IPL 2013 - Mumbai Indians

1983-2011

He is too honest to deliberately drop a catch :(( Evil MI mafia is to be blamed for making SRT play in this dishonest environment where umpires are bought. Hope next season he comes to CSK :pray:
you want that old man :hehe:

He is too honest to deliberately drop a catch :(( Evil MI mafia is to be blamed for making SRT play in this dishonest environment where umpires are bought. Hope next season he comes to CSK :pray:
we dont have to cheat to win against the half decent IPL teams :finger:
paying off the umpire is not part of any sport :finger:
it is,,you need to pay them for what they do :finger:

i no longer hate bambis .. they have my support :nice: specially cos of asterix and mariyam :nice:
:icflove: Special thanks to Asterix da for that thread. :dance::icflove: My 100% record at the Wankhede for IPL 6 continues. The 2 games that I've attended, have been comprehensive victories for MI. Against DD and KxiP. :yay::yay:

:icflove: Special thanks to Asterix da for that thread. :dance::icflove: My 100% record at the Wankhede for IPL 6 continues. The 2 games that I've attended, have been comprehensive victories for MI. Against DD and KxiP. :yay::yay:
:hatsoff: Please go for the MI - CSK match too.. :icflove:

hmm hard to say who to blame for that loss. Batting was the main worry. Only thing i can say is that if the pitch has turn drop Kulkarni and play chahal. If the pitch is pacy then stick with todays team.