I am loving this....

sarcastic

1 minute ago, velu said:

rashid khan is really a nice guy :dontknow:

Probably.... I know he is a good bowler... but I remember in one MoM presentation, he started with a long mantra on the mike. Not saying it is bad to say those things... but such ostentatious religious words were not needed every time you start to talk in professional world....

May be he is a good guy but he should also learn to keep his religion at home and in his heart.... (just saying)

I love Rashid to bits, but the way he threw the ball to wicket to sabotage the woodwork just to entice the universe boss, I gotta say, boy he really humbled Rashid big time. Rashid was becoming too confident of his bowling, right time to have reality check to keep on improving. 

13 minutes ago, Scar said:

I gotta say, boy he really humbled Rashid big time. Rashid was becoming too confident of his bowling, right time to have reality check to keep on improving. 

completelt agree..

never seen anyone hititng him like gayle 

Chris Gayle: "A lot of people thought I'm too old, after this innings, I have nothing to prove. This hundred is dedicated to my daughter. Tomorrow is her birthday. This is a good wicket to bat on, just have to go out and defend it. I'm very dedicated. Since joining Kings XI, Sehwag told me to stick with the yoga guy and a massage guy, that's the secret, I guess (laughs). In a week's time, I'll be able to touch my toes!

:wp2:

2 hours ago, Texy said:

Kings XI, SRH, KKR & CSK  going thru

I would replace SRH with MI. CSK would as usual contact Srinivasan for help to reach the finals where they would get beaten black and blue by the team with utmost level of integrity and honesty : :mi:

4 hours ago, Zelig said:

Chris Gayle: "A lot of people thought I'm too old, after this innings, I have nothing to prove. This hundred is dedicated to my daughter. Tomorrow is her birthday. This is a good wicket to bat on, just have to go out and defend it. I'm very dedicated. Since joining Kings XI, Sehwag told me to stick with the yoga guy and a massage guy, that's the secret, I guess (laughs). In a week's time, I'll be able to touch my toes!

:wp2:

Gayle already was very cool, add sehwag to the mix you get absolute zero chill. This is going to be interesting for queens 11, Gayle back and pissed of-course in a cool way.

He did throw the bowl back at Gayle and broke the stumps even when Gayle was back in crease. Since then Gayle got him back to earth with that massive thrashing.Not saying that Gayle won't have treated him like this if he had not provoked Gayle, but that arrogance might have cost him.It was great watchign to see how the batsman took the challenge heads on and went crazy dispatching 27 runs in that over.Let the bat do the talking.Wonderful reply.What lovely hitting that was.