Sack Haryana Government

Texan

Seriously shocking that 30 people are now dead after a serial rapist and conman under the guise of a godman gets arrested for crimes committed by him 20 years ago and his lunatic followers run riot and kill people. That is just not acceptable. Haryana Government should have enforced Shoot-at-Sight orders for anybody rioting over this idiot and this idiot deserves to be shot dead point blank.

Kattar's Haryana Government has been shown to be incapable of controlling basic law and order and should be dismissed immediately.

shooting on sight would have created even bigger headache for govt n would kill any moral authority haryana govt has. india isnt north korea that u can just murder civilians n expect no reprecussions. i would have used rubber bullets tear gas n water cannons instead.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, Texan said:

Seriously shocking that 30 people are now dead after a serial rapist and conman under the guise of a godman gets arrested for crimes committed by him 20 years ago and his lunatic followers run riot and kill people. That is just not acceptable. Haryana Government should have enforced Shoot-at-Sight orders for anybody rioting over this idiot and this idiot deserves to be shot dead point blank.

Kattar's Haryana Government has been shown to be incapable of controlling basic law and order and should be dismissed immediately.

so you wanted police to kill followers of ram rahim who are in millions? This is the probably the best govt could do. It was always about damage control. Things were going to go bad anyhow once he was convicted.

50 minutes ago, beetle said:

Khattar has to be one of the most incompetant idiot incharge of a state.

Besides ,he is a bhakt of that rapist baba.

he should not just be sacked but there should be an inquiry on his role in this .

Shameless guy!

Modi is not winning in Haryana again. He has let this incompetent fool getaway too many times.

arey, most of the haryana is baba bhagat, especially, dalits. what are you even talking about. tell me what could Khattar do?

1 hour ago, rkt.india said:

so you wanted police to kill followers of ram rahim who are in millions? This is the probably the best govt could do. It was always about damage control. Things were going to go bad anyhow once he was convicted.

You are telling me that 30 people dead and more than 200 injured due to arson and rioting over a criminal rapist's conviction is the best a government could do??? Then better not have this government. Even Congress with all its crappola leaders will do better than this.

2 minutes ago, Texan said:

You are telling me that 30 people dead and more than 200 injured due to arson and rioting over a criminal rapist's conviction is the best a government could do??? Then better not have this government. Even Congress with all its crappola leaders will do better than this.

It could have been worse than that. Imagine 25% of Haryana that follow Dera and from Punjab and UP on the roads, start rioting. I don't think you live in India and is not at all aware about the presence and effect of Dera. As I said, there can only be damage control as less as possible. Leaders cannot do anything about it. They are not going to be on the roads controlling the situation. It will have to be police and army and you cannot order to kill people. They mostly are dalits. It will become worse if army or police start killing dalits. The govt will be termed anti-dalit immediately. Ram Rahim is a symbol for Dalits and has done a lot for Dalits. They know which side to take. It is a lose-lose situation for govt irrespective of what they do.

6 hours ago, Tendu_10 said:

shooting on sight would have created even bigger headache for govt n would kill any moral authority haryana govt has. india isnt north korea that u can just murder civilians n expect no reprecussions. i would have used rubber bullets tear gas n water cannons instead.

it can be shoot at sight with rubber bullets/mace. No excuse to not use non-lethal force to break up illegal activity. We live in the 21st century- there is no excuse for a government to fail to provide basic law and order while 'playing at' being a super-power and spending billions on Aircaft carriers. We want to master the baddest fighting weapons that will make our enemies shiver, yet we fail at settling a domestic dispute others make a non-issue of. 

Shame!

Edited by Muloghonto

Why about Punjab government? Nobody is questioning them since it's a secular government. So no expectations from them.... Next, it's impossible to control half a angry million people immediately, it takes some time and one day after, it is seemingly all controlled.

Modi needs to get in a new cm to build some goodwill. Captain is a good choice. Also get the ball rolling on Vadra scams (I'm assuming they want to get the timing of the investigations right since they haven't started any so far), as that bumbling idiot Hooda is getting too big for his britches.  

I fear we are heading for a Chautala govt in the next assembly which will be the worst possible outcome for the state. 

it can be shoot at sight with rubber bullets/mace. No excuse to not use non-lethal force to break up illegal activity. We live in the 21st century- there is no excuse for a government to fail to provide basic law and order while 'playing at' being a super-power and spending billions on Aircaft carriers. We want to master the baddest fighting weapons that will make our enemies shiver, yet we fail at settling a domestic dispute others make a non-issue of. 
Shame!

i said that i would have used rubber bullets n tear gas.

not live bullets like what the OP wanted. mowing down civilians in the street even if they are acting like junglis isnt something Indian can do.

All things considered (30 deaths are sad), wrapping up the entire matter in a day isn't a half bad outcome. Compared to Jat agitation, this was nothing. 

Also, I hope dera administration challenges the HC ruling regarding confiscation of their property (its actually an illegal ruling); Cant have millions of followers be target for soul vultures. 

Edited by surajmal

8 hours ago, rkt.india said:

arey, most of the haryana is baba bhagat, especially, dalits. what are you even talking about. tell me what could Khattar do?

He could have stopped people from collecting there.

What is the meaning of section 144 if lakhs of people are allowed to mob a place?

He had intelligence input of violence, he had got a firing from HC for not tightening up .

He alllowed a convey of 200 vehicles enter panchkula like he was some chief guest.

It is probably difficult to take a tough stand when he is chummy with the same guy and dependent on him for votes.

As for the people who got killed...sorry to say, they had it coming.What did they expect ? That the whole country will roll over because they come in big numbers with stick and stones to defend a criminal.

7 hours ago, rkt.india said:

It could have been worse than that. Imagine 25% of Haryana that follow Dera and from Punjab and UP on the roads, start rioting. I don't think you live in India and is not at all aware about the presence and effect of Dera. As I said, there can only be damage control as less as possible. Leaders cannot do anything about it. They are not going to be on the roads controlling the situation. It will have to be police and army and you cannot order to kill people. They mostly are dalits. It will become worse if army or police start killing dalits. The govt will be termed anti-dalit immediately. Ram Rahim is a symbol for Dalits and has done a lot for Dalits. They know which side to take. It is a lose-lose situation for govt irrespective of what they do.

Ok. Killing them was an exaggeration, I admit. But there are many ways in which this could easily have been controlled. For a start, they should have just not let all the followers gather in any single location en masse. It is the responsibility of the government to ensure basic security of all people. If you are saying that 25% of Haryana follows him, then why didn't Khattar call in the army even before the verdict? Take your BJP caps off for a change and look at what has happened. Khattar is a big failure here.

The Haryana government has been criticised for allowing at least 1.5 lakh followers of Dera Sacha Sauda, the sect headed by Ram Rahim, to gather at Panchkula for the verdict, despite a ban on large gatherings.

The court also asked how many cars were allowed into Panchkula yesterday afternoon when Ram Rahim arrived from Sirsa - the Dera headquarters - in a large convoy for the court verdict.

Chief Minister ML Khattar had acknowledged yesterday that there were lapses. The "lapses have been identified and we are taking appropriate steps," he said last night, adding: "This should not have happened."

But in another statement, he also appeared to shield Ram Rahim's followers as he said criminals had infiltrated the crowd of Dera Sacha Sauda devotees.

The comments were not missed by the court, which said: "Your Chief Minister said miscreants got mixed up with Dera people, giving the impression that they didn't do anything, you're still supporting them, you are the ones who made this happen."

All the dera votes will swing to Congress now (atleast congress protected their chief). BJP needs to go after the Jat vote. 

Actually, looking at the last assembly election, BJP didn't benefit much from this group anyways. Why the * would they accomodate him? 

Focus on jat vote for next time (especially considering the western UP mandate). Speed up the infra projects in Jat belt and bury Hooda in corruption cases. Worst case, you end up in an alliance with INLD (FAAAACK).

And time for Capt to be made BJP face in the state. 

Edited by surajmal

6 minutes ago, surajmal said:

All the dera votes will swing to Congress now (atleast congress protected their chief). BJP needs to go after the Jat vote. 

Actually, looking at the last assembly election, BJP didn't benefit much from this group anyways. Why the * would they accomodate him? 

Focus on jat vote for next time (especially considering the western UP mandate). Speed up the infra projects in Jat belt and bury Hooda in corruption cases. Worst case, you end up in an alliance with INLD (FAAAACK).

And time for Capt to be made BJP face in the state. 

Yeah, all supposed 25 lac bhakts in haryana knew all along that baba was a rapist.