Kohli vs Sachin . Can we stop this embarrassing comparison (POLL)

Has Virat surpassed Sachin as a cricketer?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Has Virat surpassed Sachin as a cricketer?

2 minutes ago, putrevus said:

He scored 2 one against Nambia and one against kenya.Tendulkar has one away hundred against NZ, SA, Australia and we all know how many time he toured there.

abey ghonchu there is more to cricket than just tons, tendulkar dominated the 2003 world cup, I can understand that you were in your diapers at that time/

Difference between Tendulkar and Kohli

1) there is not a bowler who has dominated Kohli or forced Kohli to play meekly

2) McGrath OWNED Tendulkar. Apart from 

Warne, I struggle to think of a single great bowler that Tendulkar has dominated. Apart  from an innings or two, Donald had his number too

3) Kohlis ruthless desire to win at all costs factor is 100 times greater than Tendulkar, who was undeniably obsessed with upkeeping his numbers. 

2 minutes ago, kira said:

abey ghonchu there is more to cricket than just tons, tendulkar dominated the 2003 world cup, I can understand that you were in your diapers at that time/

Sachin chamcha why does he have 1 100 against RSA in RSA.. :hysterical: after that many tours.. No need to abuse him for putting out facts..

Sure he did well against Namibias, Netherlands,Zim and Kenya like putrevus pointed out and choked against giants like AUS. 

39 minutes ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

Averaged 47 at a SR of 84 and was MOTM in both games we won :phehe:.

So what ,Kohli went and scored zeros in 2015 ???????????   so why are people making it as if Kohli flopped in world cups. He played in top 3 where as Sachin played in middle order and yet Kohli averaged higher.

Kohli has to do well in knock out matches but his career is not over yet. He has already won world cup and CT.He has led his team to another CT finals.

Just now, putrevus said:

So what ,Kohli went and scored zeros in 2015 ???????????   so why are people making it as if Kohli flopped in world cups. He played in top 3 where as Sachin played in middle order and yet Kohli averaged higher.

Kohli has to do well in knock out matches but his career is not over yet. He has already won world cup and CT.He has led his team to another CT finals.

Kohli was MOS for 2014 and 2016 WCs on other hand sachin was never good enough to make it in T20I team.. That's a bonus 

Just now, Rasgulla said:

Kohli was MOS for 2014 and 2016 WCs on other hand sachin was never good enough to make it in T20I team.. That's a bonus 

Sachin was a great player he would have done very very well in T20s, I feel he would have been more explosive than Kohli in T20s due to his style of batting and heavy bat.

1 minute ago, putrevus said:

Sachin was a great player he would have done very very well in T20s, I feel he would have been more explosive than Kohli in T20s due to his style of batting and heavy bat.

His SR is 119 is IPl from 78 matches.. How exactly can be hack T20Is ? 

3 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

His SR is 119 is IPl from 78 matches.. How exactly can be hack T20Is ? 

Sachin was at end of his career when T20s came.When in prime Sachin had ability to hit sixes to even fast bowlers because of his bottom handed grip and heavy bat.Kohli would be more consistent but Sachin would be more explosive when in prime in T20s.

That said in odis it is Kohli all the way.

13 minutes ago, putrevus said:

So what ,Kohli went and scored zeros in 2015 ???????????

Vintage putrevus. Ask a dumb question. When someone responds, change the goalpost.

15 minutes ago, putrevus said:

so why are people making it as if Kohli flopped in world cups. He played in top 3 where as Sachin played in middle order and yet Kohli averaged higher.

Err...because he has generally flopped in KO games in WCs so far. 

18 minutes ago, putrevus said:

Okay captain obvious.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

Vintage putrevus. Ask a dumb question. When someone responds, change the goalpost.

Err...because he has generally flopped in KO games in WCs so far. 

Okay captain obvious.

How many knock outs did he play??? 

Edited by putrevus
4 minutes ago, putrevus said:

Sachin was at end of his career when T20s came.When in prime Sachin had ability to hit sixes to even fast bowlers because of his bottom handed grip and heavy bat.Kohli would be more consistent but Sachin would be more explosive when in prime in T20s.

That said in odis it is Kohli all the way.

First WC was in 2007.. He was just not good enough to make it into the team unlike Sehwag or Gambhir.. We can't talk if the format existed back in 90s.