KKR -- Nagarkoti,  Mavi, Vinay

RCB -- Saini,  Umesh,  Siraj,  Aniket C,  Khejroliya

MI -- Bumrah,  Hardik,  Sangwan

SRH -- Bhuvi,  Khaleel, Thampi, Kaul,  Natarajan, Sandeep

DD -- Shami,  Avesh, 

KXIP -- Rajpoot, Sran, Mohit, 

RR -- Unadkat, Dhawal,  Anureet

CSK -- Asif,  Shardul,  Chahar,  Monu

This is kinda stupid... Some teams like srh may have to bench Khaleel as they have so many Indian bowlers n some hardly any. Will RR play dhwal and unadkat regularly... Assuming anureet is rubbish... Such a weak Indian pace attack. 

2 minutes ago, vishalvirsingh said:

This is kinda stupid... Some teams like srh may have to bench Khaleel as they have so many Indian bowlers n some hardly any. Will RR play dhwal and unadkat regularly... Assuming anureet is rubbish... Such a weak Indian pace attack. 

Khaleel will have it tough getting in the playing 11..

Bhuvi, Kaul and Sandeep may get preference.

2 hours ago, express bowling said:

Indian Fast bowlers  and trundlers in which IPL teams  

KKR -- Nagarkoti,  Mavi, Vinay

RCB -- Saini,  Umesh,  Siraj,  Aniket C,  Khejroliya

MI -- Bumrah,  Hardik,  Sangwan

SRH -- Bhuvi,  Khaleel, Thampi, Kaul,  Natarajan, Sandeep

DD -- Shami,  Avesh, 

KXIP -- Rajpoot, Sran, Mohit, 

RR -- Unadkat, Dhawal,  Anureet

CSK -- Asif,  Shardul,  Chahar,  Monu

4 hours ago, express bowling said:

http://www.bcci.tv/south-africa-v-india-2018/stats/fastest-ball

You can check this link for the speeds of the entire series ...  but it does not contain data for the 3rd test as hawk-eye was not working.  ( Shami's 146 k was in the 3rd test  )

Fastest Balls Delivered
Pos Player Speed (kmh)
1 Jasprit Bumrah 148.01
2 Jasprit Bumrah 147.01
3 Jasprit Bumrah 146.28
4 Jasprit Bumrah 146.18
5 Jasprit Bumrah 146.16
6 Jasprit Bumrah 146.11
7 Jasprit Bumrah 146.04
8 Jasprit Bumrah 145.88
9 Jasprit Bumrah 145.74
10 Jasprit Bumrah 145.66
11 Jasprit Bumrah 145.57
12 Jasprit Bumrah 144.80
13 Jasprit Bumrah 144.57
14 Jasprit Bumrah 144.51
15 Jasprit Bumrah 144.49
16 Jasprit Bumrah 144.36
17 Mohammed Shami 144.33
18 Jasprit Bumrah 144.31
19 Mohammed Shami 144.13
20 Jasprit Bumrah 144.05
21 Jasprit Bumrah 144.03
22 Jasprit Bumrah 143.99
23 Jasprit Bumrah 143.95
24 Jasprit Bumrah 143.92
25 Mohammed Shami 143.89
26 Jasprit Bumrah 143.88
27 Jasprit Bumrah 143.88

Bumrah Rocked. 

I had shared that before the series started. 

I think Nagarkoti's average speed today would have been about 142k's. The guy was bowling consistently above 140. 

In the same breath, lets give credit where its due. The Pakistani bowler Musa, who normally is a 135 bowler, brought his A game today. He bowled at good pace, touched 146 and quite a few of 143 and 144. 

Even Shaheen touched 144 I think, although he wasnt at his best today.

I like musa's and mavi's seam position Musa bowls with a very wobbly seam allowing the ball to cut of the seam, look at the dismissal of desai that ball was suppose to leave him but came in sharply cutting of the seam, mavi can bowl both bolt upright as well as wobbly though not to the extent of Musa.

Sent from my Redmi 4A using Tapatalk

On Tuesday, January 30, 2018 at 6:33 PM, vayuu1 said:

I like musa's and mavi's seam position Musa bowls with a very wobbly seam allowing the ball to cut of the seam, look at the dismissal of desai that ball was suppose to leave him but came in sharply cutting of the seam, mavi can bowl both bolt upright as well as wobbly though not to the extent of Musa.

No way that guy is under 19, bone density test or f@ whatever it is, he looked 22-23 to me, also looked more afghani than Pakistani, talking about his talent yes, he did look skillful along with wobly seam has shown great controll with that pace was dead straight in death overs   there was one bouncer with which he got Roy which was 90mph and did looked leggit a great prospect for them.

Edited by speedheat
No way that guy is under 19, bone density test or f@ whatever it is, he looked 22-23 to me, also looked more afghani than Pakistani, talking about his talent yes, he did looked skillful along with wobly seam has shown great controll with that pace was dead straight in death overs   there was one bouncer with which he got Roy which was 90mph and did looked leggit a great prospect for them.
Well age is a different topic altogether.

22 minutes ago, speedheat said:

No way that guy is under 19, bone density test or f@ whatever it is, he looked 22-23 to me, also looked more afghani than Pakistani, talking about his talent yes, he did looked skillful along with wobly seam has shown great controll with that pace was dead straight in death overs   there was one bouncer with which he got Roy which was 90mph and did looked leggit a great prospect for them.

yes Musa is Afghani who came to Pak as a refugee, IIRC.