Terrorist Incidence at Westminster, London UK

dial_100

It's not the religion of peace but religion of denial. So facts and rights are out, and really pointless to debate with them.

Such incidents are difficult to stop, so how are the security agencies going to tackle such private vehicles based attacks?

3 hours ago, rahulrulezz said:

Hey guys. Lets not insult prophet or any god in the forum. We can talk about practices of Hindus or Muslims but let's not insult prophets or Hindu gods in the forum. 

++

Absolutely. Please do not get carried away. There could be a problem on how book is interpreted or followed but Prophet is undoubtedly a very saintly person. I personally believe. It is hard to explain. Things are written by humans and it could be messed up.

Please restrain from bringing a prophets or gods in this discussion. 

3 hours ago, rahulrulezz said:

Hey guys. Lets not insult prophet or any god in the forum. We can talk about practices of Hindus or Muslims but let's not insult prophets or Hindu gods in the forum. 

What's wrong in mentioning some facts? Or actually,  there blasphemy laws in this forum?

Edited by someone

1 hour ago, cric_fan said:

Of course we aknowledge that there is a problem. I'll stamp this aknowledgement on my forehead if you want :)

The problem is, we are painted with the same brush..even on this forum..check the abuse towards me. It's not on..yet I have stayed calm..why? Because the Prophet was abused all his life & he did not retaliate once..instead he prayed for them. This is the example MAJORITY of Muslims follow.

I apologise if I have offended anybody. Peace.

Nobody is doing that. As a matter of fact, there is a majority who really want to see that moderate followers for once stop defending religion and just stay on the course of identifying/correcting those who have lost their ways.

Yes people do abuse but you cannot stop them in anyway. What could possibly change their attitude is when moderates are more confident. When we see most of them defending something that means even they are not confident enough. Anyways, stay calm and you dont have to apologize to anyone here as this is a virtual world. 

6 minutes ago, someone said:

What's wrong in mentioning some facts? Or actually,  there blasphemy laws in this forum?

How do we decide what is fact? None of us were alive when all of this had happened. Please dont get carried away that all we are saying.

3 minutes ago, cric_fan said:

So it's ok to insult Prophets & Gods? I am sure you are mature enough to debate without insults. Grow up.

So now facts are insults? Religion of denial? Or let's just admit you want blasphemy laws everywhere. 

1 minute ago, dial_100 said:

How do we decide what is fact? None of us were alive when all of this had happened. Please dont get carried away that all we are saying.

For starters, Muslims also say them and actually use it to justify some of their horrible laws. You realize even today child marriage is possible in some countries?

For starters, Muslims also say them and actually use it to justify some of their horrible laws. You realize even today child marriage is possible in some countries?

All over the world. Child marriages were recently outlawed in some States in the US. Bet you did not know that.

8 minutes ago, someone said:

Dude. Listen to what you are saying. Such people are useless. Just because they are condoning certain practices or following 'em because they believe it was written someplace, doesnt mean they have interpreted it correctly or it is written down correctly. It is very obvious that such people lack obvious wisdom. Anyways.

Edited by dial_100

In fact, it is still practiced:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/posteverything/wp/2017/02/10/why-does-the-united-states-still-let-12-year-old-girls-get-married/

9 minutes ago, someone said:

So now facts are insults? Religion of denial? Or let's just admit you want blasphemy laws everywhere. 

Consequentialism, if you make bad choices you should be ready to deal with the consequences, if you insult someones mother he will probably resort to violence. Free speech may protect your right to insult but their is no guarantee the insulted won't give you a good beating.

UK Parliament attacker identified as British national Khalid Masood

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/uk/uk-parliamnent-attacker-identified-as-british-national-khalid-masood/articleshow/57796797.cms

Another from ROP. Now let's all chant..terror has no religion.

Errr it is reported he is a convert so I doubt he is of Pakistani origin. Wait for confirmation before jumping up & down with excitement.

Besides, he is British born so why drag Pakistan into it? Dimwit.