Pakistan in West Indies 2017

Asim

14 minutes ago, express bowling said:

And we were told by our padosis that defeating the West Indies 2-0 in a test series played in the WI was no big deal.  :phehe:

Yo man, I was looking for your thread on Indian fast bowlers where you mentioned the Indian bowlers are falsely labelled as medium out of prejudice, just look at Mohmmad abbas's profile on cricinfo, he is a trundler of the highest order, he bowls at irfan pathan's pace, he's not even medium fast, he's military medium but he has been labelled as right arm FAST on cricinfo not even medium fast but FAST, absolutely pathetic :facepalm:

http://www.espncricinfo.com/India/content/player/389666.html

On 05/05/2017 at 5:51 AM, Ultimate_Game said:

I still find it mind boggling that a half decent Test team can lose to this WI side, which essentially is a WI B team comprising random FC cricketers. To lose 2 out of 3 Tests (one at home) to such a team shows how poor a team you have to be.

Almost as embarrassing as dropping a test to the Aussies in Asia who is and Sri Lanka swept the last times we played them

20 hours ago, Alf Stewart said:

Almost as embarrassing as dropping a test to the Aussies in Asia who is and Sri Lanka swept the last times we played them

You should get ur head if you cant differentiate between world no 2 and no 8 test sides.

5 minutes ago, Gollum said:

WI won the toss and elected to field on this patta ...:facepalm:Are they stupid or what?

The pitch favors the seamers apparently, the windies just didn't bowl well I guess, anyways rain is predicted for 2 days, this will be fun :biggrin:

47 minutes ago, kira said:

The pitch favors the seamers apparently, the windies just didn't bowl well I guess, anyways rain is predicted for 2 days, this will be fun :biggrin:

Grandpa Misbah dropped on a duck.  I hope he goes on to score a 100 here.   Respect that guy a bit.  Inspite of him hiding down the order a bit selfishly.   

58 minutes ago, kira said:

If WI draw/win this Pak will be without a series win ever over there. We won there in '71, '07,'11,'16 with our supposedly weak bowling attack while paaawerhaause bauling unit with Imran, Wasim, Waqar, Shoaib, chewing gum, bottle cap, zipper, boot spikes etc have done zilch there. What do you call such delusional people? :phehe:

Just now, Gollum said:

If WI draw/win this Pak will be without a series win ever over there. We won there in '71, '07,'11,'16 with our supposedly weak bowling attack while paaawerhaause bauling unit with Imran, Wasim, Waqar, Shoaib, chewing gum, bottle cap, zipper, boot spikes etc have done zilch there. What do you call such delusional people? :phehe:

We totally dominated the Windies on our tour last year - and that team had Darren Bravo instead of a walking wicket at #3.   Rain is actually saving the greenbros from heartbreak - momentum is with this young and improving windies team.

15 minutes ago, sandeep said:

We totally dominated the Windies on our tour last year - and that team had Darren Bravo instead of a walking wicket at #3.   Rain is actually saving the greenbros from heartbreak - momentum is with this young and improving windies team.

That team also had blackwood and samuels. While blackwood is still a newbie, he's still better than the pile of dung the windies are trotting out this match.

6 minutes ago, laaloo said:

That team also had blackwood and samuels. While blackwood is still a newbie, he's still better than the pile of dung the windies are trotting out this match.

Forgot about Samuels - he would have spanked the Messi lookalike at least once in 4 innings.  Would have cleaned up by Amir 3 out of 4 though.