Pakistan in West Indies 2017

Asim

Just now, laaloo said:

This just proves how blatant run out of Lewis changed the last t20. That was sheer cheating by the Pakistani fielder to get in Lewis' way. If that didn't happen, Pakistan would have gotten thrashed like today.

Both games, got run out in both games. Now if they can only have Lendl Simmons open with him, they both can murder pak in power play overs. 

1 minute ago, laaloo said:

This just proves how blatant run out of Lewis changed the last t20. That was sheer cheating by the Pakistani fielder to get in Lewis' way. If that didn't happen, Pakistan would have gotten thrashed like today.

Lewis actually changed the angle in which he was running towards the fielder, if he ran straight he wouldn't have ran into the fielder.

I can never understand why some batsman run diagonally.

4 hours ago, Lala said:

Congrats boys. Well played. :bow:

You really happy with their performance?  They scraped over the line - could have easily lost the 2nd T20 if not for 'F' grade fielding and batting by West Indies, and Samuels throwing his wicket in an ego battle.   Pakistan loudly and proudly demonstrated their batting limitations this series.  It really has been a competition of which team bats worse to lose it - not which team plays well to win it.  

Its a sad story when rejects with attitude problems are your best batsmen - apart from Babar, who isn't much of a T20 batting stalwart anyway, decent bat though.  

Where are decent batting prospects for Pakistan?  Is the well that dry?

1 hour ago, sandeep said:

You really happy with their performance?  They scraped over the line - could have easily lost the 2nd T20 if not for 'F' grade fielding and batting by West Indies, and Samuels throwing his wicket in an ego battle.   Pakistan loudly and proudly demonstrated their batting limitations this series.  It really has been a competition of which team bats worse to lose it - not which team plays well to win it.  

Its a sad story when rejects with attitude problems are your best batsmen - apart from Babar, who isn't much of a T20 batting stalwart anyway, decent bat though.  

Where are decent batting prospects for Pakistan?  Is the well that dry?

We are proud and happy that we won the tournament against T20 world champions where India lost against them. Winning is most important thing for us. So whatsoever we won the series and you should appreciate the effort of Pakistan rather trolling. You guys still cant believe that PAK won that 3-1 :giggle:

2 hours ago, Lala said:

We are proud and happy that we won the tournament against T20 world champions where India lost against them. Winning is most important thing for us. So whatsoever we won the series and you should appreciate the effort of Pakistan rather trolling. You guys still cant believe that PAK won that 3-1 :giggle:

All rrrrrrrrrrighty then.   If you can be proud of that, good for you.   What's not to believe in one team winning if 2 crappy ones are playing.  Someone's going to win.   I still think Windies have underperformed so far, and Pak have been a bit lucky for that.  Its predictable actually - I was one of the few who predicted that Windies will win a test when touring UAE - Windies actually came within one good innings of winning the series.   

15 hours ago, Lala said:

But not without the usual Pakistani collapse and giving some life to another boring match. Maan gaye, without you guys, there is no comedy left in the planet 

2 hours ago, Adi_91 said:

But not without the usual Pakistani collapse and giving some life to another boring match. Maan gaye, without you guys, there is no comedy left in the planet 

So what u guys really expected from this tour? I still dont understand why Indians point out our weaknesses. Oh come on yaar, every team there are weaknesses more or less. There is no perfect team. We know every team every day doesnt give 100% but still we can improve as a team. Win is win no matter what. You tell me If I asked why India lost 1st test to AUS, it is not the right thing to ask now because somehow IND managed to win the series whatsoever. So pls dont try to analyse weaknesses cuz Series win is the ultimate result a team wants.

2 hours ago, Lala said:

So what u guys really expected from this tour? I still dont understand why Indians point out our weaknesses. Oh come on yaar, every team there are weaknesses more or less. There is no perfect team. We know every team every day doesnt give 100% but still we can improve as a team. Win is win no matter what. You tell me If I asked why India lost 1st test to AUS, it is not the right thing to ask now because somehow IND managed to win the series whatsoever. So pls dont try to analyse weaknesses cuz Series win is the ultimate result a team wants.

Focus on Tests Lala brother. West Indies have a great chance defeating this Pakistani test team.  I predict 2-1 to West Indies or 1-1 atleast. Pakistan not going to win the series for sure. :phehe:

4 hours ago, Lala said:

So what did you expect about this tour from Indian fans? You expect them not to laugh at the opportunities that this weaker than Bangles batting gives them?  Face it, Indian and Pakistan fans enjoy making hay when the "rival" is not doing well, and with this Pakistani team, you'd better get used to taking some heat.  

8 hours ago, Pollack said:

Focus on Tests Lala brother. West Indies have a great chance defeating this Pakistani test team.  I predict 2-1 to West Indies or 1-1 atleast. Pakistan not going to win the series for sure. :phehe:

I bet PAK will win 2-0 (1 will be a draw) :money: