Please respect our team!!!

12 hours ago, Zero_Unit said:

I think you don't know the definition of racist. Just cause you're from a certain race/place doesn't mean you can't be racist. Your post is about not to disrespect players but here you are sh*tting on Saha. See the irony of your own logic?

You need to look up the meaning of racism, it's about discrimination against a different race based on the view that my race is higher.  Saha and I are the same genotype wise, he is my brother and as such discriminating on that basis is impossible. I did s*it on Saha, because I hate watching him, he is weak, there is darkness when he bats, unclear murky thinking. 

3 hours ago, Sonix768 said:

Not sure if its a serious post or troll post.

Serious all the way, he's a heavy weight and the package in all formats. I was drunk yesterday but let me tell you, that part and Rayudu/Gabbar backing was legit. People on here can't see talent and purpose of some players. We had someone insulting Jadhav yesterday. Honestly these guys deserve the has beens back like UV, Raina and Thakur to lead the bowling. 

Edited by ViruDilSeKhelo
3 hours ago, jf1gp_1 said:

You dont win wc on top 3. CT and recent odi series in England is the example. Dhoni was a great player and minus overseas test win he has won that was there to be won. However to think he will win us 19 wc is not happening. Rayudu manish even rahul cant do what yuvi did in wc11. Just because one is critical doesnt mean we wants India to lose. 

Agree that the top 3 is not enough, but if you look at the statistics, when our top 3 fires we usually win. We play to our strengths. We play Rayudu at 4 and Mahi at 5 for accumulation and some big hits. Finishers are Jadhav and Pandya at 6 or 7. Mahi is no longer the finisher he once was. I believe this is a good strategy and also we must play Jaddu instead of Chahal in the WC at 8. Extra hitter, tight with the ball, good fielder e.t.c. 

My WC TEAM

Gabbar, Rohit, Kohli, Rayudu, Mahi, Jadhav, Pandya, Jaddu, Kuldeep, Shami, Bumrah

Can rotate BK/Jaddu depending on conditions.  Shami is a gun bowler still despite being a little unlucky in tests in England, in ODI he will hard to attack. Not convinced by Rahul/Rahane in the middle order. 

19 minutes ago, ViruDilSeKhelo said:

You need to look up the meaning of racism, it's about discrimination against a different race based on the view that my race is higher.  Saha and I are the same genotype wise, he is my brother and as such discriminating on that basis is impossible. I did s*it on Saha, because I hate watching him, he is weak, there is darkness when he bats, unclear murky thinking. 

Stop spewing your nonsense here. Your a blant racist against your own god damn people. And your post is contradictory by your own standard. Don't tell others to do something when you yourself have no self control. Good think you don't post here often, cause your logic is mental.

22 minutes ago, Zero_Unit said:

Stop spewing your nonsense here. Your a blant racist against your own god damn people. And your post is contradictory by your own standard. Don't tell others to do something when you yourself have no self control. Good think you don't post here often, cause your logic is mental.

You created a straw man since you couldn't refute the definition of racism. I'm a fair north Indian NRI, it sounds like since i alluded to this it  caused your skin insecurities to rise alarmingly. As you can see, i love rayudu and there is no skin discrimination. Love all indians and please don't be 'racist' (in your own definition) to fairer ones. I went to see the india in tests before in india and uk, love them all. You keep posting on here mate. Kam chalta rahe! 

Edited by ViruDilSeKhelo
32 minutes ago, ViruDilSeKhelo said:

You created a straw man since you couldn't refute the definition of racism. I'm a fair north Indian NRI, it sounds like since i alluded to this it  caused your skin insecurities to rise alarmingly. As you can see, i love rayudu and there is no skin discrimination. Love all indians and please don't be 'racist' (in your own definition) to fairer ones. I went to see the india in tests before in india and uk, love them all. You keep posting on here mate. Kam chalta rahe! 

The only reason am creating a straw is because of your nonsense. Your post is about respecting players and here you are sh*tting on a Player and not to mention brining out his skin color. It's like saying a black man can't be racist against a black man cause they both are black. WTF kind of logic is this? Blantly stupid post. Had you stopped at demand respect but not bring saha to sh*t on, we would have given you respect. 

11 minutes ago, Zero_Unit said:

The only reason am creating a straw is because of your nonsense. Your post is about respecting players and here you are sh*tting on a Player and not to mention brining out his skin color. It's like saying a black man can't be racist against a black man cause they both are black. WTF kind of logic is this? Blantly stupid post. Had you stopped at demand respect but not bring saha to sh*t on, we would have given you respect. 

I know there are some people who look down on facial features/skin tone of north v rest. Lets draw a line here and I apologise for insult. We all love our team and I admit I should respect Saha more. I hate him as he makes our team bichara like Mukund - both mentally finished too. 

2 hours ago, mishra said:

OP, Please stop hyping mediocrity.

I am not hyping anything, calling a spade a space in fact. Those are other Indian fans you need to direct that at who get excited over Dinda for example or fassst Varun Aaron. Rayudu is what we need at number 4 and he is competent enough over flashy loose Rahul who wouldn't be an ideal number 4 in ODI - the WC is no time to ask Rahul to learn his role in middle order either. Rayudu has proved himself already and can hit big, we saw this in IPL. Dhawan's record in ODI is self explanatory, just look at his last 2 champion trophy performance, big game player no need to explain further. Dhoni is one of the greatest players of all time in ODI cricket.  

I hope to get Rayudu's autograph. I have all the others players I like and some are greats like Tendu, Viru. My cousin in India is a big fan of him as he has also noticed he never seems afraid of any team and plays in his own zone. A rare talent. 

Edited by ViruDilSeKhelo
13 minutes ago, ViruDilSeKhelo said:

I am not hyping anything, calling a spade a space in fact. Those are other Indian fans you need to direct that at who get excited over Dinda for example or fassst Varun Aaron. Rayudu is what we need at number 4 and he is competent enough over flashy loose Rahul who wouldn't be an ideal number 4 in ODI - the WC is no time to ask Rahul to learn his role in middle order either. Rayudu has proved himself already and can hit big, we saw this in IPL. Dhawan's record in ODI is self explanatory, just look at his last 2 champion trophy performance, big game player no need to explain further. Dhoni is one of the greatest players of all time in ODI cricket.  

I hope to get Rayudu's autograph. I have all the others players I like and some are greats like Tendu, Viru. My cousin in India is a big fan of him as he has also noticed he never seems afraid of any team and plays in his own zone. A rare talent. 

OK, I understand your angle. Problem is two fold.

1. We do not want what happened to Pandya. Getting a player off the field on a stretcher is worst thing for the players family and fan to witness. Huge respect.

2. I understand that some players (Kohli Rahul Rahane,Chepu) dont want to get injured and management wont push them to play every series. Their fitness is very important for some series against better opposition like SENA in SENA. But we want to give new players opportunity. So how do you address the issue of giving opportunity to new players?

Edited by mishra