SPEED & PERFORMANCE OF FAST BOWLERS N TRUNDLERS IN 2017 IPL

vishalvirsingh

Siraj and rajpoot were my best new young bowlers.

I am not sure how the stamina is for avesh.

He seems to be not having good stamina else he wud be playing for mp.

Akash hinted.

This guy is most talented n probably faster n bouncier.

He is a rarest talent and should play for India after 1 or 2 years.

Since we have been on case of trundlers 

An area id like to give them credit- someone like unadkat n kaul looks to have become stronger n fitter. Their pace looks to have increased. Even sandeep fitness looks better 

In past yrs this wasnt the case. Someone like PK n other trundlers never gained pace 

It was gr8 to see Unadkat dive n take an excellent catch

Improvement is always good, shows there is a change in our culture . 

Credit to bhuvi as well , as im sure these bowlers look upto him 

Avesh has the potential to be a really good bowler in tests. Its a mystery as to why he doesn't get to play more matches for MP. He made his FC debut in 2014 but has only played 5 matches till now. His last first class match was in 2015. Was he injured? Other than Ishwar Pandey who are the other bowlers of note in the MP team? @rkt.india @express bowling @Bleed-Blue @tweaker @Ankit_sharma03 @MCcricket

Edited by Mosher

1 hour ago, Mosher said:

Avesh has the potential to be a really good bowler in tests. Its a mystery as to why he doesn't get to play more matches for MP. He made his FC debut in 2014 but has only played 5 matches till now. His last first class match was in 2015. Was he injured? Other than Ishwar Pandey who are the other bowlers of note in the MP team? @rkt.india @express bowling @Bleed-Blue @tweaker @Ankit_sharma03 @MCcricket

Sakure and Datey.

Avesh Khan's inclusion in the MP side should be a no-brainer.

11 hours ago, express bowling said:

What did he say  ?

Jaddu n smash said he was treated 3 times during 3rd over n in domestic cricket one has to bowl 15 to 20 overs that's why probably he is not picked.

But said he should improve his stamina.

Stamina can be increased easily...as if he has stamina than he is ready to walk into India 11 in odi and tests straight.

If i am his coach then I could get him to play for India in next 3 months.

16 minutes ago, vishalvirsingh said:

Boss mp ki side hi nahi....once his stamina issue is sorted he shud play for India ahead of ishant.

Are you saying Stamina issue because of last match where he actually had cramps or somewhere else you noticed this?

1 hour ago, vishalvirsingh said:

Boss mp ki side hi nahi....once his stamina issue is sorted he shud play for India ahead of ishant.

Avesh is really talented and has a lot of potential but I feel he needs at least one proper season of FC cricket and India A tours before he is ready. I too thought he had stamina issues but he slowed down because he was struggling from cramping in his legs. Right now we have Aniket who can be a good hit the deck bowler if selectors think of replacing Ishant.

On 5/14/2017 at 1:35 AM, express bowling said:

Hardik has bowled lots of overs playing for India and done reasonably well in the last 7 months or so.

So, his bowling potential was not unknown.

He has not shined in this IPL as he was not getting into rhythm because of bowling very few overs.

Let us see today. Mumbai has got the screws around Pune (43 off 8 overs) and Hardik comes and gives away 15 runs. That is the reason why he is under-utilized. He can leak too many runs and if you want to find rhythm etc. in a T20 match, he will leak so many runs in his 4 overs that Mumbai will fail to chase that.  

Problem is with Hardik himself that he needs to develop economical overs and then he will be entrusted with more overs (or full quota) every time. In the last match he surprised me with his performance but it looks more like an exception than norm. I hope my point is clear. 

Edited by sarcastic

2 hours ago, sarcastic said:

Let us see today. Mumbai has got the screws around Pune (43 off 8 overs) and Hardik comes and gives away 15 runs. That is the reason why he is under-utilized. He can leak too many runs and if you want to find rhythm etc. in a T20 match, he will leak so many runs in his 4 overs that Mumbai will fail to chase that.  

Problem is with Hardik himself that he needs to develop economical overs and then he will be entrusted with more overs (or full quota) every time. In the last match he surprised me with his performance but it looks more like an exception than norm. I hope my point is clear. 

That over included an inside edged 4 which could have resulted in a wicket too.

Basically there was one good shot for 6 which can happen to anybody.

Hardik has been entrusted with a lot of overs in LOIs for India in the last 7 months and that does not come free.

Edited by express bowling