Modi Ji's latest tweet on Kashmir

rageaddict

1 hour ago, rageaddict said:

20819103_1863987983628287_47373765232463

Yeh Wahi Bhaisahab hai Jo Ek time pe Manmohan aur Congress ki Soft Policies ke khilaaf kaafi aggressive bayanbaazi kiya karte the aur aaj khud Billi ban gaye hai aur unhi Congressiyo ki jabaan Bol rahe hai. 

Kathani aur karani mein phark hai. Raam Raam karate raho,dandaa dete raho.

or may be, that message was for separatist  only.

Because we had highest number of terrorists and most high profile ones killed in this year alone and counting. So is number of Pakistani soldiers/terrorists killed on border. Our High Commissioner in Islamabad has been very busy listening complain of cease fire violations by India.

And answer from India side was, It will continue to happen till infiltration stops

Edited by mishra

1 hour ago, mishra said:

Kathani aur karani mein phark hai. Raam Raam karate raho,dandaa dete raho.

or may be, that message was for separatist  only.

Because we had highest number of terrorists and most high profile ones killed in this year alone and counting. So is number of Pakistani soldiers/terrorists killed on border. Our High Commissioner in Islamabad has been very busy listening complain of cease fire violations by India.

And answer from India side was, It will continue to happen till infiltration stops

Exactly...

People still underestimating Modi and his Politics... may be need to check this video, specially last part of it.

@op  He is playing to the gallery. It's what politicians have to do.

By "Na gaali se na goli se" he is referring to striking down Article 35(a) and 370, which is what needs to be done. When will it get done? I don't know but sooner the better.

For the first time in post-Independence India's history, the sangh has control over the three main executive positions in the government. Interesting times ahead.

I am extremely happy with the progress we have made. I cannot even imagine if Lalus and Mayas were at the helm of affairs. a hodge-podge full of contradictions would have sold our country. What we conveniently forget that when Modi took over, we had broken system everywhere. 

Kashmir was messed up by the appeasement policies of congress. Sala we dole out money to these separatists who in cahoots with terrorist from Pak destroyed kashmir.

First we need to get ride of all the terrorist and also focus on development policies for the locals. Removing 35A and 370 is the only way to integrate it with main stream. In a body no one part gets extra privileges and this has to stop. 

4 minutes ago, dial_100 said:

I am extremely happy with the progress we have made. I cannot even imagine if Lalus and Mayas were at the helm of affairs. a hodge-podge full of contradictions would have sold our country. What we conveniently forget that when Modi took over, we had broken system everywhere. 

Kashmir was messed up by the appeasement policies of congress. Sala we dole out money to these separatists who in cahoots with terrorist from Pak destroyed kashmir.

First we need to get ride of all the terrorist and also focus on development policies for the locals. Removing 35A and 370 is the only way to integrate it with main stream. In a body no one part gets extra privileges and this has to stop. 

Or as NaMo says, galey lagana :giggle:

23 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

Start of Winters (say oct-nov) should be ideal for revocation of 35A imo.

Ground work is done. For first time a women walked to lal chowk on Ind day and went on with " Bharat Mata ki Jai".

Just few days back our army not just killed few terririst infiltrating the border but got hold if massive arms supply. headless kashmiri terrorist sympathasiZer  and terrorist will be have no option. 

2 hours ago, mishra said:

Ground work is done. For first time a women walked to lal chowk on Ind day and went on with " Bharat Mata ki Jai".

Just few days back our army not just killed few terririst infiltrating the border but got hold if massive arms supply. headless kashmiri terrorist sympathasiZer  and terrorist will be have no option. 

i heard they are looting banks frequently now since their black money is tied up..