U turn renamed after Chandra Babu Naidu

gattaca

I was inspired to create this after seeing a local MLA who switched multiple parties and lost today in Telangana elections. 

Congress:

Joined youth congress in 1975

Became MLA in 1978

Opposed NTR initially then married his daughter. (If you cant beat them join them :phehe:)

TDP:

Congress lost to TDP. So he Joined TDP won as TDP MLA.

Did a Coup against his own Father in Law (NTR) became CM.

NDA Alliance:

Gave outside to NDA in 1998 and won in state and lot MP seats.

Lost in 2004 with BJP partnership in 2004.

TRS Alliance:

Dumped BJP and Joined alliance with TRS and lost in 2009(Supported separate Telangana state). 

NDA Alliance:

Opposed Telangana state creation 2009 - 2014. Joined partnership with BJP in 2014 and rode Modi wave.

Broke alliance with BJP in may 2018.

Congress Alliance:

Joined alliance with congress and lost to TRS badly in Dec 2018.  This is the biggest blunder of all. NTR created TDP to defeat congress. NTR was denied an MLA seat from congress so he formed a party and raised slogans like Telugu pride.  But Chandra babu Naidu thought he would be defeat TRS. On top of that his close MLA got caught by ED for a big scam. Chandra babu made lot of money in real estate using his benami chandra mohan as well. 

I wouldn’t call him u-turn but very opportunistic.

The moment he saw there was an Anti-BJP sentiment in Andhra, became the torchbearer for the Maha-Kootami

However in terms of administration and development leagues ahead of other Andhra/Telangana leaders though.

But I feel he is done.

On 12/13/2018 at 5:46 AM, Turning_track said:

@Global.BabaHow is KCR's son KTR? Is he any good? Watched him a few times, seems different than the young netas which are in our country right now. 

Out of all the dynast kids he seems to be the best of the bunch. Doesn’t come across as dumb like Pappu or Lokesh or isn’t an outright Thug like Jagan.

He can be articulate. However the biggest complaint on him is he acts like the successor to the empire by being a total  a-hole to the other senior members of the party. He needs to learn diplomacy or have some kind of a hold on his party members like Sonia Gandhi does or else there will be a major coup once KCR is done. Going by the rumors KCR seems to be not doing very well when it comes to health.

Edited by Global.Baba

26 minutes ago, cowboysfan said:

He is in trouble in next election too,i dont think his alliance with congress will last long as they figure they can win the state.

Yes Jagan has his base and trust me there are plenty of idiots who will vote for Pawan Kalyan too which won’t amount to much overall but will eat into CBN’s vote share.

Same thing happened in 2009 when Prajarajyam played a spoilsport to help YSR.

Edited by Global.Baba

2 hours ago, Global.Baba said:

Yes Jagan has his base and trust me there are plenty of idiots who will vote for Pawan Kalyan too which won’t amount to much overall but will eat into CBN’s vote share.

Same thing happened in 2009 when Prajarajyam played a spoilsport to help YSR.

you have just made sure that PK is the next CM basically... :phehe:

On 12/11/2018 at 6:55 PM, Global.Baba said:

I wouldn’t call him u-turn but very opportunistic.

The moment he saw there was an Anti-BJP sentiment in Andhra, became the torchbearer for the Maha-Kootami

However in terms of administration and development leagues ahead of other Andhra/Telangana leaders though.

But I feel he is done.

hype created by the media completely dominated by his caste coterie. nothing else.

even Bengaluru developed by leaps and bounds in fact a lot more than hyd during the it boom...

without caste politics TDP is nothing, as seen in the Telangana elections.

utter humiliation awaits them in the next year's state elections in AP.