Will Kohli end up being considered a worse Test captain than Dhoni?

Captain

Will Kohli end up being considered a worse Test captain than Dhoni?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Will Kohli end up being considered a worse Test captain than Dhoni?

• Yes
    • No

4 minutes ago, Captain said:

Sachin was the second highest scorer for India in both the tours of England and Australia. While he wasn't terrific, other batsmen were even worse.

That's not the point..

We drew a series under Dhoni here - fan girls go..thanks sachin for the wins

We lost series under Dhoni - It's all him.. It's him it's him :phehe: not sachin not sachin 

Either he is responsible for wins and loses.. or he isn't 

2 x Fangirls make up your mind already 

Edited by Rasgulla
2 minutes ago, Trichromatic said:

Like I said Dhoni did nothing.

Kohli is actually harming by doing crazy things.

Yeaa crazy things I agree like dropping kl n rahane and bhuvi now but not stupid things like scolding sree in the middle of the pitch, shouting like an idiot to jaddu in nz 2014, and opening the bowling with Vinay in Perth feasting warner

1 minute ago, Rasgulla said:

That's not the point..

We drew a series under Dhoni here - fan girls go..thanks sachin for the wins

We lost series under Dhoni - It's all him.. It's him it's him :phehe: not sachin not sachin 

Either he is responsible for wins and loses.. or he isn't 

2 x Fangirls mke up your mind already 

Your argument makes sense if you were blaming the entire team but you've singled out Sachin.

14 minutes ago, Gollum said:

But bhai tbh Dhoni was a decent captain in the 1st 3 years (2008-2011 WC). Post 2011 WC he screwed Indian cricket badly, that is also true. Kohli in his first couple of years has been very disappointing, esp with his selection and dictatorship. 

Either we are giving too much credit to pre 2011 dhoni or being over critical of him post that . The truth is probably somewhere in between .

As for the overseas test losses , we conveniently forget Dhoni was leading a side with most of them having less than 15 games behind them . Anyone who claims we would have had a different result under any other captain is lying . I would criticize him for may be not being little inventive when things where not going right , but he's not done anything which can have a long term damage to Indian cricket , which imo virat has been doing from start and getting away with it

5 minutes ago, Captain said:

Your argument makes sense if you were blaming the entire team but you've singled out Sachin.

But fangirl mentioned sachin alone for the wins.. 

14 minutes ago, kira said:

Thank Sachin for that

If fangirl is giving credits to sachin alone for our wins then  he should take responsibly for all the loses alone 

Edited by Rasgulla
10 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Kohli's fan girls running wild in this thread :hehe:

Kohli's mantra of captaincy - "Drop best bowler....best batsman...keep his dud friends in team...play no practice match but selfies only"

All hail KingKohli :hail:

If you notice none of them are virat fans. Just open a thread saying virat is the best odi player ever , you will see their real colors

7 minutes ago, jusarrived said:

Lol like we won series after series in SA with these legends before Dhoni took over . 

LOL here comes a dhoni chamcha with absolutely nil understanding of the game, e who has been burning of jealousy for the last 25 years, due to Sachin shutting your mouth thousands of time in the past, I don't have time for a blind Sachin hater, don't bother quoting me again, you won't get a reply 

6 minutes ago, kira said:

LOL here comes a dhoni chamcha with absolutely nil understanding of the game, e who has been burning of jealousy for the last 25 years, due to Sachin shutting your mouth thousands of time in the past, I don't have time for a blind Sachin hater, don't bother quoting me again, you won't get a reply 

But who is better ODI batsmen kohli or Sachin... Answer the question atleast lil girl..

Sachin's average is more comparable to Dhawan in Odis:phehe:.. Let's not even talk about sachin's Captaincy record he got India smacked at Home against RSA in a whitewash. 

Edited by Rasgulla
8 minutes ago, kira said:

Katti with sachin haters ? So cute