Kohli: "Australian cricketers will never be my friends again" and now clarifies his stance through twitter

2 hours ago, flat_wicket_bully said:

Kohli just tweeted that his statement has been blown way out of proportion

Doesn't seem like this episode is ending anytime soon. Started a bit of a fire with his initial comments. Media put more gasoline on it and this guy is just adding more gasoline to his initial small fire. 

For a guy who continuously says that 'it doesn't bother him', sure does take a lot of things personally. I love Virat for the way he plays the game but stupidity needs to be pointed out. 

Edited by Zero_Unit
6 minutes ago, Zero_Unit said:

Doesn't seem like this episode is ending anytime soon. Started a bit of a fire with his initial comments. Media put more gasoline on it and this guy is just adding more gasoline to his initial small fire. 

For a guy who continuously says that 'it doesn't bother him', sure does take a lot of things personally. I love Virat for the way he plays the game but stupidity needs to be pointed out. 

no, it has ended. he doesn't care. THEY asked him a question, he gave an answer, and that was the end of it for him. they misrepresented his comments, so he clarified what he meant on twitter. its over, he's moved on.

The Austrayan media doesn't want it to die. They are absolutely obsessed with him. They know that this is the ONLY TIME they will ever be noticed, they won't ever get this many eyeballs ever again, so they keep recycling his name in their papers. They are attention whores.

virat hasn't done anything wrong. he wasn't angry, he wasn't acting on emotion, he carefully thought about what he said and he gave the austrayans an answer they didn't like. they are now crying like little bitches. THAT IS THEIR PROBLEM, not his.

12 minutes ago, sarchasm said:

That's a good one. Elsewhere I have read them being described as white p@kis.

It's literally a country made up of the descendants of low caste English kiddy fiddlers. They are the original white trash.

I don't mean this in a disrespectful way, btw, although it'll be construed as such. It's merely a statement of fact.

If i really wanted to get abusive, i'd call them a country of limp dick racists, but i'm a nice guy.

11 hours ago, flat_wicket_bully said:

Kohli just tweeted that his statement has been blown way out of proportion

Let it go....

I seriously think Kohli doesnt need all this.. Last two years have been so dam great.. keep the focus going and rock on.. this is a needless distraction to what's ahead in his life.