Rohit Sharma not using Hardik Pandya

Cricketics

1 minute ago, Cricketics said:

Lol i see who's rattled thinnking this is zRohit fanboy bashing thread. Thanks for coming fanboy and being rattled lol. Bye.

As for me about DD loss, I am used to it as DD sucks in IPL most of the time. :)

Lol I know the meaning by this thread. Not rattled. I saw your post elsewhere :-D

41 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

And stop giving credit to Jaya, it is all Rohit's decision. He deserves the credit. 

Nope coach is usually responsible for the pre plans...quick thinking instinct decisions is what captains do...rohit has done the instinct part admirably when he won ipls and champions leagues in the past...but this was a strategy for which the coach gets credit/blame...I think rohit was smart enough to see it was a good decision.

No big deal. Happens sometimes when a team has 6 or more bowlers.

Malinga, Burmah and McClenaghan were front line pacers, all bowled well except the final over. Both spinners Krunal and Bhajji also bowled well. So, Hardik wasn't really required.

KKR - There were a few times Chawla bowled just an over or two. Once or twice he didn't bowl at all. And he was a bowler, not even an all rounder.

11 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Another 2 over spell for Hardik

On the same pitch where t20 legend malinga and mcleneghan got tonked.....good move in hindsight....did I see the way he backed mcleneghan after a poor over when he came back and slowed things down....was pretty good captaincy 

10 minutes ago, maniac said:

On the same pitch where t20 legend malinga and mcleneghan got tonked.....good move in hindsight....did I see the way he backed mcleneghan after a poor over when he came back and slowed things down....was pretty good captaincy 

This is another discussion too actually, whether Rohit rates his bowling much, regardless of good or bad captaincy, which is another topic. 

11 minutes ago, maniac said:

The rest of us also saw the way he backed Malinga after a poor over when he came back and DID NOT slowed things down :p:

It has got not much to do with captaincy. Neither good nor bad. McCleneghan and Malinga were to bowl those overs anyway. The other options left were H Pandya and Bhajji.

4 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Sharma hiding behind Pandya :cantstop:

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Lol u are probably used to a captain coming in with the match won and hitting a 6 after 5 dot balls and "finishing" the game.

this is called giving youngsters finishing experience a mark of a true selfless captain.