B Thampi - Kerala Fast Bowler

Bystander

2 hours ago, msplash9 said:

South Zone squad: R Vinay Kumar (capt), Vijay Shankar (vice-capt), Tanmay Agarwal, Mayank Agarwal, Vishnu Vinod, Ricky Bhui, Dinesh Karthik (wk), G Hanuma Vihari, Pavan Deshpande, Rahil Shah, M Ashwin, D Swaroop, CV Milind, Sandeep Warrier, Basil Thampi, S Arvind.

CV Milind, Sandeep Warrier, Basil Thampi, S Arvind & Vinny as fast bowlers. 

Vinny & Arvind are almost certain in the team . Hope atleast one among Warrier or Basil will play a lot of matches

Where is the third member of the super dooper pace trio.

112309.jpg

1 hour ago, rkt.india said:

123Untitled.png

This  proves what  we have been saying for many years..... domestic speed guns show much slower pace....by around  5 k.

And Thampi and  Nathu are all genuine fast bowlers  and  Shardul,  Rajpoot,  and Warrier  are not far behind.

This group needs special attention.

Edited by express bowling
1 hour ago, rkt.india said:

123Untitled.png

So....speed ranges shown in this  screen for a 5 day domestic match

Umesh  132 k to 144 k.....speeds in internationals later that year  ....  135 k to 148 k

Aaron  132 k to 141 k.....speeds in internationals later that year  ....  135 k to 148 k

Speed ranges we have seen for the quicker Indian pacers in domestic matches

Thampi   135 k to 144 k  ( T20 )

Nathu    130 k to 143 k   (  4-day match )

Warrier  134 k to 141 k  ( T20 )

Shardul   128 k to 141 k  ( 4-day match  )

Rajpoot  132 k to 142 k  ( T20 )

128 k to 139 k  ( 4-day match )

Siraj    130 k to 140 k ( T20 )

127 k to 137 k ( 4-day match )

Sangwan  125 k to 141 k  ( 4-day match )

Rahul Shukla  128 k to 140 k  ( 4-day match )

Navdeep Saini   128 k to 137 k  ( 4-day match )

We can adjust accordingly

4 minutes ago, msplash9 said:

He was a little embarrassed when I recognised him infront of his family. I told him its great to see a an indian fast bowler  clocking  140+ consistently. Also asked whether any IPL teams had contacted him and he said none yet. Then showed the op of the thread , he said thanks for the support and glanced through first few posts . 

He was with his family , so I did not want waste much of his time and wished him luck. But genuinely looked like a very humble guy from a middle class background. I am rooting for him more than ever now.

Well done bro !     :nice:

4 hours ago, express bowling said:

Great !

Why was he in a hospital ?

Not sure . He was buying medicines for himself only. I felt like asking him about that, but for some reason i did not. But he looked fine 

Also I wanted to ask him about the speed gun, his fastest delivery etc, but I felt little awkward to go again to him and ask all these questions infront of his family. I could be the first person that recognised him in public , thanks to ICF :smiley: