Adopted legends of Pakistan fans

23 minutes ago, Rightarmfast said:

Apologies to you @maniac, but this post of yours is in poor taste. Extremely poor taste. No need to bring in a religion or even a region here. Lets stick to cricket please. 

You misunderstood my post...I am not insulting any religion...I am only pointing out Pakistan’s obsession with a religion and lack of proper home grown icons and role models.

3 hours ago, maniac said:

Forget cricketers these guys are so starved of heroes that they have adopted Md. Ali, Cat Stevens etc etc because they converted to Islam.

There is always some propganda website by Pakistanis which have articles like MSD converted to Islam or Hugh Jackman converted to Islam etc or Michael Jackson converted to Islam.

I remember once Liam Neeson said he found it very peaceful in turkey hearing the prayers from the mosque or something diplomatic like that( almost like Manish Pandey or Chahal’s statement on Dhoni :giggle:) and they filed applications to adopt Liam Neeson.

I think he had to clarify lol. He is from Ireland Ireland I think and the hardcore IRA extremists would have stuck something up his backside so far that he would have had to learn special set of skills for the rest of his life .

Any way back to padosis this is a nation that has a stadium named after a barbaric dictator. The moment they produced a great cricketer ...the guy who was known  not to be bright enough himself decided to con the naive morons and made himself a prime ministerial candidate :hysterical:

That is how starved they are of heroes.

Even digging in to their history their biggest icons seem to be Ghori,Ghazni etc etc who were bandits, in fact that’s where they are told their civilization starts.

Even their father of the nation is hardly a talked about figure in world history where as Gandhi and Nehru for all their flaws they have are international icons especially Gandhi. Infact the only time he will remembered is as a footnote for causing the largest human migration and loss of human lives in the process for his own political ambitions.

There is no hate here...these are facts...I don’t have anything personal with Pakistanis but just like everyone else it is the whole ideology of Pakistan and what t has become as a nation which is the problem and this is not just India’s problem going by history it is clearly a world problem.

Epic post lol

1 hour ago, maniac said:

You misunderstood my post...I am not insulting any religion...I am only pointing out Pakistan’s obsession with a religion and lack of proper home grown icons and role models.

Don't understand this thread in the first place...secondly cricket has nothing to do with internal affairs of Pakistan. I don't expect myself to be replying in a Pakistani Cricket forum about Modi or BJP. 

Don't understand this thread in the first place...secondly cricket has nothing to do with internal affairs of Pakistan. I don't expect myself to be replying in a Pakistani Cricket forum about Modi or BJP. 

It’s all about the beard, you see. Apparently Pakistanis are the only fans of Amla..because of the beard.
5 hours ago, maniac said:

Forget cricketers these guys are so starved of heroes that they have adopted Md. Ali, Cat Stevens etc etc because they converted to Islam.

There is always some propganda website by Pakistanis which have articles like MSD converted to Islam or Hugh Jackman converted to Islam etc or Michael Jackson converted to Islam.

I remember once Liam Neeson said he found it very peaceful in turkey hearing the prayers from the mosque or something diplomatic like that( almost like Manish Pandey or Chahal’s statement on Dhoni :giggle:) and they filed applications to adopt Liam Neeson.

I think he had to clarify lol. He is from Ireland Ireland I think and the hardcore IRA extremists would have stuck something up his backside so far that he would have had to learn special set of skills for the rest of his life .

Any way back to padosis this is a nation that has a stadium named after a barbaric dictator. The moment they produced a great cricketer ...the guy who was known  not to be bright enough himself decided to con the naive morons and made himself a prime ministerial candidate :hysterical:

Even digging in to their history their biggest icons seem to be Ghori,Ghazni etc etc who were bandits, in fact that’s where they are told their civilization starts.

Even their father of the nation is hardly a talked about figure in world history where as Gandhi and Nehru for all their flaws they have are international icons especially Gandhi. Infact the only time he will remembered is as a footnote for causing the largest human migration and loss of human lives in the process for his own political ambitions.

There is no hate here...these are facts...I don’t have anything personal with Pakistanis but just like everyone else it is the whole ideology of Pakistan and what t has become as a nation which is the problem and this is not just India’s problem going by history it is clearly a world problem.

Top post.

14 hours ago, Lala said:

Also thought Unadkat is the second coming of Starc :cantstop:

Firstly Unadkat/Starc made their international debuts within a 2 months of each other. Second comings are generally prededed by the original. 

Secondly, nearly all fans on this forum have a dislike for Unadkat and want him nowhere near the Indian team. We actually feel he is closer to the second coming of Daniel Vettori, so the again your joke doesn't work from any angle. 

14 hours ago, Lala said:

rre yaar dont compare which your mediocre bumrah with mali he has still palyed just 37 ODIs and more to go. Mali has done lot of miracles so far for cricket world and this bumrah is yet to produce any significant performance. At least a  hattrick :cantstop:. His average will climb up more when he plays more :cantstop: 

Im not trolling, it some of the ICF posters used that word unadkat=starc after SA series. Right now I cant find any proofs but Im telling true that term was used in previous threads by Indian posters.

When did Malinga go to a country like South Africa and achieve world class bowling returns in a test and ODI series? That too over the course of 9 matches. 

6 hours ago, maniac said:

Bhai we have airports and stadiums named after contraversial figures like Indira Gandhi and Rajiv Gandhi. Let's not be hypocritical. 

51 minutes ago, mancalledsting said:

Yaar, there is nothing wrong with being passionate about your religion. 

Absolutely correct. The problem starts when you consider others as non-believers and infidels. Basically you are right it is good to feel great abt your religion.

3 hours ago, mancalledsting said:

Bhai we have airports and stadiums named after contraversial figures like Indira Gandhi and Rajiv Gandhi. Let's not be hypocritical. 

What hypocrisy? as much as My heart cries seeing things  named after the Gandhi-Nehru  family, atleast they were still the leaders of this country...are you seriously equating that to naming things after Gaddaffi? Or naming  your missile after  Ghori and Ghazni?

3 hours ago, mancalledsting said:

Yaar, there is nothing wrong with being passionate about your religion. 

Being passionate about your religion is not the same as being radical about it....and we all know where most radicals come from.

Any way are you disputing the fact that Pakistan doesn’t have too many role models to look up to compared to India?

Science,Industry,Entrepreneurship,Art,Sports and even Politics how many icons does Pakistan really have?

There is no malice here, I am sure Pakistanis who post on ICF Are really nice people in real

life but that I am not speaking  about individuals here....speaking the facts and the uncomfortable truth 

8 hours ago, cric_fan said:

It’s all about the beard, you see. Apparently Pakistanis are the only fans of Amla..because of the beard.

The only reason so many of those Pak fans cheer and idolize Amla is because he wears his religion on his sleeve. Even a blind man can see it.

And that is precisely the reason why I wear a sadistic smile every time Amla is dismissed for a below par score and his average dips further :aha:

Edited by Bublu Bhuyan
9 hours ago, Unstable Joe said:

Not sure if that's something to be happy about :giggle: 

image.png.c6dcac9115bdd2a5a18e72414de6386b.png

Its just a one off day yaar. And also a league match who cares. Can you give me consecutive records rather trolling? Will see plenty of off days for Indian Phast bowlers like Legend Bumrah and legend Buvenshvar in IPL :cantstop:

5 hours ago, mancalledsting said:

When did Malinga go to a country like South Africa and achieve world class bowling returns in a test and ODI series? That too over the course of 9 matches. 

You guys are pretty much narrow minded. Visiting one tour to SA and bowled well does not tell that is a brilliant effort. All we know last SA tour it was not the SA's best side and was a much depleted side where the kid Markram was captaining. It's like India's 2nd string side was playing nidahas trophy. So dont talk too much about that win.

Coming back to the case of Malinga, he resigned playing test cricket in order to concentrate shorter format. He was the best T20 bowler ever no doubt. Reminds me how your best batsmen were struggled to score in T20 WC Final. Bumrah is a student of Mali. Mali consecutively played IPL for 10 years for same team (MI) where non of the player was able to do so. Since he is now aging and his time is over, his retirement is around the corner. His name adds to history. He contributed to the team as a genuine team player. A match winner. Some of the achievement I  remember so far was once when he batted with mathews against Aussies for highest 9th wicket partneship in ODI to open the door for first ODI victory in Aus, He had taken 4 hattricks, His 4 wickets in 4 bowls in 2007 WC against SA still people remember. He was followed by many fans, specially kids everywhere liked his slinging action. Even his hair style too followed by fans.:cantstop:  STOP Comparing student with master.

Can you tell me what your legend bumrah has done to the world cricket so far? what are the attributes of legend Bumrah that people remember?..............Oh we remember his big no ball :cantstop:

The only reason so many of those Pak fans cheer and idolize Amla is because he wears his religion on his sleeve. Even a blind man can see it.

And that is precisely the reason why I wear a sadistic smile every time Amla is dismissed for a below par score and his average dips further :aha:

Then you are no different from those you claim support him because of his religion :phehe:
7 minutes ago, cric_fan said:

Then you are no different from those you claim support him because of his religion :phehe:

So are you saying that liking amla has got nothing to do with his religion? So why do so many pakistanis love amla? yPakistanis don't show the same kind of love towards any other overseas player. If it was only based on batting then why aren't the pakistani not as passionate about any other foreign batsman besides amla like say a williamson or faf or any other batsman on a similar level to amla? It's not like amla is the best batsman in the world, he's not even the best batsman in the team.  It is clear as day that beard is the only reason which attracted pakistanis towards amla even though amla is of Indian origin