Church, Missionaries & related issues tracker...

asterix

It’s amazing that Mainstream Media is completely mum on these atrocities on women by Christian religious figures.

Even the bleeding heart, otherwise vocal liberals & feminists have hid themselves on these issue

WHY? So aren’t they hypocrites and agenda driven? Are they any different from the so called fascists?

Why shouldn’t people hate these double standard people and organisations?

If any Hindu priest been involved in any of these, imagine the outrage... even Pakistanis would’ve joined to preach Hindus...

And then they wonder why Hindus are becoming more intolerant.. Why not? Have they taken a Global Contract to be goody goody, gentle, humane & secular community surrounded by rampaging minorities in India and enemies all around India to teach Hindus a lesson?

And why not India be polled most dangerous nation for women if all these minorities doing atrocities against them and not been exposed by MSM or Liberals or Feminists...

Sexual attacks within churches in Kerala going on for decades and investigations being suppressed same time by Christian groups and state government 

Right.... I mean Left...

So where are the Left Liberals, Feminists, MSM & Human Rights activists?

This isn’t whataboutery... Its a serious issue...

Why there are no Prime Time discussion on this?

Absolutely disgusting. The church & their missionaries are making their presence felt in entire tribal belt since decades. Whole lot of money is poured into these institutions through NGOs to convert gullible tribals which is  sickening.

People who hold the positions of secretary & treasurer in these churches in various districts have done land grabbing , bribed govt authorities & those who stand against them are threatened with dire consequences.

For example- NWGEL (North Western Gossner Evangelical Lutheran) churches mushroomed in Nepal, WB, CG,MP, Bihar, Jharkhand, Odisha in less than 40 years & many of these church members have been involved in criminal activities. People like ex-CM Ajit Jogi provide them with political patronage because all of them are his vote bank.

Edited by Turning_track

3 hours ago, surajmal said:

Because most liberandus are actually cryptos. Dig around a little and you will see. India is literally an apartheid state. 

That has been true.. Heard lot of rumours about Rajdeep turning a crypto. 

Also check this how the blatant violation of rules in the heart of Bangalore goes unreported in most of the mainstream media.. The residents protest has no takers. Imagine the plight in smaller cities 

https://www.deccanherald.com/city/church-creating-problems-679197.html

The residents complain that as the number of people visiting the FGAG church at the Defence Colony is increasing over the years. However, no proper arrangements have been made, neither to accommodate the traffic nor to clear the garbage accumulated in the area. People park vehicles indiscriminately on the road. And more importantly, they block the road by placing barricades during prayers on Sundays. This is absolutely against the rule of the land, as they are disturbing the civic activity.

Read more at: https://www.deccanherald.com/city/church-creating-problems-679197.html

How many so called “liberals” & “feminists” have posted in this topic, leave alone prime time debates in MSM...

Sorry, you guys are hypocrites, dishonest & agenda driven.

Do not ever try to come and preach the RW.

RW are much better than you hypocrites...

@asterix bhai can you merge the recent Arunachal thread over here? That too is church related with huge ramifications in the North East. If thread merging doesn't fall under mod's jurisdiction it's fine...I'll post future developments related to this topic on this thread. 

1 hour ago, asterix said:

How many so called “liberals” & “feminists” have posted in this topic, leave alone prime time debates in MSM...

Sorry, you guys are hypocrites, dishonest & agenda driven.

Do not ever try to come and preach the RW.

RW are much better than you hypocrites...

This tweet by True Indology is apt

https://twitter.com/TrueIndology/status/1013253953436278784 

28 minutes ago, Gollum said:

@asterix bhai can you merge the recent Arunachal thread over here? That too is church related with huge ramifications in the North East. If thread merging doesn't fall under mod's jurisdiction it's fine...I'll post future developments related to this topic on this thread. 

lolwut?! Point of no return was crossed in North east 3 decades ago demographics wise. Now its a matter of seeing which death cult wins out in the end. Infact now that I think about it, BJP maybe playing some long term chanakiyan move by letting abrahamics ingress into the north east more and more. They may have already concluded that its best to deal with who ever comes out on top in a few decades. 

Islamic brutality in medieval ages is still not whitewashed completely. Agenda driven NCERT books have tried their level best to glorify that period (with tremendous success if I may add) but via other avenues the history of the greatest genocide in human history has been kept alive in the minds of kafirs. But that isn't the case with Christians..aisa lagta hai ki maano unhone yahaan kuch galat kaam kiya hi nahi. Forget aam aadmi, I bet most well educated/informed ICFers wouldn't have heard about the Goa inquisition. When I was studying in Goa my observation was that locals took great pride in their Portugese connection, I have had frank discussions with an old couple who reminisced about glorious Portugese rule and berated India for annexing their territory. It isn't surprising because in the 1800s the barbarians burnt all records of the inquisition including the details about executions of non Christians. Muslims took great pride in recording the gory details of their mass murders of infidels, Portugese destroyed the records of their misdeeds, that is the only difference. 

Aurangzeb road name was changed, fantastic...what about Vasco da Gama? Was the latter any less blood thirsty?

St Xavier is a saint with many schools/colleges/hospitals in his name but truth be told he was another fanatic monster who indulged in utmost cruelty. It was this SOB who planted the idea of Goa Inquisition yet he has churches named in his honour and his relics in Goa attract many devotees/believers including the ones he wanted to eliminate form Planet Earth, oh the irony !!!!

Shukr karo ki Brits ruled us and not the brutes from the Iberian peninsula. Our entire culture would have been destroyed like it happened in Central/South America and satyagrahiyon ki maa ___ dete woh log. Brits were kind/secular overlords (relatively speaking, toot mat padna mujh par) compared to all of the other European colonialists. 

13 minutes ago, surajmal said:

lolwut?! Point of no return was crossed in North east 3 decades ago demographics wise. Now its a matter of seeing which death cult wins out in the end. Infact now that I think about it, BJP maybe playing some long term chanakiyan move by letting abrahamics ingress into the north east more and more. They may have already concluded that its best to deal with who ever comes out on top in a few decades. 

I guess they are preparing the stage for some ghar wapsi and bringing animistic religions under Hindu fold. But looks risky because they lack the persistence, ruthlessness and evil genius of desert cultists. 

24 minutes ago, surajmal said:

This tweet by True Indology is apt

https://twitter.com/TrueIndology/status/1013253953436278784 

A lot of people on Twitter are after the person who runs True Indology & want Twitter to get this handle deleted. No one knows who this anonymous person is but definitely he/she is giving the haters burnol moment by exposing their agenda.