Pakistan in West Indies 2017

Asim

2 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

What a terrible end for windies

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

If they fielded better than a bunch of fat school kids, they would have won that game.  They deserved to lose, just for that.  Also for letting Wahab Riaz smack them around for 20 odd runs.   Windies have fallen lower than what I thought - its been a while since I saw them play.  

4 minutes ago, Asim said:

Great comeback last over from Hasan Ali,

Good to see these youngsters like Shadab, Babar, Hasan etc r full of confidence and giving their best each time...

Come on - it was more of Windies losing it than Pak winning it.  You gotta be objective about these things...

7 hours ago, Asim said:

Shadab Khan 3/7, 4/14 in 2 matches, 17 dot-Balls in each...

I think Shadab's 36 runs stand for the 9th wickets with Riaz turn the game Pakistan's way, otherwise at one stage Pakistan were 98 for 8 in the Mid 16th over.

But, what a debut other day by Shadab,i liked this guy since he used to play under 19 for Pakistan.

He is excellent talent, Pakistan will not loose this t20 series now 'cause next two games also sets at same port of Spain plus t20 are 4 match series with Pakistan lead 2/0.

Faqar Zaman, too immense talent who was sends at wrong batting position was out for 5

His bad Luck as almost 6 ends his innings.

1 hour ago, Gollum said:

And to think Captain Cool made it a point to lose to these clowns every time we faced off in a T20. 

This team is not the same we played. No Andre. No bravo.No Fletcher or Charles. Don't know how West Indies assemble their playing eleven. :laugh: Make no mistake this is their trash t20 eleven.

1 hour ago, Pollack said:

This team is not the same we played. No Andre. No bravo.No Fletcher or Charles. Don't know how West Indies assemble their playing eleven. :laugh: Make no mistake this is their trash t20 eleven.

Make no mistake, if we are to play this WI team, Kohli/Rahul will score 100s to set up the game. Last over, 5 runs to win and Finisher Cool will do his moronic thing, costing us yet another game. 

5 hours ago, Pollack said:

Lol. Whats so special about charles and fletcher ?? 

They played in the uae and were pretty much cleaned up in the first over . 

If anything the leftie lewis is better .

27 minutes ago, the don said:

Lol. Whats so special about charles and fletcher ?? 

They played in the uae and were pretty much cleaned up in the first over . 

If anything the leftie lewis is better .

Nothing special in those two. But the others replaced aren't even that good. By the way you conveniently ignored the other two Russell and Bravo. They were arguably the reasons for wins against India especially Andre in world cup and Bravo in USA. Lendl Simmons was just lucky that day in the world cup. Samuels didnt do jack against us as well.Tell me what's so special about this windies batting lineup.

Edited by Pollack
43 minutes ago, Pollack said:

Nothing special in those two. But the others replaced aren't even that good. By the way you conveniently ignored the other two Russell and Bravo. They were arguably the reasons for wins against India especially Andre in world cup and Bravo in USA. Lendl Simmons was just lucky that day in the world cup. Samuels didnt do jack against us as well.Tell me what's so special about this windies batting lineup.

Take it easy on him.  He's had to wait a long time to have something with Pak cricket to crow about.  Don't snatch his small little joys away from him.  Let him enjoy a few T20 wins against Collapso team with some nice Calypso music - while it lasts.

9 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Take it easy on him.  He's had to wait a long time to have something with Pak cricket to crow about.  Don't snatch his small little joys away from him.  Let him enjoy a few T20 wins against Collapso team with some nice Calypso music - while it lasts.

But the good thing is he is atleast trying to argue and not just meaningless trolling. Hope it stays like that for a while though. :laugh: