the highlighted - sustaining 55-ish average over time is the harder part. I am not saying getting started is easy, and kid is great to have gotten this start. But sustaining is the harder part.

it will be harder for openers to do so. not many openers in domestics avg 50+ (apart from KL Rahul).

7 hours ago, King Tendulkar said:

Just remember guys this guy is the real deal . When you watch him bat you will be blown away . The look in his eyes is pure evil , run making machine .

would have taken him to sa just to lap it up and then unleash him in subsequent tours 

forget pant this is the boy!

he is as good as and as bad as pant. Pant scored more runs than him last season, youngest batsman to score at 300 in FC cricket. Both have poor game against moving ball and have issues outside off. His technique got exposed in QF on a seaming deck against Vinay Kumar The Legend. 

4 hours ago, rkt.india said:

he is as good as and as bad as pant. Pant scored more runs than him last season, youngest batsman to score at 300 in FC cricket. Both have poor game against moving ball and have issues outside off. His technique got exposed in QF on a seaming deck against Vinay Kumar The Legend. 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/indianexpress.com/article/sports/cricket/prithvi-shaw-has-a-promising-career-ahead-of-him-if-things-go-well-trent-boult-4895557/lite/

lad is calculated assassin! Mark my words 

8 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

dont go by what one says. believe your eyes. watch the QF replay against Karnataka. he is very flashy and has has loose technique very much like Shreyas Iyer.  He has a long way to go same with Pant. Pant is a better LOI prospect as of now.

2 hours ago, rkt.india said:

dont go by what one says. believe your eyes. watch the QF replay against Karnataka. he is very flashy and has has loose technique very much like Shreyas Iyer.  He has a long way to go same with Pant. Pant is a better LOI prospect as of now.

Have seen him bat quite a few times . Is gun test match player for future . White ball cricket is lesser format for him . Nothing like pant . Exevellent all round technique 

My eyes seen him bat a few times hence my belief in him 

On 1/3/2018 at 5:02 AM, rkt.india said:

maybe he has a long way to go. but dhawan has an even longer way to go outside SC.

The best bowling attack he has played so far in first class cricket is against karnataka with vinay and mithun and he failed in both innings.

Better to pick him in A team and see how he plays against international quality bowlers on difficult pitches before considering him for senior team.

Edited by renjith
1 hour ago, renjith said:

The best bowling attack he has played so far in first class cricket is against karnataka with vinay and mithun and he failed in both innings.

Better to pick him in A team and see how he plays against international quality bowlers on difficult pitches before considering him for senior team.

He played well against boult and southee. In one of the BP11 match.