Aniket Chaudhary ,Left arm fast bowler

tweaker

3 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

It is not just about the pace but purpose of calling him to the nets is practice the left arm angle from a good height. Aniket is probably a bit shorter than Starc but still tall enough, at least 6'3", to give good practice. Starc is probably 6'5".

Aniket 6'4,Starc 6'5

5 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

It is not just about the pace but purpose of calling him to the nets is practice the left arm angle from a good height. Aniket is probably a bit shorter than Starc but still tall enough, at least 6'3", to give good practice. Starc is probably 6'5".

Starc kept on saying in an interview that he is 6'4" although some people think that he is taller   : )

8 hours ago, express bowling said:

If he is bowling 135 k to 140 k in domestics, he may bowl 140 k to 145 k in internationals

your expectations are too high :)

140-145 from 6 feet 4 inch and that too left armer, that is way too good for any selector to discard him till 27 years of age.

am expecting only 135-140 and occasional ball above 140. even that is a good combo for a test class bowler.

7 hours ago, express bowling said:

Google has strange heights for many...shows Umesh Yadav as more than 6'1" and Ishant Sharma as  only 6'3"

Google trawls the internet and collects this info, Ishant is a funny case its clear he is a strong 6'5" or a bit more(clearly has an inch and a half over 6'4" guys) but consistently gets listed at 6'3" or it could be the Indian scales, lol i remember an sweet old mallu nurse who measured me during a health check for a immigration ID several years back, could not see the scale properly from down and was writing a **9 as **1 then i told her to check the scale again, she thanked me and corrected, could have happened to anyone anywhere not all placed manned by professionals and Ishant is someone who might not have bothered to check these things.

11 minutes ago, renjith said:

your expectations are too high :)

am expecting only 135-140 and occasional ball above 140. even that is a good combo for a test class bowler.

I am not expecting him to be 140 k to 145 k.....just saying that IF he is clocking 135 k to 140 k in domestics THEN  he will probably bowl 4 k to 5 k quicker in internationals ..... as that has been the case with most bowlers.   I have not seen him bowl under speed guns in domestics in recent times and  don't really know his exact speeds.    

11 minutes ago, renjith said:

140-145 from 6 feet 4 inch and that too left armer, that is way too good for any selector to discard him till 27 years of age.

Chaudhari wasn't this quick a couple of years back.....hence this delay by selectors. He is looking like a different bowler nowadays.

I too would settle for a 135 k to 142 k pacer tall left-arm pacer  if he is a good bowler otherwise.

Chaudhary is a late Bloomer. He was picked by Greg chappell after trials due to his good physical attributes though he was very raw and wasn't really quick. He was clocking 135 in 2012-13 and I didn't find him impressive at all but then I saw him in 2015 Ranji game against Karnataka and he looked a completely different bowler. He should have been drafted into Indian for Australia tour immediately but selectors didn't.

lol but no one is comparing him to Starc, Aniket is only a net bowler for now. But someone who is 6'4 and bowls 140 and is a left armer is pretty damn special.

Areyy nothing against tall guy chowdhry but the fact that I hate trundlers so much

Just can't bear them

History proves they have made us laughing stock

1 hour ago, Forever Indian said:

All these Hotstar videos are not availabe outside India. Any other videos you know of? Thanks.

use proxy sites or you can search on willow tv youtube if you are in US or Canada Rajasthan Karnataka ranji trophy match 2015.

Edited by rkt.india