The Kuldeep Yadav Bowling Analysis Thread

1 hour ago, Prince_ said:

Let me tell u the main reason. It's pretty simple. He's Just not good enough. Unlike aussies who r sitting ducks against spin, Indian domestic players r pretty decent against  spin and the wickets where the first class matches r played aren't usually tailor made for the spinners either. 

Don't see him doing well in overseas conditions. Might start struggling at home too after 10/15 games. 

So First Day pitch was tailor made for spinners, where Ashwin and Jadeja, world #1 and  2 took 1 wicket each? Lahori logic at best. 

Really impressive. Great control . Turn and variations 

real future 

but of course tougher challenges lie ahead . As here element of suprise. But as games go by batsman get used to playing him and teams analyse him and prepare plans. May also start to read his action and pick his variations 

saying that great stuff . And I think will do well. 

Lad is no mug with bat either 

37 minutes ago, Vk1 said:

Looks good. If he continues this way he can be our version of yasir shah 

Completely different style of bowler compared to Yasir Shah.

Yasir was more in the stumps, you miss, I hit type bowler who gets turn (on aiding pitches) along with drift.

Kuldeep is more flight, dip and turn bowler. He extracts more turn than Yasir or any spinner for that matter. Time will tell where he stands.

I think him and Adil Rashid extract the most turn.

I want to say i was wrong about him ,i thought he was a control bowler suited more for LOI cricket .If he can deceive batsmen like that in the air then he has a good future to play for us abroad over Jaddu and Ashwin.

Lol you are

Wrong

Always

6 hours ago, cowboysfan said:

I want to say i was wrong about him ,i thought he was a control bowler suited more for LOI cricket .If he can deceive batsmen like that in the air then he has a good future to play for us abroad over Jaddu and Ashwin.

Its how he adapts after his bowling has been decoded decides his effectiveness. Better to judge him after 5 tests on other kinds of pitches

3 hours ago, Gollum said:

Premature. Teams will study him with video analysis and what not. Real challenge for him will start when his novelty factor wears off. Atm Aussies except Smith can't read him off his hand.

Long way to go but hard not to be excited about a spinner who is young, turns the ball, gives flight and gets it to dip.

He is just 22 years old. And most spinners are RUBBISH at that age.

If this guy clicks, it would be the best thing for India cos not only would we have an awesome all conditions spinner, but his rise will force others to up their game too. I know one bowler who thrives the best when his stature in the team is threatened. :police:

The best kind of situation.

Let me tell u the main reason. It's pretty simple. He's Just not good enough. Unlike aussies who r sitting ducks against spin, Indian domestic players r pretty decent against  spin and the wickets where the first class matches r played aren't usually tailor made for the spinners either. 

Don't see him doing well in overseas conditions. Might start struggling at home too after 10/15 games. 

He will still run through the BD side like a hot knife through butter.

42 minutes ago, Prince_ said:

Not so sure why should I be concerned about Bangla? 

We traced your IP. It comes from Dhaka. Everyone knows your act. It's getting tiresome. We have no problems with you if you stop being a poser and start posting like a BD fan that you are. Have some shame and accept your identity.

7 minutes ago, laaloo said:

We traced your IP. It comes from Dhaka. Everyone knows your act. It's getting tiresome. We have no problems with you if you stop being a poser and start posting like a BD fan that you are. Have some shame and accept your identity.

Why are these Bangladeshis so ashamed of who they are?Try to pull themselves off as Indians everywhere.No sense of national identity.