Indian media watch thread

Number

Gen Hameed Gul ‏@GenHameedGul Reports /Articles of @bdutt @RanaAyyub @sagarikaghose confirms what we people have always been saying about Hindu extremism in India
Gen Hameed Gul ‏@GenHameedGul Jul 22 We must felicitate Indian Journalists @BDUTT, @RanaAyyub, @sagarikaghose who are doing great job in exposing sad condition of Indian Muslims
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: no need for any more proof that these journos are anti-national

The video of conversation b/w Rajdeep and Kejriwal.

Rajdeep: Usko banaya gaya tha LG Sonia Gandhi ne.. Kejriwal: Haan, woh side switch kar gaya..
If the LG appointed by Sonia is believed to have "switched side" by Kejriwal as the LG does not see eye to eye with him, doesn't this mean that Kejriwal is Congress's stooge? ujRiiiBTGAA http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=29nxir8&s=8#.VbxkC3gUvBK

:hysterical:: no need for any more proof that these journos are anti-national
A parody account proves that indian journos are anti-national ? These are some of the latest tweets of the fake Hamid Gul
Gen Hameed Gul ‏@GenHameedGul 18m18 minutes ago Listening to 'Where the streets have no name' by U2 Gen Hameed Gul ‏@GenHameedGul 20h20 hours ago Listening to ' I won't back down ' by Tom Petty.
Of course it is possible the real Paki ISI Gen Gul is also a fan of Tom Petty and U2 :haha: And even if it were a real account , why would you give any credence to the comments of a ex-DG ISI ? GenHameeeeeeeeeeeedGul has also praised AAP , which categorically proves that AAP is being funded by PAK ISI.

0hrC3Ua.jpg

Salim Khan never said that, he said Salman was being targeted because of his celebrity status. IndiaToday took liberty to add their own masala and even tweeted this lie. Only after an uproar did they delete their tweet.

D1EVEOH.jpg

July 7- No Source of Story

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/PM-Modi-likely-to-host-Iftar-party-in-Srinagar/articleshow/47978445.cms PM Modi likely to host Iftar party in Srinagar NEW DELHI: Prime Minister Narendra Modi is likely to host an Iftar party in Srinagar on July 17. He will be visiting Jammu on July 17 to attend a function to mark the 100th birth anniversary of former MP and minister Girdhari Lal Dogra and go to Srinagar on the same day, sources said. July 17 is the last Friday before Eid-ul-Fitr which will be celebrated either on July 18 or July 19, depending on the sighting of the moon.
July 8- No Source of Story
PM has no plans to host iftar in Srinagar NEW DELHI: Prime Minister Narendra Modi has no plans to host an iftar party in Srinagar on July 17 as was wrongly reported in sections of the media. Highly-placed sources refuted reports in this regard as totally without basis and speculative. http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/PM-has-no-plans-to-host-iftar-in-Srinagar/articleshow/47990248.cms

Last words of Memon as per Indian EXPRESS

I accept my guilt. May Allah forgive me,” he said, after which police constable Ram Shinde put a black cloth over his face Indian Express link
Last words of Memon as per mid day
“‘Allah, the Almighty, is All wise and the Knower of All things. I am innocent and I must not be hanged. It’s injustice and I am a victim of political murder,’ Yakub said. Even when the lever was pulled, he kept chanting God’s name and reciting verses from the Quran. Allah was his last word,” MID DAY Link

I love this liberal usage of "sources" and "govt sources" by the MSM> And then getting outright pawned when these "sources" do not deliver even a landmark scoop. :hysterical: These guys have virtually no 'insiders' in the PMO or main ministries - and resort to rumours and concocted theories which are attributed to 'sources'

^ A sea change from the way the Barkha Dutts, Rajdeep Sardesais, Mrs. Sardesais and their kind had unfettered access to all kinds of government leaks from a large number of sources when their beloved Congress government was in the Center. Now this brigade has resorted to "manufacturing" stories.

Lie BIG and apologise small. It's not even a error but a blatant lie. In every other industry' date=' that would lead to lawsuits, resignations but our MSM can walk away scott free.[/quote'] try to read and comprehend . The error is the mention of NCERT publications .They got the name of the publisher wrong . Asaram was not mentioned in NCERT textbooks but Rajasthan School textbooks published by Gurukul Education Books . The publishers themselves have admitted :

try to read and comprehend . The error is the mention of NCERT publications .They got the name of the publisher wrong . Asaram was not mentioned in NCERT textbooks but Rajasthan School textbooks published by Gurukul Education Books . The publishers themselves have admitted :
His post presumably was about NCERT's loss of image.