SHOCKING! 4-year-old boy 'sexually assaults' classmate in Delhi school - DISTURBING DETAILS

vayuu1

New Delhi: A four-year-old boy has allegedly sexually assaulted his classmate, a four-year-old girl, on the premises of Maxfort School in Dwarka, Delhi.

Hyderabad SHOCKER: 85-year-old man arrested for raping 4 minors, attempt to rape 2 others

As per the FIR filed by her parents, the girl had complained of pain in her private parts after coming back from school on Friday. On Saturday, she revealed the shocking details of the 'assault' which took place during the school hours.

As per the parents, one of their daughter's classmates opened her pants and put his finger inside her private parts. The girl allegedly tried pushing him away but to no avail, and could not ask for help as no staff member was around.

Army colonel arrested for raping lieutenant colonel's daughter in Shimla

Accusing the school management of laxity, the parents have alleged that a school teacher and school coordinator, on being told about the incident, feigned ignorance and offered no concrete assistance. The school principal too did not provide any relief, and further refused to divulge details of the accused student.

SHOCKING: Woman in Bhopal gangraped by five men for seven hours, allegedly turned away by police

After the doctors at Rockland Hospital examined the victim and confirmed it to be a case of sexual assault, the parents lodged a complaint at the Dwarka (South) Police Station.

A case has been registered. The school administration has been 

Man I am really scared for my little girl, after reading this.

Sent from my Redmi 4A using Tapatalk

56 minutes ago, vayuu1 said:

New Delhi: A four-year-old boy has allegedly sexually assaulted his classmate, a four-year-old girl, on the premises of Maxfort School in Dwarka, Delhi.

Hyderabad SHOCKER: 85-year-old man arrested for raping 4 minors, attempt to rape 2 others

As per the FIR filed by her parents, the girl had complained of pain in her private parts after coming back from school on Friday. On Saturday, she revealed the shocking details of the 'assault' which took place during the school hours.

As per the parents, one of their daughter's classmates opened her pants and put his finger inside her private parts. The girl allegedly tried pushing him away but to no avail, and could not ask for help as no staff member was around.

Army colonel arrested for raping lieutenant colonel's daughter in Shimla

Accusing the school management of laxity, the parents have alleged that a school teacher and school coordinator, on being told about the incident, feigned ignorance and offered no concrete assistance. The school principal too did not provide any relief, and further refused to divulge details of the accused student.

SHOCKING: Woman in Bhopal gangraped by five men for seven hours, allegedly turned away by police

After the doctors at Rockland Hospital examined the victim and confirmed it to be a case of sexual assault, the parents lodged a complaint at the Dwarka (South) Police Station.

A case has been registered. The school administration has been 

Man I am really scared for my little girl, after reading this.

Teach her about good and bad touch.

Tell your wife to use a doll to explain to her.You can check on line also how you can teach a child that.

Teach her to scream  and run if any one touches her and make her believe that you both will protect her if she comes to you.

In most cases ( not this) the child is blackmailed about hurting the parent.

Explain to her that she can tell you without fear.

Also explain how no matter what, she should never go with someone without asking the parent. If any one says parents have sent to get her...tell her to ask for a password. You should have a password that you share with her. Something simple.

Kids experiment with sexuality.

Specially if the child has seen something or experiencing sexual abuse too.

Teach her about good and bad touch.

Tell your wife to use a doll to explain to her.You can check on line also how you can teach a child that.

Teach her to scream  and run if any one touches her and make her believe that you both will protect her if she comes to you.

In most cases ( not this) the child is blackmailed about hurting the parent.
Explain to her that she can tell you without fear.

Also explain how no matter what, she should never go with someone without asking the parent. If any one says parents have sent to get her...tell her to ask for a password. You should have a password that you share with her. Something simple.

Kids experiment with sexuality.
Specially if the child has seen something or experiencing sexual abuse too.

Thanks bettle

1 hour ago, rkt.india said:

Don't think a 4 year old even knows about sex or any such thing. 

True...it is not sexual.

Children do such things out of curiosity.

It is surprising how often children themselves put things inside the various orifices of the body...nose, ears , private parts .

Children that age have a lot of curiosity about their body, specially private parts and pee and poop. 

They can do it to others if someone is abusing them or if they witness such behavior ,with out any sexual connotation to the act.

Children that young can also have anger issues.

Children that young can also hurt other children knowingly and conciously .

The people concerned with child welfare should be concentrating on the child assaulter to know why he did it? 

That child needs protection ( if he is being abused or witness to abusive behavior) and phychological counselling .

Edited by beetle

I think school teacher or anyone guarding the class room where this happend must be fired first up for letting it happen. I mean if two kids are around, I am sure someone was supposed to be watching them.

Apparently this happened at maxfort dwarka ,

Sent from my vivo 1601 using Tapatalk