Life after marriage.

Number

Bachelors talking about life after marriage is a bit like people talking about life after death. 1. You have no idea what you are talking about, but you are scared like hell. 2. Whether death or marriage, you know that it's coming and the more you age, the more you get scared. 2. After death, you wonder, whether you will get heaven or hell. You wonder the same about life after marriage. 3. Some Godmen tell you that death is not bad, there is a better life after death. Your parents tell you the same about marriage and then look at each other and smile. 4. Thinking about death, you look at your friends and family that you don't want to leave behind. Thinking about marriage, you look at your friends and family that you don't want to leave behind. 5.When death is imminent, you see your whole life in fast forward. The same happens when marriage is imminent. No bachelor ever knows what life after marriage will be like. And the saddest part is that you can't rely on opinions or experiences of married men. They are like zombies. They are infected and now they want to infect everyone else.
:hysterical::hysterical: I was thinking of writing something about the OP, but now don't want to be classified as a zombie trying to infect others.

Depends on how old you are. If you are young being bachelor is better. Nowadays people prefer to get married after 30 in some case mid 30s. But there is nothing to be scared of. When they say they are scared of marriage, they mean they are scared of responsibility. It is the same case with married people taking the next step of having kids. Nowadays DINK concept has increased in India. Both husband and wife work and amass wealth for them to enjoy. I know for a fact some couple opt not to have kid but decided to have dogs as their kids. I am not kidding. They are treating them like their kids.

Depends on how old you are. If you are young being bachelor is better. Nowadays people prefer to get married after 30 in some case mid 30s. But there is nothing to be scared of. When they say they are scared of marriage' date=' they mean they are scared of responsibility. It is the same case with married people taking the next step of having kids. Nowadays DINK concept has increased in India. Both husband and wife work and amass wealth for them to enjoy. [b']I know for a fact some couple opt not to have kid but decided to have dogs as their kids. I am not kidding. They are treating them like their kids.
In China, these dogs are also called lions.

The freedom of an unmarried life is very hard to let go, but beyond a point, if you stay single, people will just begin to think you’re a weird creep who has serious issues to deal with. :(( Btw, I think a lot of guys conflate the downside of just getting old(er) with the side-effects of being married and having a family.

The freedom of an unmarried life is very hard to let go' date=' but beyond a point, if you stay single,[b'] people will just begin to think you’re a weird creep who has serious issues to deal with. :(( Btw, I think a lot of guys conflate the downside of just getting old(er) with the side-effects of being married and having a family.
Not entirely untrue (in your case).

The freedom of an unmarried life is very hard to let go' date=' but beyond a point, [b']if you stay single, people will just begin to think you’re a weird creep who has serious issues to deal with. :(( Btw, I think a lot of guys conflate the downside of just getting old(er) with the side-effects of being married and having a family.
Find a better Excuse.

Depends on how old you are. If you are young being bachelor is better. Nowadays people prefer to get married after 30 in some case mid 30s. But there is nothing to be scared of. When they say they are scared of marriage' date=' they mean they are scared of responsibility. It is the same case with married people taking the next step of having kids. Nowadays[b'] DINK concept has increased in India. Both husband and wife work and amass wealth for them to enjoy. I know for a fact some couple opt not to have kid but decided to have dogs as their kids. I am not kidding. They are treating them like their kids.
Double income no kids? Nice term.
In China' date=' these dogs are also called lions.[/quote'] :hysterical:

Thing is almost all married posters on ICF will be able to give a view just from one side of the table. The only hope is that if Aaku and laaloo post on this thread' date=' then you would be able to get a balanced view.[/quote'] The thing is.. married guys have seen both sides. For unmarried it is a case of fear of unknown!! :winky: If it is a love marriage it is a fear of known !!

The thing is.. married guys have seen both sides. For unmarried it is a case of fear of unknown!! :winky: If it is a love marriage it is a fear of known !!
For some, its not the spouse but mainly the long marriage preparations, rituals, entertaining spouse's relatives which is the pain.

If you are going to marry .. do it as early as possible.. take it from sachin, pujara, etc etc. :cantstop: lot of us wait for a stable career and sizable bank balance before jumping into it. Fair enough. But once you get to a reasonable financial status sooner you get married is the better assuming you will eventually marry. Get together with friends as a bachelor is fun. Get together friends with their families is a different kind of fun.

Ok...So let me say this...I used to be a smoker before marriage... so before marriage "I don't care if you smoke.People are responsible for their own health" When the marriage was fixed "You need to cut down on the smoking(PS-I was a 4-5 cigarettes per day guy not a chain smoker by any means) Sometime after the wedding "I give you a deadline,You need to stop by then" The next Few Months after the wedding "Why haven't you stopped,Yet :mad: If you don't stop I will tell your parents and my parents that you are an addict :fear:-Stop-Rewind-Play over and over again So Eventually within the first 6 months,I succesfully quit smoking :two_thumbs_up:....Most smokers relapse due to the mental stress but Thanks to my wife's mental conditioning I am a better man. Wife>Chantix>Hypnotheraphy etc.

For some' date=' its not the spouse but mainly the long marriage preparations, rituals, entertaining spouse's relatives which is the pain.[/quote'] That is part and parcel of marriage.. I was absolutely terrified of the ceremony. Trust me.. I don't even remember how that day went by. It was like i was zonked out for a day and woke up next day to realize i was married.