Ramayan, Mahabharat and other Indian EPICS

Gambit

45 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Lol dude my Mahabharat and Ramayan's overall knowledge is pretty decent, it is just that I wanted to get into more detail which many don't know and many are extremely good at and I am all of a sudden really curious about it and of course it will be a good recap.

Regarding your question - Well it could be different from people to people regarding how you see it. I feel Arjun and Bheesham were the strongest. 

you are wrong

Spoiler

barbarika 

who is the most powerful warrior of in mahabharata ? :hmmm:

Barbarika,although not mentioned in Mahabharata, if you go acc to epic,

Then duryodhana asked this question to bhishma and he replied,

I can end this war in 11 days

Drona in 7 days

ur friend Karna can end this war in 3 days abhimanyu the son of Arjuna can end this war in 1 day provided it's a one on one combat, only myself and son of devaki Krishna can face him, then he asked who is the most powerful warrior in our army asked duryodhana, he said ashwathama the son of drona, if in rage can end this war in one prahar(3 hrs) , he is incarnation of Shiva and death himself and no one can face him in his wrath ,then he asked who is the mightiest warrior in this war, bhisma replies, son of pratha, the mighty jishnu, who is sabyasachin and also called Arjuna can end this war in nimish(blinking time )he is son if Indra and partial incarnation of Vishnu himself, he is one of the 3 Krishna's in the world the other two being son of devaki and draupadi ,he has 14names

1)arjuna

2)vijay

3)dhananjaya

4)paramtapa

5)gudakesha

6)jishnu

7)vibhatsu

8)parth

9)kiriti

10) sabyasachin

11)gandivi

12)falguni

13)shvetvahana

14) Krishna

Sent from my vivo 1601 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Cricketics said:

Lol dude my Mahabharat and Ramayan's overall knowledge is pretty decent, it is just that I wanted to get into more detail which many don't know and many are extremely good at and I am all of a sudden really curious about it and of course it will be a good recap.

Regarding your question - Well it could be different from people to people regarding how you see it. I feel Arjun and Bheesham were the strongest. 

If you want to increase your knowledge - read.  Don't depend on tv shows for that.   Out of all the epic based tv shows - Bharat Ek Khoj is probably a good one to watch, and Chanakya.  The rest prioritze entertainment over history or myth, and odds are you may not find it entertaining either.

5 hours ago, BeautifulGame said:

Btw tics u should thank and acknowledge me for kindling ur interest in Mahabharata with my Krishna thread :phehe:

Not sure about others, but I was super charged to watch Mahabharat TV series again after reading couple of threads here. And I am already 50 episodes out in about 9-10 days. 

Just love these legendary epics.

14 hours ago, vayuu1 said:

Barbarika,although not mentioned in Mahabharata, if you go acc to epic,

Then duryodhana asked this question to bhishma and he replied,

I can end this war in 11 days

Drona in 7 days

ur friend Karna can end this war in 3 days abhimanyu the son of Arjuna can end this war in 1 day provided it's a one on one combat, only myself and son of devaki Krishna can face him, then he asked who is the most powerful warrior in our army asked duryodhana, he said ashwathama the son of drona, if in rage can end this war in one prahar(3 hrs) , he is incarnation of Shiva and death himself and no one can face him in his wrath ,then he asked who is the mightiest warrior in this war, bhisma replies, son of pratha, the mighty jishnu, who is sabyasachin and also called Arjuna can end this war in nimish(blinking time )he is son if Indra and partial incarnation of Vishnu himself, he is one of the 3 Krishna's in the world the other two being son of devaki and draupadi ,he has 14names

1)arjuna

2)vijay

3)dhananjaya

4)paramtapa

5)gudakesha

6)jishnu

7)vibhatsu

8)parth

9)kiriti

10) sabyasachin

11)gandivi

12)falguni

13)shvetvahana

14) Krishna

whats with the jealously ?.  I still dont understand why he asks drona to get index finger of ekalavya. According to this logic is ekalavya most powerful warrior ?

whats with the jealously ?.  I still dont understand why he asks drona to get index finger of ekalavya. According to this logic is ekalavya most powerful warrior ?

Look eklavya, Karna, bhishma, drona,even ashwathama were all talented than Arjuna but they had a weakness which lead to their downfall

Eklavya got his education through theft and you can not succeed if you theft,

Karna got it through lie,

Bhishma without realizing what would be consequence of his oath on the future of his family took the oath of serving whom so ever is king of hastinapur.

Drona was guilty of blind love towards his son,

Ashwathama was guilty of over eagerness and cowardice, talent is not everything,

Arjuna shows that through sheer hardwork ,commitment and dedication one can be the best in the world ,as they say

vidya dadati vinayam dadati patratam, patratvaddhanamapnoti, dhanaddharmam tatam sukham

It means :

(true/complete) knowledge gives humbleness, from humbleness comes worthiness, from worthiness one gets wealth, from wealth (one does) good deeds, from that (comes) joy.

By the way how many of you know that Arjuna and harishchandra had one nipple ,and Rama and Krishna had none :giggles:,coz nipple is a symbol of feminism .

In popular belief, men have vestigial nipples as a mark of the feminine within them. Arjuna and Raja harishchandra had one vestigial nipple ,which makes them more manly then others, Krishna and Rama had no nipples because they were purna-purush, a complete man

46 minutes ago, vayuu1 said:

Look eklavya, Karna, bhishma, drona,even ashwathama were all talented than Arjuna but they had a weakness which lead to their downfall

Eklavya got his education through theft and you can not succeed if you theft,

Karna got it through lie,

Bhishma without realizing what would be consequence of his oath on the future of his family took the oath of serving whom so ever is king of hastinapur.

Drona was guilty of blind love towards his son,

Ashwathama was guilty of over eagerness and cowardice, talent is not everything,

Arjuna shows that through sheer hardwork ,commitment and dedication one can be the best in the world ,as they say

vidya dadati vinayam dadati patratam, patratvaddhanamapnoti, dhanaddharmam tatam sukham

It means :

(true/complete) knowledge gives humbleness, from humbleness comes worthiness, from worthiness one gets wealth, from wealth (one does) good deeds, from that (comes) joy.

Stealing cmon he approached drona but he refused because he is not a khastriya. 

16 hours ago, 0zero said:

Not sure about others, but I was super charged to watch Mahabharat TV series again after reading couple of threads here. And I am already 50 episodes out in about 9-10 days. 

Just love these legendary epics.

where you watching?

Stealing cmon he approached drona but he refused because he is not a khastriya. 

I agree, but the thing is teaching job and right to teach should be with mentor, I know it's controversial but that's how it is, besides ekalavya had jealousy towards Arjuna as well, well before the thumb incident, he was killed during Krishna and rukmi fight when lord Krishna was taking rukmini with him.