Can India win this one ?

philcric

1 hour ago, Pollack said:

Why mention broad along with those two. Blasphemy it is. :argh:

Much as I love Rash when he's playing for Yorkshire, I'm honest enough to note and admit that he's about the same level as the other two at international level. Yes I know that's not what you meant but you must have seen how poor Broad was (and Woakes, and Stokes, and Anderson, and whoever else we sent out for torture by Kohli and co) in the England series. No hiding now for them whatever happens for the rest of the series. No "we put up a fight but India are super amazing at home" excuses. Aus have already put their pathetic efforts into perspective.

Edited by YCCC
1 hour ago, YCCC said:

Much as I love Rash when he's playing for Yorkshire, I'm honest enough to note and admit that he's about the same level as the other two at international level. Yes I know that's not what you meant but you must have seen how poor Broad was (and Woakes, and Stokes, and Anderson, and whoever else we sent out for torture by Kohli and co) in the England series. No hiding now for them whatever happens for the rest of the series. No "we put up a fight but India are super amazing at home" excuses. Aus have already put their pathetic efforts into perspective.

you should hold your judgement till the test and the series get over.