Pakistan preparing for another war against India?

Austin 3:!6

Pakistan has moved almost 20,000 additional soldiers to LoC in northern Ladakh to match Chinese deployments on the LAC in the east. The level of troops Pakistan has deployed is more than what it did after the Balakot air strikes. 

https://m.economictimes.com/news/defence/pakistan-moves-20000-soldiers-to-gilgit-baltistan-loc/articleshow/76718059.cms

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Indian army will be prepared.

I just hope Pakistan is prepared, mobilising so many troops means demobilsing their troops from so many hotspots around Pakistan, which means likelihood of terror attacks in their big cities will increase. 

Don't think it will be Indian army alone if war breaks out. Considering global anger against China currently, many countries will support India in this war. USA, France, Australia, Japan will be on Indian side and Turkey, Russia (maybe) will support China & Pakistan. I am not warmonger but if this war happens it will happen for good. China and its sidekick Pakistan will get a massive reality check.

After 1962 war when India lost against China, Pak thought India became weak and launched a war in 1965 but got thoroughly embarrassed. Though lots of people died on that war on Indian side as well, not an inch of Kashmir they could take. 

If they try the same mischief this time....they would learn an even harsher lesson. We broke their country in 1971 and in 2020 (if war happens) we annex POK.

Bring it on :finger:

Edited by Austin 3:!6

55 minutes ago, chewy said:

Indian army will be prepared.

I just hope Pakistan is prepared, mobilising so many troops means demobilsing their troops from so many hotspots around Pakistan, which means likelihood of terror attacks in their big cities will increase. 

Baki,s can't attempt anything along border or LoC - its beyond their aukaat.  Also keep in mind its July already.  There's only a couple of months left before winter sets in and "invading" forces would have no choice but to withdraw from forward positions.  That's why the PLA is on a construction frenzy at Pangong and Galwan - to weather proof their land-grabs.

29 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Don't think it will be Indian army alone if war breaks out. Considering global anger against China currently, many countries will support India in this war. USA, France, Australia, Japan will be on Indian side and Turkey, Russia (maybe) will support China & Pakistan. I am not warmonger but if this war happens it will happen for good. China and its sidekick Pakistan will get a massive reality check.

After 1962 war when India lost against China, Pak thought India became weak and launched a war in 1965 but got thoroughly embarrassed. Though lots of people died on that war on Indian side as well, not an inch of Kashmir they could take. 

If they try the same mischief this time....they would learn an even harsher lesson. We broke their country in 1971 and in 2020 (if war happens) we annex POK.

Nobody will come to our help, and we must never expect others to help us, our fight. As much as I love/respect our forces we don't stand a chance in a 2.5 front war (0.5 from internal traitors) at least not in 2020, hope it doesn't come to that. 

4 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Nobody will come to our help, and we must never expect others to help us, our fight. As much as I love/respect our forces we don't stand a chance in a 2.5 front war (0.5 from internal traitors) at least not in 2020, hope it doesn't come to that. 

If its just Ind-Pak war, I agree no one will interfere because both these countries are not important in global affairs. But China is a different ball game and if they are involved many other countries will join.

USA will immediately join the war as they are itching to fight China. 

France already extended support to India

https://theprint.in/diplomacy/france-extends-steadfast-friendly-military-support-to-india-amid-lac-tensions-with-china/451533/

I also hope war does not happen but if it does...China & Pakistan will learn a harsh lesson.

1 hour ago, Clarke said:

Hope they're not serious about that possibility. They won't gain anything, even if China is backing them in the North, they're on their own in Punjab, Sindh & the high seas. 

They dont get basics like that they lost when world number one US was on their side and there was no difference between firepower among Indians and Pakistanis, so now  they think that they will win when world number two is on their side.

1 hour ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Careful what you wish for. No one, I mean no one, not even Do-lund will come to help India out. There may be lip service, but that is it. No one wants to mess with China and not for military, but economic reasons. The Chinese goverment will launch a whirlwind social media and economic sanctions game with whoever and squeeze the life blood out of them. They are that capable. Putin is peanuts compared to the Chinese communist party. Do NOT underestimate them. Look how they have brought the world to its knees.

1 hour ago, Gollum said:

There's no military asymmetry to suggest we can't hold our fort, nor is there half a China/Pak inside of India. You rate the IM & Shaheen bagh gangs too highly.

59 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

If its just Ind-Pak war, I agree no one will interfere because both these countries are not important in global affairs. But China is a different ball game and if they are involved many other countries will join.

USA will immediately join the war as they are itching to fight China. 

France already extended support to India

https://theprint.in/diplomacy/france-extends-steadfast-friendly-military-support-to-india-amid-lac-tensions-with-china/451533/

I also hope war does not happen but if it does...China & Pakistan will learn a harsh lesson.

See, extending support means dud against Chinese. US needs to give us F35s. even if its count is say just one or two squadron only. And that too in next quarter.

By the way, if you look at positive side, When British imperialism was on rise, France Spain and other who were under attack, They improvised and faught. India may have to same as China is following Imperialist ambitions and path of Brits

31 minutes ago, Clarke said:

There's no military asymmetry to suggest we can't hold our fort, nor is there half a China/Pak inside of IndiaYou rate the IM & Shaheen bagh gangs too highly.

China is a scary opponent man, we are outmatched in every department. And my real concern is the economics, I know our bravehearts will defend our territory like tigers but last I read our ammunition stock will exhaust after a couple of weeks, not the case with China. And look at their forex reserves, GDP, high tech and R&D, manufacturing sector, border infrastructure, strategic petroleum reserves, stranglehold in our neighboring countries, most importantly public discipline and all the benefits of one party rule !!!! There is a breaking point for everyone and they can outlast us, don't even need to do anything special. I think we can close the gap but it will take time, 10 more years of this nationalist govt min, UPA cost us a decade !!!!

Regarding the 0.5 part I do believe we have traitors within who can only drag us down and these people are everywhere: judiciary, Parliament, legislative assemblies, media, bureaucracy, activist groups, business houses, hell even in defence circles who are sitting in Delhi and only there because of nepotism or favors by Maino....dalals whose only purpose in life is commission from our defence purchases. And there are too many districts in the country where governance is not in the hands of the govts, the demography problem....as someone from Bengal maybe I have different experiences compared to others. External enemy is easy to spot/counter, we all know who we are fighting and can rally our resources against them, treason from within much more difficult to counter. We got our asses kicked for centuries not because of the external enemy but because the doors of our forts were almost always opened from inside, a land of traitors !!!!

Edited by Gollum

1 hour ago, Clarke said:

You rate the IM & Shaheen bagh gangs too highly.

A bunch of bigoted grannies held national capital hostage for 3 months, bent the Indian state to their will over an issue that didn't concern them. Then we saw how that ended, at a time when POTUS was on a state visit in the same city. We saw how fellow Indians reacted to the Balakot saga and Kaali Dal's nonsense speech in UN. In Bengal there is a special bunch that still believes 'Cheener Chairman amader Chairman' (China's Chairman is our Chairman) and we saw what the communists (and other LWers like Mani Shankar Aiyer) did during 1962 war...in North Bengal they actually armed and trained tribals to assist the enemy in case they entered there. Mayawati is getting hate from SS folks because she said BSP stands with the govt against China, and she is a pro-Muslim leader who has disproportionately high number of Muslims as MPs and MLAs. Certain sections of Indian population are salivating at the prospect of India losing territory to its enemies. As a wise man said there is a Pakistan within Indian borders, there is a China in India, but there is no India in those countries, this can't be corrected easily and sadly Modi hasn't been tough enough on the fifth column. So I have reasons to be alarmed. 

Edited by Gollum