Sign in to follow this  
sandeep

Bhuvneshwar Kumar Fan Club

6 hours ago, Texan said:

Speed gun analysts must be disappointed today that no phhhassst bowler on display for exhibition of how India can produce 140k thunderbolts. Good job Bhuvi proving these guys wrong yet again. Keep going. 

There is nothing wrong with bowling fast someone who does all that bhuvi does but bowls faster than him would be like starc and would be better.  But no complaints he is second best aftwr Shami.. Needs to be second pacer, great death bowling today. 

1 hour ago, Texan said:

Haters having to eat crow yet again. Shows you exactly the value a good swing and seam bowler brings to the team. On any other day, if it weren't for Bhuvi, this wicket would have been castigated as a flat track.

Arguably the best bowler on show today.   Out-bowled Cummins and Coulter-Nile.  Let's not even bring up Cannon fodder Kane.  

3 hours ago, Texan said:

Haters having to eat crow yet again. Shows you exactly the value a good swing and seam bowler brings to the team. On any other day, if it weren't for Bhuvi, this wicket would have been castigated as a flat track.

Even halfway through most knew it wasn't a flat track. Scroll match thread if you doubt brah! 

5 hours ago, Pollack said:

Even halfway through most knew it wasn't a flat track. Scroll match thread if you doubt brah! 

All pacers except for Cummins and Bhuv went for over 5 an over. And Cummins only got one wicket in 10 overs. Bhuv got 3 (and could have had a 4th) conceding single digit runs at ER below 2. He was clearly the standout performer among all pacers today. 

That one is hot...but this one is cuter.

So we now know why he is bowling 145 k.:p:

Bhuvneshwar Kumar reveals his ‘better half,’ see pic

https://www.google.co.in/amp/indianexpress.com/article/sports/cricket/bhuvneshwar-kumar-reveals-his-better-half-see-pic-4873232/lite/

Cute couple.

Hope he doesn't lose his focus like Raina.:police:

18 minutes ago, velu said:

@beetle ji 

dc-Cover-3anfqgkl781ajqmbkvi8q3dcs4-2017

8 hours ago, beetle said:

That one is hot...but this one is cuter.

So we now know why he is bowling 145 k.:p:

Bhuvneshwar Kumar reveals his ‘better half,’ see pic

https://www.google.co.in/amp/indianexpress.com/article/sports/cricket/bhuvneshwar-kumar-reveals-his-better-half-see-pic-4873232/lite/

Cute couple.

Hope he doesn't lose his focus like Raina.:police:

Kya?:noidea:

you will end up loving new Dhoni as well :icflove:

@velu ji I was a huge fan of old dhoni, his 148 vs pak and 183 vs SL are still my favorite knocks and I can never forgot that humongous straight six which he hit off mohmd. Sami in pak 2006 in that 5th and final odi, but it all went wrong when he became captain,Sadly he turned out to be more of a politician then a captain he started tuk tuking and old dhoni was lost!!

41 minutes ago, speedheat said:

@velu ji I was a huge fan of old dhoni, his 148 vs pak and 183 vs SL are still my favorite knocks and I can never forgot that humongous straight six which he hit off mohmd. Sami in pak 2006 in that 5th and final odi, but it all went wrong when he became captain,Sadly he turned out to be more of a politician then a captainemoji22.pngemoji22.png he started tuk tuking and old dhoni was lost!!

we got a new dhoni :phehe:

call him as dhoni 2 or dhoni 3 or whatever you want  .. 

dhoni who averaged infinity vs SL ..

dhoni whose SR was in top 5 in his lastodi  sers

1 hour ago, speedheat said:

@velu ji I was a huge fan of old dhoni, his 148 vs pak and 183 vs SL are still my favorite knocks and I can never forgot that humongous straight six which he hit off mohmd. Sami in pak 2006 in that 5th and final odi, but it all went wrong when he became captain,Sadly he turned out to be more of a politician then a captainemoji22.pngemoji22.png he started tuk tuking and old dhoni was lost!!

So you were sad when India won World T20 and a test in SA to retained test no 1 ranking and when he hit winning six in WC?

I can just check user activity of ICF and see it was at peak during 2011 WC and I can read threads where everyone was just too happy. 

But yeah everything went wrong when he became captain. 

On 10/22/2017 at 7:48 AM, sandeep said:

Bhuvi chipping in with the bat.  In ODIs. Again.  :bow:

P.S.  Please keep the thread Swachch  and avoid bringing in unrelated nonsense and kachra here.  Thanks.

His batting seems to be getting more effective at the expense of his bowling.

On 10/5/2017 at 12:24 AM, Trichromatic said:

So you were sad when India won World T20 and a test in SA to retained test no 1 ranking and when he hit winning six in WC?

I can just check user activity of ICF and see it was at peak during 2011 WC and I can read threads where everyone was just too happy. 

But yeah everything went wrong when he became captain. 

I am pretty sure we would have won the world cup at home no matter who the captain was. Heck, we would have also won in 96 if Azhar hadn't fixed

12 minutes ago, New guy said:

I am pretty sure we would have won the world cup at home no matter who the captain was. Heck, we would have also won in 96 if Azhar hadn't fixed

Till 2011 WC no team had ever won a WC at home. It was always an Away team, so not as easy as you make it sound!

Dhoni is a very poor Test captain overseas, agreed. But credit where due he has been our best LOI captain. Even away from home we won first T20 WC, CT 2013, CB series in Aus, etc.

1 hour ago, Mosher said:

Picked up wickets upfront and came back for another spell and picked another wicket while keeping the ER low. Picking wickets is the best way to keep ER low. Excellent bowling today.

That's what we have been complaining about for the past two years. Now if he does that constantly, toh phir bowling lineup uske baad shuru hogi.

1 hour ago, Mosher said:

Picked up wickets upfront and came back for another spell and picked another wicket while keeping the ER low. Picking wickets is the best way to keep ER low. Excellent bowling today.

Picking up wickets upfront is key. If only he could do that on regular basis. :agree:. Wouldn't even mind ER being high . Just bowl attacking lines upfront.

Edited by Pollack

49 minutes ago, Pollack said:

Picking up wickets upfront is key. If only he could do that on regular basis. :agree:. Wouldn't even mind ER being high . Just bowl attacking lines upfront.

Which bowler of ours do this on consistent basis in any format? He has been doing this recently in at least 3 out of 5 matches but people want him to do this in 5 out of 5 matches. And his frugal ER has also helped us win many matches so don't know why you would discount that

Edited by New guy

2 minutes ago, Malcolm Merlyn said:
1 hour ago, New guy said:
Average of 25 since SA series tells the story, doesn't it?

Avg of 35.88 tells the whole story.

I was surprised to hear the avg was 25.. the avg of 36 seems an accurate reflection of his actual performances.

15 minutes ago, Malcolm Merlyn said:
2 hours ago, New guy said:
Average of 25 since SA series tells the story, doesn't it?

Avg of 35.88 tells the whole story.

Yep, that he has improved leaps and bounds and come a long, long way and is praised by his captain who earlier did not prefer to select him, every single expert, commentators, etc except some speed gun obsessed fans on ICF

This is the hypocrisy I always talk about. When Yadav was piss poor for years with a horrendous average people kept supporting him and when he improved in a couple of series he was praised to the skies

Edited by New guy

11 minutes ago, Vijy said:

I was surprised to hear the avg was 25.. the avg of 36 seems an accurate reflection of his actual performances.

Because you guys were in a coma in the last few series where he has been the MVP for us time after time after time and he completely destroys your fantasy about hims struggling because of lack of pace? The fantasy in your mind does not reflect the reality?

Edited by New guy

1 hour ago, New guy said:

Because you guys were in a coma in the last few series where he has been the MVP for us time after time after time and he completely destroys your fantasy about hims struggling because of lack of pace? The fantasy in your mind does not reflect the reality?

since jan 2015, he has averaged around 36 - go check the stats. in 2017, he averages around 31. neither are particularly good, given that shami and bumrah have career avgs around 25.