G20 Summit - Interesting body language amoung leaders at the photosession

Vilander

Check out how the Xi Jinping tries to lead Obama but Obama squarely walks in the other direction to reach Modi ( who is beaming although placed in the right corner). Xi waits for Putin and they walk off together as Obama reaches Modi they talk, Justin hangs around like the kid he is and then walks off while Obama and Modi walk out together. 

Just now, randomGuy said:

Modi won't let anyone else have a piece of obama...:D

Funny, yeah but it was deliberate on part of Obama too, now that i look close Putin walks up to Xi as  even Angela walks away from him.

Apparently everyone including Modi got  a good welcome, but Obama's airforce one had to do away with a lot of protocols while US presidents arrivals. Fun stuff, give a a lot away these photoshoots.

13 minutes ago, gattaca said:

Current worlds politics and the leaders are clearly giving clues. China made sure modi was made to stand far away from Obama. But Obama walks to modi, hugs him and chats with him. Xi must be like shit when Obama walked away. Nice share @Vilander

May be i am reading a bit  too much, but he definitely gives a ok whatever look and treads slowly till Putin walks beside him. And the other gang convenes around Obama/Modi till Chinese aid invites them to the next session i guess. Angela clearly walks towards Theresa(looks like) does not wait for Xi.

Edited by Vilander

3 minutes ago, zen said:

I like how Modi tries to develop a bond with other world leaders 

Since he stood right at the corner the corner became the place to be eventually, he was very positive throughout. Best diplomat PM we have had in some time, in multi country events at least for the appearances. I remember Rajiv used to be what Justin is now, tall and markedly good looking, but Modi displays a kind of warm self assured-ness.