Steve Smith’s mind is ahead of MS Dhoni’s: Sanjiv Goenka

TNAmarkFrmIndia

7 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Oops sorry sangottion ji, one question to you, what will you call the chamchas who down vote and report posts like a kids?? atleat I never does that.

very few does this and mostly they are sleeper agnets planted by anti-dhoni  kaurava gang :p:

Just now, speedheat said:

down voter Sscomp32 and the guy who reported my post about dhoni were both "chamches"

That shows who are the haters isn't it??

sscomp is really cool :cool:

we are not like fans of xyz ..

we r cool as cucumber 

On 5/20/2017 at 7:32 PM, beetle said:

This is the reason this team needs to go.

Which other owner behaves like this?

Putting  down players in public.

Even Mallya remove RD but did not put him down in public.

I hope this man does not get to have a team next year.

I don't know about removing the team, but I quite agree about Goenka's behaviour.  It's almost Pakistani -like in his propensity to drop clangers,  talk trash and put himself center stage via controversy.

By the way, while we're at it, could there be some check on Dhoni versus Smith versus SRT (in there somewhere, if only in the background) threads?   It's quite ridiculous how fans are creating multiple limp wristed threads to support their respective idols, using shrill arguments and shriller emoticons and snide  arguments to make some obscure point.  Anyone whose played competitively above their mohalla level should implicitly respect ALL cricketing endeavour, instead of indulging in passive aggressive point scoring or settling old debts on behalf of their cricketing hero of the moment.

revenge is best served in cold :phehe:

What revenge? Even back stabbing Dhoni failed to prevent RPS going to the finals.. yes it lost but that's a huge achievement than finishing 7th under the back stabber...

Also no shame in losing to Champions MI..:nice:

The captaining of the three formats  of the game are completely different.  Different decisions  in different time frameworks.  There are also 2 factions to a captains job..on field captaincy and off the field captaincy.  I think in this case the owner found Smith to be a better off field captain than MSD. In franchise cricket off field captaincy  is very important to make a squad  gel into a team unit