Steve Smith: "I had told the owners to get Stokes in the auction"

TNAmarkFrmIndia

SPDS: "I told mgmt to take Stokes."

Some reporter should've said:  "Prove it with a video, boss.  Otherwise, just shut up about it."

It irks me when Indian fans fawn over blatantly, obviously cheating POS, just because a local bloody outfit that he captains for 6 weeks is doing well.  

Edited by Brainfade

18 minutes ago, Brainfade said:

Some reporter should've said:  "Prove it with a video, boss.  Otherwise, just shut up about it."

It irks me when Indian fans fawn over blatantly, obviously cheating POS, just because a local bloody outfit that he captains for 6 weeks is doing well.  

That is not the reason :winky:

36 minutes ago, asterix said:

Your point? When has IPL become and International event? Even the Pakistani have got support when they performed well in IPL...

Looks like the "Name Goes to Dhoni" after all...

IPL is the international cricket :dontknow:

14 hours ago, Brainfade said:

Why does he need to prove it? WTF? Why would he lie like this when people who were with him will know? Kuch bhi

16 hours ago, asterix said:

Your point? When has IPL become and International event? Even the Pakistani have got support when they performed well in IPL...

Looks like the "Name Goes to Dhoni" after all...

Perhaps you undertook an irony bypass surgery.

On your Dhoni allegation, what I find amusing is how hyper sensitive you seem to be to assume that a comment made in jest links me to the man.  I don't care to get involved in Dhoni/Kohli/ Smith debates as I have massive respect for all of them as cricketers.

Man, the world is big enough to appreciate the work cricketers do without fighting wars on their behalf.