B Thampi - Kerala Fast Bowler

Bystander

lol did he really ever say that, man thats chalta hai attitude. Well everything has a sell by date. 

This were just my imaginary lines considering dhonis love for the trundlers !!! Hell he would have even converted Lee n akhtar into 135k roadrollers if they ever had played under him..

But but I have seen him saying to bhuvi when bhuvi was trying to swing it back into the left hander against srilanka ( forgot the match)

Dhoni shouted " Bhuviieee Swing wing Chhod sirf sidheyy daal"

Poor bhuvi

50 minutes ago, speedheat said:

This were just my imaginary lines considering dhonis love for the trundlers !!! Hell he would have even converted Lee n akhtar into 135k roadrollers if they ever had played under him..

But but I have seen him saying to bhuvi when bhuvi was trying to swing it back into the left hander against srilanka ( forgot the match)

Dhoni shouted " Bhuviieee Swing wing Chhod sirf sidheyy daal"

Poor bhuvi emoji16.pngemoji2.pngemoji2.pngemoji2.pngemoji2.png

Utterly ridiculous by Dhoni if its true. A bowler should be allowed to bowl what he wants

12 hours ago, gakgupta said:

I think Dravid is playing much bigger role than them......

Yes, just look at him bringing his Rajasthan  player like Samson to Delhi Daredevils. This shows he just cares about young Indian players a lot. Samson was find of the IPL few years ago even though he hasn't had great last two years. But players like him have spoken highly of Dravid. Even Rahane learned a lot under him when spending so much time with him in RR and that has translated into his test game which helped him do well overseas. 

Having him around our youngsters is great. Young players often have a lot of ego in them, and Dravid is one guy who will ensure they change such mindset and get more mature early 

43 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Yes, just look at him bringing his Rajasthan  player like Samson to Delhi Daredevils. This shows he just cares about young Indian players a lot. Samson was find of the IPL few years ago even though he hasn't had great last two years. But players like him have spoken highly of Dravid. Even Rahane learned a lot under him when spending so much time with him in RR and that has translated into his test game which helped him do well overseas. 

Having him around our youngsters is great. Young players often have a lot of ego in them, and Dravid is one guy who will ensure they change such mindset and get more mature early 

Hopefully zak can do something similar. He was our best bowler. Imagine if all the new guys can learn the art of swing and setting up the batsman.

41 minutes ago, gattaca said:

Hopefully zak can do something similar. He was our best bowler. Imagine if all the new guys can learn the art of swing and setting up the batsman.

Yes, Zak can be helpful even to an established bowler like Shami who keeps getting injured. Zak can probably share his regime with him and share from his own experience about what Shami can do different to help prong his career, something which Zak wasn't able to do himself. I am sure until Zak is part of DD, he will keep Shami around him, which is good for Indian cricket. 

On a cool, wintry evening at Krishnagiri in Wayanad, former Sri Lankan left-arm pacer Nuwan Zoysa was talking about how the side he coached, Goa, fared against Kerala on day two of the Ranji Trophy match. He said he was impressed with the young debutant who took the new ball for Kerala. He was referring to Basil Thampi, who had taken four wickets in his maiden First Class innings. 

More from the article in the below link 

http://www.thehindu.com/todays-paper/tp-sports/When-Basil’s-pace-caught-the-eye/article17287167.ece