Canadian Sikh Soldiers March in Khalsa Day Parade

FischerTal

4 hours ago, Vancouver said:

Why it matters to Indian's on this forum that 'Canadian' Sikhs support Khalistan ?

They are Canadian citizen, they require a tourist visa to visit India.

They left India, why does their dislike for India evokes emotions?

Sikhs are known to integrate well into Western societies, most Canadian born Sikhs speak English exclusively and are not fluent in Punjabi. I have met people in their 30s who have not even visited India. Ofcourse they do not have positive opinion about India because they heard horrific stories from their parents. Canadian born Sikhs are not religious and don't even indulge in such talks. They are brown goras.

Canadians supported AAP led by a Hindu Baniya, their hate is not directed at Hindus but Institutions of India, they did not get justice. Why it's so hard to understand?

Ofcourse in countries like Canada and UK, they feel culturally more aligned with Pakistani Punjabis, nations come and go, they are just an arbitrary line on map. They share same ethnicity.

It's not that Sikh Canadians are overly friendly to Pakistanis, they just don't see a point in hating them like Indians in India. This irks Indians a lot.

Kejriwal is a baniya?:wall:

Joke:

Bengali visits Punjab and is surprised to hear Punjabis address him as "brother"

He gives them a nice hug and says that you  have not  got my name right but you got the word for brother right.

Punjabi keeps saying - F*** da, Beh** da...F*** da, Beh** da..:hysterical:

Edited by Haarkarjeetgaye

9 hours ago, Under_Score said:

This is my last reply to you here on ICF, won't be bothered to reply to people like you anymore. I don't have time for Trolls like you....Thank You!!

Seems like the word 'Terrorism' is strictly reserved for Minorities in India.

Yes, Brindranwale was a Terrorist...He is already dead and most of the Terrorists who picked up arms in Punjab during Insurgency were also killed. For every Terrorist in Punjab, a dozen innocent Sikh youths were killed by the police which further fanned the Insurgency.

I have always condemned the killing of innocent Hindus by Sikh Terrorists in Punjab.

The Centre Govt in India during 1984 was also a Terrorist Government which organized Mass Genocide. The Terrorist Ministers gave instructions to some of it's Terrorist Citizens to Finish the entire Sikh Community in Delhi & Kanpur. The Terrorist Police also helped kill innocent Sikhs during that time.

That is why there is PERMANENT Ill will between NRI Sikhs and India. Not all Sikh NRI's support the movement of Khalistan, But None of them will say anything against it because many Sikh Murderers are still roaming free in India.

This is a NEVER ENDING Saga, we all have to deal with it....the seeds of hate & anger were Sowed by the Kangress Govt in 1984 and it is a Irreversible setback.

I can attest to this. My family were in Delhi as my father was a chief engineer in the central government. Infact I was born there. I heard stories from my parents about how Sikhs were terrified and some of them stayed in the staircase of our apartments for safety. These people were the everyday folk not terrorists. Our family and a malayali family in the next apartment helped them with food and stuff. They went after a while. Hope they survived :((

Sikhs and Punjabis in general appear to be pretty cool in their demeanor. Its just these hindiwalas and their "hindi me baat kar" attitude thats so nauseating. Also their raping and paan spitting :facepalm:

4 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

I feel the same way if DMK choos support LTTE separatists who are terrorists, there should be no support for them, no matter what. If there is justice to be delivered for 1984 genocide, let’s fight within the framework of Indian constitution. There should be no glorification of terrorists as an excuse for playing victims

There is a difference. DMK operates in India. Those Sikhs are Canadian. They are not coming back to India so the point of fighting within the Indian constitution or fighting in any case is pointless.

Indian Tamils have some empathy towards Sri Lankan Tamils regarding their oppression by the Sinhalese but have never supported LTTE after Rajiv's assassination. Some even think of Rajiv as a hero to this day.

In fact, India backed LTTE till the 1987 IPKF mission. You won't see this news in Doordarshan. That was a disaster. SL Tamils used to hail India as the peace keeper but when IPKF started raping and murdering civilians, even the SL Tamils started hating India.

You are a Kannadiga. You don't have your ethnic brothers ripped to shreds in another country. You have that luxury. Thank your lucky stars.

1 hour ago, Under_Score said:

The Local resident Hindu Delhites did help their Sikh Neighbors wherever possible during riots from the rampaging monsters of the Jaahil ( UP Bihari ) Hindi belt....the scum class of India :facepalm: then again...what are the odds for a helpless family when a mob of 100 goons attack....Cowardice to it's lowest. 

why do everyone hate UP Biharis,...

because unko Shilpa Shetty bhi loot ke chali gayee aur woh paan thookte reh gaye :hysterical:

Edited by Haarkarjeetgaye

4 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

There is a difference. DMK operates in India. Those Sikhs are Canadian. They are not coming back to India so the point of fighting within the Indian constitution or fighting in any case is pointless.

Indian Tamils have some empathy towards Sri Lankan Tamils regarding their oppression by the Sinhalese but have never supported LTTE after Rajiv's assassination. Some even think of Rajiv as a hero to this day.

In fact, India backed LTTE till the 1987 IPKF mission. You won't see this news in Doordarshan. That was a disaster. SL Tamils used to hail India as the peace keeper but when IPKF started raping and murdering civilians, even the SL Tamils started hating India.

You are a Kannadiga. You don't have your ethnic brothers ripped to shreds in another country. You have that luxury. Thank your lucky stars.

I said if DMK supports, not that they did openly. I meant that wrongs have been in 1984, to correctthem, you can't support a movement that started before that tore punjab apart. India had to take matters (op blue star) when terrorists were sheltered in the Golden Temple. The wrongs have to be corrected in courts in India or through other means (santions) from Canada. But to show support to Khalistan is not the way to go. 

46 minutes ago, donkey said:

Khalsa parades in Canada have long turned into India/Hindu bashing events. New immigrants from India sort of get a reality check when they attend these events. Groud realities are different from what people in Bollywood movies. 

Not true at all in my experience.  It is full of Indians and Canadians. And Indians from all corners of India. 

On a lighter note, can you imagine Indians staying away from FREE tasty hot Indian delicacies. No way sir :hysterical:. Muft khane ke liye ham Kahin bhi chale jaayenge 

1 hour ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

Not true at all in my experience.  It is full of Indians and Canadians. And Indians from all corners of India. 

On a lighter note, can you imagine Indians staying away from FREE tasty hot Indian delicacies. No way sir :hysterical:. Muft khane ke liye ham Kahin bhi chale jaayenge 

Not sure how genuine you are with your personal experience but that's not the ground reality. Anything associated with India/Hindi is strictly frowned about and anti-india speeches are aplenty at every parade. But you are entitled to how you experience such events.

1 hour ago, donkey said:

Not sure how genuine you are with your personal experience but that's not the ground reality. Anything associated with India/Hindi is strictly frowned about and anti-india speeches are aplenty at every parade. But you are entitled to how you experience such events.

How can I prove I am genuine with this experience. I attended the parade from 2009 to 2012. We did go for food to be honest. Entire Indian bunch of friends. If you are in Toronto, I can connect you to some who can confirm our experience. I am sure they have been going every year. Not a second I felt out of place in the parade.

I have also seen some Sikhs come to Isckon temple. That is a rarety even in India.

did you visit the Isckon temple in Toronto. If yes, I can PM you some names I  worked with there and who joined us for the Khalsa parade.

what you have said may be true as is have heard incidents and I also mentioned about the Khalistan thing in Gurudwara but my parade experience was clean.

On 6/8/2019 at 12:32 PM, Under_Score said:

This is my last reply to you here on ICF, won't be bothered to reply to people like you anymore. I don't have time for Trolls like you....Thank You!!

Seems like the word 'Terrorism' is strictly reserved for Minorities in India.

Yes, Brindranwale was a Terrorist...He is already dead and most of the Terrorists who picked up arms in Punjab during Insurgency were also killed. For every Terrorist in Punjab, a dozen innocent Sikh youths were killed by the police which further fanned the Insurgency.

I have always condemned the killing of innocent Hindus by Sikh Terrorists in Punjab.

The Centre Govt in India during 1984 was also a Terrorist Government which organized Mass Genocide. The Terrorist Ministers gave instructions to some of it's Terrorist Citizens to Finish the entire Sikh Community in Delhi & Kanpur. The Terrorist Police also helped kill innocent Sikhs during that time.

That is why there is PERMANENT Ill will between NRI Sikhs and India. Not all Sikh NRI's support the movement of Khalistan, But None of them will say anything against it because many Murderers of Sikhs are still roaming free in Delhi & Kanpur.

This is a NEVER ENDING Saga, we all have to deal with it....the seeds of hate & anger were Sowed by the Kangress Govt in 1984 and it is a Irreversible setback.

The Ill will from NRI Sikhs exist because of two reasons:

1. The terrorist supporting Gurdwaras have ISI links

2. The far richer NRI Sikh like to see India weakened, so their foreign dollars go further in India when they buy land in Punjab.

The genocide largely failed and just a few thousand died out of dozens of millions - which is regrettible but which is also why Sikhs IN INIDA do not hate India. Because they are lacking the top two factors mentioned. 

3. You have left India. Your ties with Punjab are done and there is no such thing as 'irreversible'. Unless ofcourse you stand to gain by peddling this nonsense, which as NRI terrorist-loving Sikh, you do. 

On 6/8/2019 at 5:42 PM, Vancouver said:

Why it matters to Indian's on this forum that 'Canadian' Sikhs support Khalistan ?

They are Canadian citizen, they require a tourist visa to visit India.

They left India, why does their dislike for India evokes emotions?

Because being from Vancouver ( as your name suggests) you should appreciate the power of the immigrant community that stays LOYAL to the motherland, at least when it doesnt clash with the interests of the adopted new homeland. See how far the Chinese & Philipinos are advancing their nation's soft power in Canada and US, now see how the Sikhs are sabotaging India by spreading false narratives & exgaggerations. 

On 6/8/2019 at 12:33 PM, Ranvir said:

Sikhs don't like having an airport named after Indira Gandhi or a cricket stadium named after Rajiv Gandhi. The are glorified killers. As far as I know no Sikhs have named a street or building after Bhindranwale.

Change the name of the airport and stadium then complain.

Indira Gandhi did not order the massacre of Sikhs, neither did Rajiv Gandhi. 

2 hours ago, Under_Score said:

During 1984 When Kangress party goons in Delhi were provided voter list to mark Sikh homes for the massacre...far away in B'lore, then Karnataka CM of Janta Dal, Ram Krishna Hegde ordered the police to give protection to Sikhs in B'lore by verifying the voter list.....what a stark contrast. Sikhs have ultimate respect for that great man....He protected them.

Also Jyoti Basu in Bengal. Employed full state machinery to keep in check the bloodthirsty Congressi bastards, also ordered his party cadre to patrol Sikh localities whole day and night to prevent untoward incidents. Probably the only thing worthwhile he and the communists did in their 35 years rule in the state. I remember many Sikhs from all over the world coming to pay their final respects when he passed away.

‘We felt safe under his rule’

Basu, not Bachchan is the real hero

The faithful and the grateful

Edited by Gollum

21 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

yeah because when a son loses his mother in a terrorist assassination, he thinks more about being out there and politicking than grieving in the immediate days....brilliant logic. 

You really are clutching at straws. Does a responsible leader say things like 'when a big tree falls then the ground will shake'. It was sheer incompetence and shows that he was not fit to lead and he was probably loving the 'revenge' being carried out on the largely Khatri Sikhs of Delhi (who incidentally had nothing to do with Khalistan movement).

Now let me tell you something once and for all. Maybe it will finally sink in but I doubt it with you.

The way you feel about Bhindranwale is the same way that virtually every Sikh whether they are in India, UK, Canada, USA feels about Indira Gandhi and Rajiv Gandhi. Sikhs despise these people but they still put up with buildings, roads and parks being named after these two people. They are being glorified by the Indian government. You on the other hand are whinging about some Sikhs who are not even living in India putting up pictures of Bhindranwale in some gurdwaras.

Some Sikhs love Bhindranwale and likewise some Hindus love Indira and Rajiv Gandhi. I personally have no time for any of these people and try to take a rational view of the whole conflict. You on the other hand are behaving like a close minded government puppet. You are no different to the people you are criticising.

45 minutes ago, Ranvir said:

You really are clutching at straws. Does a responsible leader say things like 'when a big tree falls then the ground will shake'. It was sheer incompetence and shows that he was not fit to lead and he was probably loving the 'revenge' being carried out on the largely Khatri Sikhs of Delhi (who incidentally had nothing to do with Khalistan movement).

Sounds like something any grieving son/daughter would say immediately after their parent is brutally murdered. 

Now let me tell you something once and for all. Maybe it will finally sink in but I doubt it with you.

The way you feel about Bhindranwale is the same way that virtually every Sikh whether they are in India, UK, Canada, USA feels about Indira Gandhi and Rajiv Gandhi. Sikhs despise these people but they still put up with buildings, roads and parks being named after these two people. They are being glorified by the Indian government. You on the other hand are whinging about some Sikhs who are not even living in India putting up pictures of Bhindranwale in some gurdwaras.

LOL. Speak for yourself, foreigner Sikh. I know plenty of Sikhs in India who love Indira. Whats your beef with Indira anyways ? That she brought the hammer down on the Sikh terrorists who started killing hindus FIRST ? 

I can understand some mild disdain for Rajeev, because he could've done more if he was an autistic, de-sensetised guy in the 48 hrs following his mom's murder, but didn't. But IGI ? seriously ? Its nothing more than victimhood and clutching at straws. 

Some Sikhs love Bhindranwale and likewise some Hindus love Indira and Rajiv Gandhi. I personally have no time for any of these people and try to take a rational view of the whole conflict. You on the other hand are behaving like a close minded government puppet. You are no different to the people you are criticising.

I am not a terrorist, nor a terrorist supporter. I 100% support Indira's actions in Punjab because she was rooting out terrorists who'd sold out their Sikh values to ISI and taking ISI money and ISI guns to cause mayhem in India.