Which current Indian batsman has the best batting technique??

Which current Indian batsman has the best batting technique??  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Which current Indian batsman has the best batting technique??

2 minutes ago, R!TTER said:

Rahane 3 or 4 years back was like Rahul, except his problems wrt spin. In the last 2 years especially, he has lacked confidence, being dropped in SA with do that to you, same goes for KL but I hope Koach will have some sense & backs these 2 right till the end of his tenure.

Agree with mostly, but who would you bet on to survive 5th day pitch in Australia or south Africa to save you a match, Rahul or rahane??

1 minute ago, speedheat said:

Agree with mostly, but who would you bet on to survive 5th day pitch in Australia or south Africa to save you a match, Rahul or rahane??

Rahane, he had a good outing in Durban(?) circa 2013, also did well in the Aus tests which were drawn.

Objectively speaking I doubt we'll have enough batting (from both ends) that'll last us a day 5 track in SA or Aus, especially if none of their main bowlers are injured.

21 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Rahul,the guy is a complete package,can play every shot,his display of batting against visiting Aussies last year was sheer brilliance ,havent seen a rookie played with so much of confidence against that kind of attack ,which had class pace attack,and the raging spin of Lyon,that performance should have done the deal for him,perhaps his timely (untimely)injuries have also contributed to the inconsistent graph that kl has had in all this period

2 hours ago, speedheat said:

I guess Rahul has better technique then kohli, kohli gets bowled quite often

No who said Kohli gets bowled quite often. Rahul has been bowled 8 times in 32 innings which is almost 25 percent which is very high.Kohli has been bowled 7 times in 112 innings (just 6 percent) which should be one of best ratios for any batsman.Sachin was at 16 percent.

What makes you think Rahul has better technique than Kohli???

16 minutes ago, putrevus said:

No who said Kohli gets bowled quite often. Rahul has been bowled 8 times in 32 innings which is almost 25 percent which is very high.Kohli has been bowled 7 times in 112 innings (just 6 percent) which should be one of best ratios for any batsman.Sachin was at 16 percent.

What makes you think Rahul has better technique than Kohli???

Rahul is an opener, kohli isn't, opening is tough job considering fact that new ball does swing and seams more so its obvious batsman with better technique will face  tough conditions first, Rahul has good defence shot even though he had been bowled with % you mentioned I don't think he had flaws in his technique there may be other factors like he must have been nervous

A  tough track will always test a good technique, that pune track for the first test vs aus. Was one of the toughest track I have ever seen and Rahul outmatched kohli there.