An IPL solution for Sri Lankan Cricket

sandeep

1st thing 1st how did it happen

• SL cricket have been producing good cricketers for so long so how come a dearth of good talent all of sudden
  • They use to encourage unconventional players and i dont even see that now
  • Most of all what happened to their fitness levels, among subcontinent teams they use to be the best fielding side for a long time till india took over few years ago
  • Where is thisara, kulasekra , n the perara who was their next jayasuria 

13 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

1st thing 1st how did it happen

• SL cricket have been producing good cricketers for so long so how come a dearth of good talent all of sudden
  • They use to encourage unconventional players and i dont even see that now
  • Most of all what happened to their fitness levels, among subcontinent teams they use to be the best fielding side for a long time till india took over few years ago
  • Where is thisara, kulasekra , n the perara who was their next jayasuria 

I just posted a response on the article thread.  Mods, @Laaloo @beetleis there a way to merge this thread to the comments on the article?  

16 minutes ago, Soorma_Bhopali said:

Lot of chopping and changing of their second-rung players created this problem. They should have planned for Mahela,Dilshan & Sangakkara requirements atleast 5-7 years back by identifying heir apparent and then backed them  to the hilt . There has been a revolving door of players at no . 5,6 & 7 .

thats Chandimal,Mathews,Perera they never took off. Mathews is good but not lift a team up alone on ones shoulders good.