Honest and unbiased replies only!!! based on this IPL is Dhoni the best Wk-bat available in the country?

maniac

You're asking for objectivity from a person who's so blinded by an autograph incident in the past to see the light :giggle: 

Look Dhoni servant is back .Go and wash Dhoni's feet.

2 minutes ago, CG said:

As I said Saha has been faultless and pant has been keeping well.I did not watch the Mumbai vs Rcb match on a track which helped spin.Its hard not watching all games to come to proper conclusion.But Saha has been best imo.

Pant has been pretty bad to Rabada. I don't know who told hin to stand so close to the stump when Rabada is bowling extremely fast.

Pant missed two fours which went on top of him just because he was not standing at the right place. Had he been little behind and close to 30 yard circle, he would have taken the ball easily, but indtead went for 2 fours.

So no, Pant is not keeping better than Dhoni.

Pant is a great prospect and should play for India, before you twist my words and make it sound like I don't want Pant in the Indian team, but he is not better keeper than Dhoni at this time.

On 30/04/2017 at 8:31 PM, DDfan2017 said:

Had Dekock and duminy been there, this would have been one of the best line ups.

To be frank, except RCB, GL and to some extent KXIP, none of the teams has a decent batting line up. Not even those in top 4 rankings.

For example, KKR has no established international batsman. Lynn was there, he is gone now. One would have never expected Gambhir, Narine to come this good. Uthappa too is an international discarded player, hasn't done much in domestic too. Pathan can't be counted. Pandey is the only good batsman, but not a great t20 player.

Same with MI. With Rohit out of sorts and Buttler looking not very comfortable, they too don't have reliable batting line up.

SRH has Warner only and a shaky opener un Dhawan. Rest of the line up can't be trusted.

RPS looks more like a test line up. Rahane not a t20 player. Tiwari no one thought would turn this good. Smith too not the typical t20 slogger. Dhoni has lost his touch. Tiwari never before looked so attacking in ipl.

So DD as batting line up doesn't fall much behind. Thing is players in other teams like Rana, Pandya brothers, Pollard, Pathan, Narine, Pandey, Tiwari, Tripathi, Ishan have all raised to the occasion whenever required, but DD batsmen r failing collectively.

Had any two amongst Pant, Samson, Iyer, Nair played to their potential or at least the way Rana, Tripathi, Pandey, Pathan, Tiwari, Pandya brothers have played, DD batting won't have looked this weak.

DD lower order is one of the best and only mumbai lower order is comparable..

potential guys like iyer , nair and pant are yet to fire :sad:

Pant has been pretty bad to Rabada. I don't know who told hin to stand so close to the stump when Rabada is bowling extremely fast.

Pant missed two fours which went on top of him just because he was not standing at the right place. Had he been little behind and close to 30 yard circle, he would have taken the ball easily, but indtead went for 2 fours.

So no, Pant is not keeping better than Dhoni.

Pant is a great prospect and should play for India, before you twist my words and make it sound like I don't want Pant in the Indian team, but he is not better keeper than Dhoni at this time.

I disagree Dhoni is a poor keeper to Pacers and his catching against spinners is average .He only has advantage at stumping due to his hands and runouts.

If he's to lead weak teams like RPS, his real aukat will come out as he needs to perform with the bat and there is no one for him to hide behind. He did deserve to lead our team back in the old days but that was when he was actually performing with the bat. 2013 CT was the right time for him to step down from the captaincy as he was averaging something like 19 in that tournament. But that was against his character and so overstayed with the team and now getting the boots thrown at him from every direction. 

41 minutes ago, Lannister said:

If he's to lead weak teams like RPS, his real aukat will come out as he needs to perform with the bat and there is no one for him to hide behind. He did deserve to lead our team back in the old days but that was when he was actually performing with the bat. 2013 CT was the right time for him to step down from the captaincy as he was averaging something like 19 in that tournament. But that was against his character and so overstayed with the team and now getting the boots thrown at him from every direction. 

like how :rcb: is doing under THE GREAT KOHLI :phehe:

1 hour ago, Lannister said:

Wrong, He averages 13 but he played only 2 innings out of 5.

1 hour ago, Lannister said:

I was in TN yesterday and god, that weather....! No wonder you act delusional all the time. 

i hope you are not a psychiatric , because you need one for relating weather with delusion :rotfl:

looks like you are really hurt and bleeding internally :phehe: