‘Dhoni does 50% of spinners’ work’: Kuldeep

velu

40 minutes ago, jalebi_bhai said:

For English conditions, our top 3 alone will make us contenders. If the middle order can be sorted out, we'll defnitely be the favourites along with England. The problem might be the preparation. They'll finish the IPL prior to the WC and could be burnt out by then.

We will definitely see early IPL and most probably it will be shifted to SA or hope not Middle east because of the 2019 General elections. 

33 minutes ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

He's the only one who's dishing out the troll votes on this page. Seems like the Dhoni bachao andolan is rattled :winky:.

No, laaloo and his ilk has been doing this for long time now. Earlier they downvoted and now its troll vote. There was no sense to it, purely filled with agenda and hate. Seems like its back to square one. Velu started doing it to bring balance, but obviously mob rules on ICF. 

4 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

@velu post as you are posting, as you are doing 50% of Dhoni's job. These mere mortals dont know ****. Every letter uttered by Dhoni is there to be deciphered. Dhoni is the Mark Ruffallo, while Kohli is the fake boss, LDC. 

i am doing 100% of Dhonis work job here :poink:

as a #1 dhoni fan , i am obliged todo 

ps:-

wats special about mark ruffalao :dontknow:

i follow ryan reynolda and he is awesome 

1 minute ago, Shunya said:

No, laaloo and his ilk has been doing this for long time now. Earlier they downvoted and now its troll vote. There was no sense to it, purely filled with agenda and hate. Seems like its back to square one. Velu started doing it to bring balance, but obviously mob rules on ICF. 

i dont see troll vote as downvote :dontknow:

infact troll vote is a good addition .. we can add angry reaction as well , need few more reactions 

33 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

At least we won't pretend to leave the forums and only log on to icf to upvote and downvote. :cantstop:

What? When did I leave or used downvotes/troll to fulfill agenda.

You and your gang with your agenda and hatred drove people away. There is no sense to what you MOB do here. Ridiculous if you can't see it.

5 minutes ago, Shunya said:

How exactly does he bring balance by calling anyone who criticizes Dhoni a Sachinista and troll voting them?

3 minutes ago, Shunya said:

What? When did I leave or used downvotes/troll to fulfill agenda.

You and your gang with your agenda and hatred drove people away. There is no sense to what you MOB do here. Ridiculous if you can't see it.

No I was referring to another dhoni chamcha. 

What is my hatred? So criticizing dhoni means we hate him. Wow Kya logic hai. Stop your PR for once and think with an open mind.

10 minutes ago, Shunya said:

Lol balance. Velu has been notoriously doing it for a while now. Heck I heard he even obsessively follows and trolls them on other forums.  If you can't see that then I can't help you.

1 minute ago, Laaloo said:

Lol balance. Velu has been notoriously doing it for a while now. Heck I heard he even obsessively follows and trolls them on other forums.  If you can't see that then I can't help you.

i stoped trolling after i got promoted as moderator :Cry: 

hate dhoni receives here is another level , as a #1 fan i feel obloged to defend him 

Just now, velu said:

i stoped trolling after i got promoted as moderator :Cry: 

hate dhoni receives here is another level , as a #1 fan i feel obloged to defend him 

Why are most valid criticisms considered as hating now? Instead of bringing others in, maybe you should counter those criticisms with valid rebuttals.

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

How exactly does he bring balance by calling anyone who criticizes Dhoni a Sachinista and troll voting them?

It balances because their bluff is being called out openly. There are people who are criticizing other players because of agenda and hatred which originated from Sachin's playing days. Its very obvious, the usual suspects keeps on shouting same BS in every thread. MOB has already drove people away from here using same mentality. Its impossible to not see the obvious agenda driven posts, cmon.