How much Dhoni mek?

Magneto

7 minutes ago, Soorma_Bhopali said:

How am I related in this discussion ,folks ? no idea who is this allowed

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm from Bhopal so he is referring to me. Don't be surprised if he does this more often, poor lad needs my attention so bad.

29 minutes ago, The Realist said:

Final season stats:

16 matches

290 runs

26 average

116 SR

0 hundreds

1 fifty

Those with better strike rates include Nair, Saha, Rahane and Yuvraj.

:popcorn: 

You missed the most important stat though, what was his strike rate between overs 16-20? The rest of the stats don't matter, don't you know that?

Since it's all done and dusted, I can safely say that the rousing reception that Dhoni gets (Pune, Mumbai or wherever) when he walks into bat is a thing of goosebumps. The spectacle is good enough to be worthy of the price of the admission ticket. I would say it is almost 80% of the reception that Sachin used to get. It just lacks a chant (of the quality of 'Sachin, Sachin) that would linger on to your ears much after the match's gotten over.  

4 minutes ago, Magneto said:

Since it's all done and dusted, I can safely say that the rousing reception that Dhoni gets (Pune, Mumbai or wherever) when he walks into bat is a thing of goosebumps. The spectacle is good enough to be worthy of the price of the admission ticket. I would say it is almost 50% of the reception that Sachin used to get. It just lacks a chant (of the quality of 'Sachin, Sachin) that would linger on to your ears much after the match's gotten over.  

Fixed, let's not overyhype dhoni, no one comes close SACHIN! SACHIN! :adore:

4 minutes ago, kira said:

Fixed, let's not overyhype dhoni, no one comes close SACHIN! SACHIN! :adore:

Dhoni actually comes close. That's the truth. The older and the more toothless he is getting, the fondness and the nostalgia of fans are growing. It's like 'let's watch him one last time, who knows if he will play tomorrow'.

10 minutes ago, Magneto said:

Dhoni actually comes close. That's the truth. The older and the more toothless he is getting, the fondness and the nostalgia of fans are growing. It's like 'let's watch him one last time, who knows if he will play tomorrow'.

:p:

burn is real :phehe:

8 minutes ago, Magneto said:

Nope, Dhoni is nowhere close, I watched the IPL match between pune and kkr at a pub, as soon as dhoni came out to bat almost half the pub started abusing dhoni, most guys were commenting on how dhoni never starts off at a good pace and the team suffers because of it, sachin never faced as much hate as dhoni receives, dhoni may have a lot of loyal fans but he has a lot of loyal haters too, sachin never had any significant amount of haters, and no one would dare abuse sachin in a public place like dhoni has been abused many times.

5 minutes ago, kira said:

Nope, Dhoni is nowhere close, I watched the IPL match between pune and kkr at a pub, as soon as dhoni came out to bat almost half the pub started abusing dhoni, most guys were commenting on how dhoni never starts off at a good pace and the team suffers because of it, sachin never faced as much hate as dhoni receives, dhoni may have a lot of loyal fans but he has a lot of loyal haters too, sachin never had any significant amount of haters, and no one would dare abuse sachin in a public place like dhoni has been abused many times.

Pub se niklo. Stadiums and pubs are not the same. This Dhoni fan/Sachin fan feud is ICF-specific; the outer world doesn't really care as much. A bunch of viewers may be abusing Dhoni in the stadium too, but the generic 'noise' provides you the answer.  

11 minutes ago, kira said:

manufactured story :p:

manufactured story :p:

Come here to goa, and its the same story, moment the screen flashed with dhoni coming in front of tiwari, people started abusing him lol, its the same story all over India/world with the exception of Tamil nadu and Pakistan may be.

2 hours ago, The Realist said:

Final season stats:

16 matches

290 runs

26 average

116 SR

0 hundreds

1 fifty

Those with better strike rates include Nair, Saha, Rahane and Yuvraj.

:popcorn: 

Lol even yuvi scored better? Some chamchas will tell you you how Dhoni has scored better in recent times and yuvi should be dropped. 

54 minutes ago, laaloo said:

Lol even yuvi scored better? Some chamchas will tell you you how Dhoni has scored better in recent times and yuvi should be dropped. 

still won 3/4 games all alone :p: