Pakistan captain Sarfraz Ahmed: India is afraid to play against us

2 hours ago, the don said:

Professional athletes take all competition seriously and this is international cricket and possibly the future of the game.

Your statement is akin to saying an athlete takes the 100m sprint in a no-name event as seriously as the 100m sprint in the Olympics final. Fact is T20I at this point is more of a practice game before the main series and the ones that really count are the T20 WC. If you want to say a random T20I is as important as a T20 WC game sure be my guest and may you continue to win in random T20Is and India win the T20 WC matches :pray: 

Edited by Ultimate_Game
7 hours ago, the don said:

Lol.

Real cricket ?? 

Pakistan 12 -India 9

That too after not playing any real test cricket for most of the 90s.

Furthermore pakistan are the 2nd or 3rd most succesful test side in history . India are what 7th or 6th .

Were number 1 a couple of months back .

Real cricket .

To be honest these kind of things embarrassing . It's like a Nottingham forest fan telling Chelsea fan about how they won league in 65 bc . 

Jeez 2017 and we been miles better then pak in all formats since millieniim . You have to resort to weird ancient Head to heads and grainy black and white footage to feel any pride lol

1 hour ago, King Tendulkar said:

To be honest these kind of things embarrassing . It's like a Nottingham forest fan telling Chelsea fan about how they won league in 65 bc . 

Jeez 2017 and we been miles better then pak in all formats since millieniim . You have to resort to weird ancient Head to heads and grainy black and white footage to feel any pride lol

"Imran Khan Bro.  Zaheer Abbas bro.   Those guys owned your team bro"   At the current rate, pak fans will have to seek solace in those names for another few years.  

1 minute ago, Ultimate_Game said:

Maybe I missed him and yeah I think I was mistaking Jamshed for Maqsood. I'm a bit confused coz my description sort of described most of the current Pak lot :giggle: 

Yeah there's also this other left hander lol in the middle order who fit that description. Umar Amin I think.

6 minutes ago, laaloo said:

Yeah there's also this other left hander lol in the middle order who fit that description. Umar Amin I think.

Never heard or seen of him but there were so many fat and unfit players in the Pak side when I saw them play against Aus. How a professional sportsperson can be so fat and unfit baffles me and they had a bunch of them including the fatso opener who's banned for match fixing.

On 31/03/2017 at 5:41 PM, the don said:

Most of these hacks were there in the uae .

Didnt make a difference.

They arent playing because they have been dropped after failing against pak.

Ewyn lewis smacked india more than anyone . He pretty much ended binny's career .

They also have simmons who pretty much knocked india out of the t20 world cup .

Pakistani has a 6 match winning streak in t20s built around thrashing wins against the champions england and westindies. 

:laugh1::two_thumbs_up:

14 minutes ago, Prince_ said:

As far as the topic of this thread is concerned I think Sarfaraz has indeed got a point here. I don't know why r we so afraid to play against them in UAE. 

But they never invited you to UAE, they invited YOU to pakistan, remember :Giggity:

And didn't Pakistan actually cheat to get Lewis out the last game by having a fielder standing in front of Lewis else their T20 "streak" would've ended couple of days back :giggle: 

Is it????? what a bunch of morons this guys are if true!!! Coward nation coward strategies, what more you accept

6 hours ago, speedheat said:

Is it????? what a bunch of morons this guys are if true!!! Coward nation coward strategies, what more you accept

I saw the highlight after reading about the incident and it was similar to the Tendulkar runout against Pak at Eden Gardens... essentially they get a fielder to block the batsman from completing the run in the guise of "backing up". Lewis had in fact crossed the stumps but dropped the bat due to collision with the Pak fielder. And of course Pak din't take their appeal back. You be the judge and see how they managed to "win" the 2nd T20 :giggle: 

6 hours ago, Prince_ said:

As far as the topic of this thread is concerned I think Sarfaraz has indeed got a point here. I don't know why r we so afraid to play against them in UAE. 

They r perhaps the best test team in Asia, but we under Kohli aren't any pushover either. 

It'll be a good contest and result of the series can go either way.

Your captain is Mushfiqur, you are mistaken. 

I saw the highlight after reading about the incident and it was similar to the Tendulkar runout against Pak at Eden Gardens... essentially they get a fielder to block the batsman from completing the run in the guise of "backing up". Lewis had in fact crossed the stumps but dropped the bat due to collision with the Pak fielder. And of course Pak din't take their appeal back. You be the judge and see how they managed to "win" the 2nd T20 :giggle: 

Thanks for the footage, that looked bloody intentional at least to me , agreed that was similar to that of tendulakar runout, but again its not unexpected from them, nobody can change these buffoons.

1 minute ago, speedheat said:

Thanks for the footage, that looked bloody intentional at least to me , agreed that was similar to that of tendulakar runout, but again its not unexpected from them, nobody can change these buffoons.

Tendulkar one was worse coz the fielder was actually on the pitch and obstructed Tendulkar from completing the run. In this case the fielder was on the fringes but the tactic was the same. And you know it was intentional as the fielding team didn't withdraw the appeal which generally happens in these cases when batsmen and fielders collide.